Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 14-08-2019, 10:58 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I speak from a hypothetical point of view when I mention my hatred towards that non-existing maniac in heaven and his angels. If I hate a fictional character from a movie, does that also mean I believe they are real? Get your facts straight. I don't care if you believe me or not, but to me it's nothing more than a WHAT IF scenario. Oh and by the way, please shove that psychology nonsense of yours down your crackhole because you suck terribly at it. Almost to the point it's outright hilarious.

I’m really pleased you find it hilarious. I like laughing myself

Suck terribly at it, is another answer to “No I don’t see what you see” but neither does it make your interpretation right,

For someone who spends half their posts hating on something, and railing against God, it’s a wonder that Santa Claus and Rudolph haven’t featured.

Of course you believe and want to, or maybe you just don’t know where to direct all that inner hate and anger, but healing is possible, and those people who you call suckers and jerks might have the means to help. They aren’t invisible. God is everything and everywhere. Even in the smirking side kick that lives on this board.

The challenge is to find meaning and joy and peace in everything and every circumstance. Only divinity can help there.

Cheers for the laughs, and as to the insults, just another reflection of who you choose to be. Cheers.

JL
Old 15-08-2019, 11:22 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
I’m really pleased you find it hilarious. I like laughing myself

Suck terribly at it, is another answer to “No I don’t see what you see” but neither does it make your interpretation right,

For someone who spends half their posts hating on something, and railing against God, it’s a wonder that Santa Claus and Rudolph haven’t featured.

Of course you believe and want to, or maybe you just don’t know where to direct all that inner hate and anger, but healing is possible, and those people who you call suckers and jerks might have the means to help. They aren’t invisible. God is everything and everywhere. Even in the smirking side kick that lives on this board.

The challenge is to find meaning and joy and peace in everything and every circumstance. Only divinity can help there.

Cheers for the laughs, and as to the insults, just another reflection of who you choose to be. Cheers.

JL

I didn't say it's hilarious. I said ALMOST. And telling someone that they suck at something isn't really an insult unless it hurts your little feelings, which it apparently did. Otherwise you wouldn't have taken it as an insult.

Moving forward...

The reason Rudolph and Santa aren't mentioned as much is obviously because adults don't believe in them. God on the other hand is something that several billion people on this world concerningly believe to be very real. Throughout history, thousands of people were brutally killed in the name of this God and the holy books don't promote a lot of good things about him neither. Therefore, it's only logical that one would hate such a figure more than a fictional jolly old man that doesn't promote violence but only brings children presents.

Surely this shouldn't be something so difficult for you to comprehend? If not, well then I'm afraid I lost all hope in you. Either way, good luck with your divinity and your winged cherubs. I'm too old for this nonsense.
Old 15-08-2019, 03:20 PM
Master

i don't think Slayer has said anything that bad that any angel doesn't hear all the time about their existence. i think maybe you have to believe in them first without any evidence Slayer that's the catch then there's all sort of explanations for why they don't seem to exist or do anything. hope your situation improves whether through human or angelic assistance :)
Old 16-08-2019, 08:28 AM
Master

Slayer you're alright man. You're challenging things, shaking things up. It's needed. Because you go pretty deep you're hitting on truths which are self-evident to you especially about stuff done in God's name
But despite all that, it doesn't mean there isn't some underlying reality beyond what can be seen. If you reject everything then your rejecting that as well
I think you might be looking for evidence that underlying thing exists maybe
Jesus, a country boy, had to go wandering in the wilderness. You could try that, wait for a rainy day and get butt naked in secluded woods. Your more likely to find something there than on these forums :) Hmm, i think its about time i did that too!
Old 16-08-2019, 10:36 AM
Master
I see honesty in slayer's posts.As for the angelics,they're very real but in order to benefit from them,first you have to find a way to establish a contact.

If i could suggest something simple to make your prayers more effective,is at least to find a way to lower your brainwaves,or do it when you're drifting between sleep and awake.Otherwise,read a book about angelic evocation,and do the ****.
Old 16-08-2019, 11:51 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
Slayer you're alright man. You're challenging things, shaking things up. It's needed. Because you go pretty deep you're hitting on truths which are self-evident to you especially about stuff done in God's name
But despite all that, it doesn't mean there isn't some underlying reality beyond what can be seen. If you reject everything then your rejecting that as well
I think you might be looking for evidence that underlying thing exists maybe
Jesus, a country boy, had to go wandering in the wilderness. You could try that, wait for a rainy day and get butt naked in secluded woods. Your more likely to find something there than on these forums :) Hmm, i think its about time i did that too!

I get what you're saying, but I have already wasted so many times and energy on evidence for spiritual things and even my own so-called spiritual experiences. If there truly is something more out there, then I'd rather wait for it to expose itself to me one way or another instead of pointlessly searching for something while I don't know how or where to search. Until that moment, I have no choice but to keep holding my current views.
Old 16-08-2019, 12:41 PM
Deactivated Account
He insists on coming back to my thread. Believe me, if it had an exit then I'd be more than happy to show him the way out. But by all means; if you want to contribute something interesting to this thread, be free to do so while ignoring posts that you don't like. Perhaps you have any messages to share from your own guides and higher entities?
Old 16-08-2019, 01:26 PM
Master
2 of my messages gone missing?
Old 16-08-2019, 01:31 PM
Deactivated Account
Must have been Thanos using the infinity gauntlet to bring balance to the forum.
Old 16-08-2019, 01:43 PM
Master
Something very strange going on if forum people have not deleted them, nothing wrong in my replies slayer, you must have seen at least one of them to reply to me.
Closed Thread