Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 10-01-2019, 09:08 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Thank you, Daz.

I think that one of the worst things, is having enough self-realisation to know and understand that these things shouldn't bother one who is on the path of spirituality, and yet, at the subconscious level, it still does, despite "knowing better" on the conscious level.

Thank you for also putting these things into perspective for me, through your own experiences and I am also very sorry for your difficulties and for your loss...Maybe the reason why a lot of people turn to spirituality, is to try and make some sense of suffering (as Buddha did) or to try and develop coping strategies to stop them from going totally crazy.

Sometimes I don't know if spirituality is a way to find the truth, or a way out of pain, or both...and my recent forays on the internet have only produced copious articles about how "spiritual people" are all being self-realised in their attempts to actually escape reality instead of facing it:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/highexi...my-growth/amp/

https://www.google.com/search?q=spir...obile&ie=UTF-8

So, how does one really know if they are just "bypassing" if it is occurring at a subconscious or unconscious level? As such, is there REALLY anything other than what we perceive? or is believing in all this spiritual/ascension stuff the "grand illusion" that is spoken of?

Having said that, is it really a big deal?

I mean, one's brain chemistry cannot tell the difference between a mind living in "reality" and accepting a delusion AS reality.

Who is to say what is a "delusion" and what is a "personal truth" anyway?

For years, I have shyed away from developing a "Pollyanna attitude" in regards to stuff that is too painful to bear by denying that it ever did (like a LOT of people do) believing that this is the height of self deceit and self defeat..However, they are all willfully and blissfully ignorant, while I remain miserably ignorant existing in a conditioned reality that I find very difficult to just ignore or say "everything happens for a reason...love and light".

However, I guess that for the "spiritually enlightened", all those who are NOT "spirituality enlightened" and accuse them of living in a delusion, just doesn't matter to them, because the detractors are NOT "spiritually enlightened" and existing at a much lower vibration...ergo, they wouldn't know what spirituality is even if they stepped in it.

I am just totally confused right now.

No probs in regards to getting things in perspective, my mum always used to say remember there is always someone somewhere worse off than you, someone suffering more than you and be grateful for what you do have rather than dwell on what you haven't.

It's so true and at times you only have to look at the mistreated bears and donkeys on the t.v. ads to bring back a certain perspective, to see amputees smiling and getting on with life etc ..

What I have found for myself and perhaps it's just a phase I am going through is that the more open hearted and sensitive you are the more difficult life becomes and in saying that there is a limit to how much you can take of life, even ordinary life seems magnified somewhat where you can't bear to watch sufferings of others.

My mum used to cry when I told her about things going on in peoples lives, the stresses and the worries and the sufferings others endured and I at a time thought jesus christ mum get a grip don't let these things upset you like that, but when your heart is open your heart is open, it is what it is ..

Now I am at times like a live wire so I know the score on that level lol, but I would say one's energies do change to certain degrees where sensitivity is managed in a way where one is not overwhelmed quite so much.

In regards to the Self realized living life in a certain way I would say is a myth, again it is what it is on that score, if you have realized what you are and you acknowledge the sufferings of self and others then that is what happens. I see that an open hearts paves way to S.R. and S.R. keeps the heart burning, post S.R. one doesn't see suffering as an illusion in such a way where one doesn't identify or sympathise with others suffering one just understands the nature of it.

Just because one realizes that there is an awareness of what you are that is beyond the individual ego / persona doesn't mean that when there is awareness of it that what is made aware of is maya.

Certain conditions of this world can create certain experiences, there is no point anyone saying for instance that the mind-body world isn't real when after so many days of not eating the physical experience comes to an end.

No point in saying life is but a dream when you are evicted from your home because you have no money to pay the rent.

I haven't come across any self realized individuals that sit blissfully happy cold, wet, naked, hungry sitting in an open field.

We can all have certain degrees of attachment to things post S.R. which is another subject, but it really does depend on the situation at hand, does one post S.R. who lives in a modern society quit there jobs? Stop paying the rent, disregard their previous responsibilities for their family members just because they feel liberated and in touch with what they are ..

I would say there is no right way to go about your business post S.R. in these instances, I mean there seems to be a few enlightened souls / teachers that live in mansions and have millions in the bank lol, they certainly don't renounce the world as being maya do they lol ..

How I go about things is that if I genuinely feel a certain way about something then that's how I feel, I make no excuses about that no matter what I have realized, even if for a moment in time I feel hard done by or feeling some form of lack. Again in depends on the situation at hand and how you feel in the moment. I gave the example of Neptune influencing my emotions in another post, you either feel a certain way or you don't. It's no point denying how one feels or pretend otherwise. If you feel hard done by in regards to the driving fine then good for you, if you want to pursue the appeal, then good for you, if you want to let the whole thing go and move on then good for you. Just do what you feel.

x daz x
Old 10-01-2019, 09:21 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerubiel
Yes, certain thoughts we have, or beliefs can certainly make us or break us. They either can give us great power or remove power from us. They can also build blockages. Believing in yourself, having faith in one's own ability is certainly the way to go. Power always finds a way.

Sure, certain things always find a way eventually ..

Some will say I don't know how I managed to do such and such, but the strength was there when I needed it. It's like a natural current or flow, it's like a form of magnetism.

It's also like a natural order, or some kind of reaction happens when certain life experiences are had in combination with where you are at in the moment.

It's like you said about faith, well faith can move mountains, it's a combination of where one is at and the power of faith ..

My mum had an interesting old book called something like the amazing 7 powers and faith was one of the powers if I remember correctly.

x daz x
Old 10-01-2019, 11:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
No probs in regards to getting things in perspective, my mum always used to say remember there is always someone somewhere worse off than you, someone suffering more than you and be grateful for what you do have rather than dwell on what you haven't.

It's so true and at times you only have to look at the mistreated bears and donkeys on the t.v. ads to bring back a certain perspective, to see amputees smiling and getting on with life etc ..

What I have found for myself and perhaps it's just a phase I am going through is that the more open hearted and sensitive you are the more difficult life becomes and in saying that there is a limit to how much you can take of life, even ordinary life seems magnified somewhat where you can't bear to watch sufferings of others.

My mum used to cry when I told her about things going on in peoples lives, the stresses and the worries and the sufferings others endured and I at a time thought jesus christ mum get a grip don't let these things upset you like that, but when your heart is open your heart is open, it is what it is ..

Now I am at times like a live wire so I know the score on that level lol, but I would say one's energies do change to certain degrees where sensitivity is managed in a way where one is not overwhelmed quite so much.

In regards to the Self realized living life in a certain way I would say is a myth, again it is what it is on that score, if you have realized what you are and you acknowledge the sufferings of self and others then that is what happens. I see that an open hearts paves way to S.R. and S.R. keeps the heart burning, post S.R. one doesn't see suffering as an illusion in such a way where one doesn't identify or sympathise with others suffering one just understands the nature of it.

Just because one realizes that there is an awareness of what you are that is beyond the individual ego / persona doesn't mean that when there is awareness of it that what is made aware of is maya.

Certain conditions of this world can create certain experiences, there is no point anyone saying for instance that the mind-body world isn't real when after so many days of not eating the physical experience comes to an end.

No point in saying life is but a dream when you are evicted from your home because you have no money to pay the rent.

I haven't come across any self realized individuals that sit blissfully happy cold, wet, naked, hungry sitting in an open field.

We can all have certain degrees of attachment to things post S.R. which is another subject, but it really does depend on the situation at hand, does one post S.R. who lives in a modern society quit there jobs? Stop paying the rent, disregard their previous responsibilities for their family members just because they feel liberated and in touch with what they are ..

I would say there is no right way to go about your business post S.R. in these instances, I mean there seems to be a few enlightened souls / teachers that live in mansions and have millions in the bank lol, they certainly don't renounce the world as being maya do they lol ..

How I go about things is that if I genuinely feel a certain way about something then that's how I feel, I make no excuses about that no matter what I have realized, even if for a moment in time I feel hard done by or feeling some form of lack. Again in depends on the situation at hand and how you feel in the moment. I gave the example of Neptune influencing my emotions in another post, you either feel a certain way or you don't. It's no point denying how one feels or pretend otherwise. If you feel hard done by in regards to the driving fine then good for you, if you want to pursue the appeal, then good for you, if you want to let the whole thing go and move on then good for you. Just do what you feel.

x daz x
Thanks again and too true!

The past week has been a roller coaster ride for me and when riding the roller coaster, we can do one of two things..

We can hold on for grim death until our knuckles turn white, close our eyes and hope it will all be over soon...or put both hands up in the air and go "wheeeeeee".

There is a story...A moral, if you will and it's a tale of reclaiming power and how neurosis can get in the way of letting things happen...but you are glad to be neurotic.

For my whole life, I have been indoctrinated into the school of "never give those in power any excuse to exert control over your life" and I guess this means being totally responsible and accountable.

Now, I have never missed a rent payment in my life..yet, being evicted is one of my greatest fears..I have spent two years homeless previously and it wasn't a very good time for me...So my fear and subsequent neuroses has given me OCD when it comes to cleaning my flat...You know...One speck of dust is grounds for eviction in my eyes.

Of course my social worker thought and said I was overreacting...I mean, I keep my home like a hospital and I clean my carpets, walls and windows once a week...My garden weeded...lawn manicured... everything has to be " perfect" and still I have been fretting for the past two weeks because of an inspection due today..I was almost certain they were going to find ANY excuse to kick me out..

So today, the inspectors arrived and as soon as they walked through the door, they said "oh wow! this is totally awesome! in all my years of doing these inspections, I have never... NEVER seen a unit as clean, meticulous and well cared for as this one" they walked from room to room going "wow! this is like a display home! everything is more perfect than perfect" my stove, vanity units, bath, toilets, windows and floors all shone like a new penny the walls all got sugar soaped over the past week...I even removed the cobwebs from under my eves...

At the end of the inspection, they came up to me and said "you have taken our breath away with what you have done with the place...It is obvious you care a great deal about the unit and we owe you our thanks and gratitude for taking such good care of it for us...we are very happy and also very proud of you...we'll be making a note of this in your file".

I was overjoyed and over the moon...NOT because I didn't get evicted, but because my efforts were greatly appreciated and what I did was noticed by another... THIS is all I have ever wanted and asked for in life...and it rarely ever comes my way, but when it DOES, my heart jumps with joy.

About the traffic fine...last week I was talking to another social worker at my local community centre...and today, my Work Development Orders came through...All I have to do to pay off my fine and get my license back is to attend a few Driver's Ed classes! YAY!

To top it all off...at 5pm... some five hours ago, I was dog tired and needed to lie down and rest...I mean, walking 5kms daily, scrubbing walls, windows and floors will do that to one..and the fatigue tends to be cumulative.

As I rested, it felt like my whole body was burning up..I shrugged it off and just attributed it to menopause..As we do..and I tried to get some sleep despite it, but it was fitfull and restless..The heat seemed to intensify, especially where my spine touched the sheet covered mattress and I was sweating profusely...still, I attributed it to menopause symptoms and let go, relaxing into it like a very hot bath...Just as I was nodding off, the heat all centralised into the middle of my spine and shot up into my head with explosive force...blinding lights, swirls of colour....look ma, I am a Christmas tree!!.. NOT menopause. LOL

However, no bliss either, just a pounding headache this time and a rather surreal feeling of everything dancing and swimming before my eyes..like I am looking at the world through a fish tank..ooohh...pretty...

I know that one day I will recapture the bliss and that it will "stick" and then I will be free.
Old 10-01-2019, 01:57 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Thanks again and too true!

The past week has been a roller coaster ride for me and when riding the roller coaster, we can do one of two things..

We can hold on for grim death until our knuckles turn white, close our eyes and hope it will all be over soon...or put both hands up in the air and go "wheeeeeee".

There is a story...A moral, if you will and it's a tale of reclaiming power and how neurosis can get in the way of letting things happen...but you are glad to be neurotic.

For my whole life, I have been indoctrinated into the school of "never give those in power any excuse to exert control over your life" and I guess this means being totally responsible and accountable.

Now, I have never missed a rent payment in my life..yet, being evicted is one of my greatest fears..I have spent two years homeless previously and it wasn't a very good time for me...So my fear and subsequent neuroses has given me OCD when it comes to cleaning my flat...You know...One speck of dust is grounds for eviction in my eyes.

Of course my social worker thought and said I was overreacting...I mean, I keep my home like a hospital and I clean my carpets, walls and windows once a week...My garden weeded...lawn manicured... everything has to be " perfect" and still I have been fretting for the past two weeks because of an inspection due today..I was almost certain they were going to find ANY excuse to kick me out..

So today, the inspectors arrived and as soon as they walked through the door, they said "oh wow! this is totally awesome! in all my years of doing these inspections, I have never... NEVER seen a unit as clean, meticulous and well cared for as this one" they walked from room to room going "wow! this is like a display home! everything is more perfect than perfect" my stove, vanity units, bath, toilets, windows and floors all shone like a new penny the walls all got sugar soaped over the past week...I even removed the cobwebs from under my eves...

At the end of the inspection, they came up to me and said "you have taken our breath away with what you have done with the place...It is obvious you care a great deal about the unit and we owe you our thanks and gratitude for taking such good care of it for us...we are very happy and also very proud of you...we'll be making a note of this in your file".

I was overjoyed and over the moon...NOT because I didn't get evicted, but because my efforts were greatly appreciated and what I did was noticed by another... THIS is all I have ever wanted and asked for in life...and it rarely ever comes my way, but when it DOES, my heart jumps with joy.

About the traffic fine...last week I was talking to another social worker at my local community centre...and today, my Work Development Orders came through...All I have to do to pay off my fine and get my license back is to attend a few Driver's Ed classes! YAY!

To top it all off...at 5pm... some five hours ago, I was dog tired and needed to lie down and rest...I mean, walking 5kms daily, scrubbing walls, windows and floors will do that to one..and the fatigue tends to be cumulative.

As I rested, it felt like my whole body was burning up..I shrugged it off and just attributed it to menopause..As we do..and I tried to get some sleep despite it, but it was fitfull and restless..The heat seemed to intensify, especially where my spine touched the sheet covered mattress and I was sweating profusely...still, I attributed it to menopause symptoms and let go, relaxing into it like a very hot bath...Just as I was nodding off, the heat all centralised into the middle of my spine and shot up into my head with explosive force...blinding lights, swirls of colour....look ma, I am a Christmas tree!!.. NOT menopause. LOL

However, no bliss either, just a pounding headache this time and a rather surreal feeling of everything dancing and swimming before my eyes..like I am looking at the world through a fish tank..ooohh...pretty...

I know that one day I will recapture the bliss and that it will "stick" and then I will be free.

There's nothing wrong with a bit of extremism in one's life. Sounds like you should start your own cleaning business, hehe, but i understand behaviour, so I understand why you go to extreme lengths to avoid ever being evicted. My mum was extreme and it ended up (in my eyes) killing her, she never rested until everything that was on her mind to do was done, which in her eyes was everything that she could possibly think of in regards to serving others and doing her duty as a mother / wife and looking after her 3 dogs (which came before herself) in the pecking order of things.

One can't help there mind-set in any given moment otherwise one would behave and be different in that moment, it's a very complexed thing, behaviour and feeling/s that result in expression.

Needless to say that my mum wouldn't have it any other way so she was more content and at peace being extreme than not.

Good for you walking 5km and having that experience, you see in my eyes if hadn't been temporarily banned from driving, you might not of had that experience haha

When I suffered greatly in life at the time it felt like pants, but in hindsight it's possible to see something magical in the suffering and in hindsight yet again I realized that these sufferings were a catalyst to my inner work and realizations .. Even my parents both passing over in a short time opened my heart some more and I thank them for that ..

I did watch a youtube channeled thing last year where the woman said the exact same thing, it's difficult to explain but perhaps easy to relate to if you have experienced it but when there is a (twin soul / soul mate loss) or even a devotees loss of their master, something inside you dies at the same time.

It's not to be replaced at all by something other than what many would call God or Self that is realized in S.R. as what you are fundamentally ..

The loss of that love from one perspective in my life has taken me deeper even still into myself and perhaps while the love of a soul mate / twin flame was present in my physical life, there would never of been the need to go deeper in the same way ..

This is why blessings are disguised as curses at times ..

x daz x
Old 10-01-2019, 02:18 PM
Master
Shivani & God-Like, what a lovely conversation :)

I really don't want to intrude but just to say...Shivani, good on you for all you are doing to care for your abode and the necessities in your life but don't forget to make some time to rest and care for yourself as well I want to be one of those who affirms that yes, you are good and worthy and important to all you know and touch and pass on your journey, just as you are. As God-Like noted in his mention of his mum and how he feels the need to have it all sorted whilst being last on her own list drove her to exhaustion over her lifetime.

God-Like, first...I want to affirm the same for you that I did with Shivani. That you are good and worthy and important to all you know and touch and pass on your journey, just as you are. Also I hear what you say about the loss of a soul mate with your mum. Do you think this was the soul created nearest to you at the time of your creation? Or do you mean she was among your close soul fam?

I ask because although our relationship is different with every soul and although some connections are more fundamental -- still, we have a soul group of close soul fam for a reason...so that you are never alone, even in the midst of a profound loss. That may be small comfort at this time, but it is something nonetheless and perhaps over time can be a source of great comfort and joy, even if in no way replacing the unique soul that she was

Peace & blessings all and here's to coming into our power in authentic love
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 10-01-2019, 03:24 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Shivani & God-Like, what a lovely conversation :)

I really don't want to intrude but just to say...Shivani, good on you for all you are doing to care for your abode and the necessities in your life but don't forget to make some time to rest and care for yourself as well I want to be one of those who affirms that yes, you are good and worthy and important to all you know and touch and pass on your journey, just as you are. As God-Like noted in his mention of his mum and how he feels the need to have it all sorted whilst being last on her own list drove her to exhaustion over her lifetime.

God-Like, first...I want to affirm the same for you that I did with Shivani. That you are good and worthy and important to all you know and touch and pass on your journey, just as you are. Also I hear what you say about the loss of a soul mate with your mum. Do you think this was the soul created nearest to you at the time of your creation? Or do you mean she was among your close soul fam?

I ask because although our relationship is different with every soul and although some connections are more fundamental -- still, we have a soul group of close soul fam for a reason...so that you are never alone, even in the midst of a profound loss. That may be small comfort at this time, but it is something nonetheless and perhaps over time can be a source of great comfort and joy, even if in no way replacing the unique soul that she was

Peace & blessings all and here's to coming into our power in authentic love
7L

Hey :)

I am not really sure on what constitutes what in regards to a soul created nearest to me at the time of my creation. I heard something the other day channeled by a lady called emanuelle mcintosh https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M11tcz_tk_Y she channels the same / similar energies that I have connected with, she seems the real deal in my eyes . She touched upon twin flames and soul mates and the differences being twin flames like Jesus and Mary Magdalene who were cut from the same higher self cloth where the higher self is both present in each individual incarnation. Soul mates are fractals of the same higher self but are not containing a strong sense of the higher self if you understand me. So one can still feel a connection as a soul mate because it's part of the same over Soul if that term is used correctly. It sounds plausible to me and I tend to agree with it but I don't consciously know if it's true or not.

This supposedly is the difference between soul mates and twin flames and twin flames are a rarity but often gets associated with a relationship with a strong connection.

I suppose you either have a strong connection or you don't, a connection that goes beyond a normal relationship, where there is a union / sameness to all ideals that pertains to one's spiritual nature . It's not just because she is your mum or because he is your husband or she is your daughter for there are many broken relationships out there had with folks that don't feel connected deeply at all above or beyond the ego attraction or one's blood ties.

I am as said before aware of a few lifetimes with my mum which in my eyes were similar in that there was an energy beyond the call of duty and such likes. I would say many could say the same thing about others in their lives and it is likely to be equally as true, peeps either have a sense of it or they don't when they rule out their blood ties and ego attraction and one's needs etc ..

I would say your correct in that you are never left alone so to speak in any lifetime even if certain presences goes unnoticed there is still a presence even if it is from the other side of life.

I think to consolidate what I have said mainly refers to an inner knowing rather than anything else and it can help if there are conscious memories / associations that go beyond this lifetime, but in regards to proving any of it or explaining it to others in an evidential way will always fall short ..

x daz x
Old 10-01-2019, 06:18 PM
Master
Quote:

I am not really sure on what constitutes what in regards to a soul created nearest to me at the time of my creation. I heard something the other day channeled by a lady called emanuelle mcintosh https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M11tcz_tk_Y she channels the same / similar energies that I have connected with, she seems the real deal in my eyes . She touched upon twin flames and soul mates and the differences being twin flames like Jesus and Mary Magdalene who were cut from the same higher self cloth where the higher self is both present in each individual incarnation. Soul mates are fractals of the same higher self but are not containing a strong sense of the higher self if you understand me. So one can still feel a connection as a soul mate because it's part of the same over Soul if that term is used correctly. It sounds plausible to me and I tend to agree with it but I don't consciously know if it's true or not.

This supposedly is the difference between soul mates and twin flames and twin flames are a rarity but often gets associated with a relationship with a strong connection.

I suppose you either have a strong connection or you don't, a connection that goes beyond a normal relationship, where there is a union / sameness to all ideals that pertains to one's spiritual nature . It's not just because she is your mum or because he is your husband or she is your daughter for there are many broken relationships out there had with folks that don't feel connected deeply at all above or beyond the ego attraction or one's blood ties.

I am as said before aware of a few lifetimes with my mum which in my eyes were similar in that there was an energy beyond the call of duty and such likes. I would say many could say the same thing about others in their lives and it is likely to be equally as true, peeps either have a sense of it or they don't when they rule out their blood ties and ego attraction and one's needs etc ..

I would say your correct in that you are never left alone so to speak in any lifetime even if certain presences goes unnoticed there is still a presence even if it is from the other side of life.

I think to consolidate what I have said mainly refers to an inner knowing rather than anything else and it can help if there are conscious memories / associations that go beyond this lifetime, but in regards to proving any of it or explaining it to others in an evidential way will always fall short ..

x daz x

Hey there Dazzer :)
Yer...for certain, it's not necessarily that those blood relations will be close soul family or even particularly resonant at all. Though -- as with beloved friends and also as with shared service (like soldiers) -- the family connection provides a fairly consistent structure for much of humanity to (ideally) experience authentic love, this doesn't always occur.

I agree about your inner knowing being the main thing, and also that most don't have memories or "evidence" from other lives to give context to that inner knowing. Some do have those memories and so forth, but that is not yet common for most. Those are things that are revealed when we are ready to accept it...or else, it would probably not be accepted, I reckon, right? I know I had some awareness my whole life, & especially around uni age they all began to come at me in lucid dreams. But it took the better part of another 20 years before I could really begin coming to terms with them and opening to the hardest memories. One came only within the last 1-2 years - my 1st lifetime as a woman. Like my last, I was largely silent that lifetime too, though I could speak in the 1st one as a woman. I had a son whom I loved so dearly. He was the only flame of love in that lifetime that I can recall. My husband abused us both and as a young man, my son murdered us both.

I didn't know what was happening but yet I did and I was overcome by dread at the presence I feared most murdering me. I always thought we'd die at my husband's hand but it was my son who killed me. It was gutwrenching to my soul to be twisted around and ripped out as my life left me. As I was experiencing this I called out to Michael as my soul was twisted around and he said it would be alright. My soul righted and I stood with Michael and saw my son overcome with remorse at what looked like a fireplace.

It can be (& usually is) difficult to take ownership of much of what comes with those memories...past actions, past trauma, etc. And everyone goes at their own pace with these things. Could be for some there are many lifetimes between initial awareness of other lives and memories and connections to present day, and real ownership.

Quote:
I heard something the other day channeled by a lady called emanuelle mcintosh https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M11tcz_tk_Y she channels the same / similar energies that I have connected with, she seems the real deal in my eyes . She touched upon twin flames and soul mates and the differences being twin flames like Jesus and Mary Magdalene who were cut from the same higher self cloth where the higher self is both present in each individual incarnation. Soul mates are fractals of the same higher self but are not containing a strong sense of the higher self if you understand me. So one can still feel a connection as a soul mate because it's part of the same over Soul if that term is used correctly. It sounds plausible to me and I tend to agree with it but I don't consciously know if it's true or not.

Daz thanks for that...this is a clearer distinction than many I've seen or heard, so at least I know what they are talking about.

TBH, and just as you discuss above, however, I don't know exactly how what folks say translates to real life experiences. And by real life, I mean our total existence as souls in every sense.

This is what I know...for my closest soul fam member, there is a total transparency with regard to our higher selves (that's just us as I term it), our guides (transcendentals who are typically not seen but who are always near...we may experience them as animal spirit guides, or they may present as "guardian angels". Upon request, I have never seen another, apart from my own, aside from my closest soul fam), and also with regard to our sacred space. I might call these healing spaces but some core sacred places are not shared. Not unless there is a designated common space, i.e., for the transcendentals or for community healing work. Way back this overlap or shared space emerged as a natural thing because it always was, apparently. There is no reason for this thing, it simply was and is.

Now there are many others in my close soul fam who are close to me day-to-day...e.g., my mum, my son, etc. My dearest girlfriend is like my sister and we are very close. But we don't share sacred space...although if she ever did energy work or inner work out here, she would always be welcome in the common space. Or, I might bring her higher self out to the common space, like anyone, for healing if needed.

But there is a difference, and it is natural and extant. Do you know what I mean?
Quote:
I am not really sure on what constitutes what in regards to a soul created nearest to me at the time of my creation.
So my experience a few yrs back when I asked Gabriel was this: he showed me a map of souls, which looked like a night sky with points of light. Souls were located nearer to some --some very near -- and farther from others --some very far --, though all were connected either directly or by others with invisible filaments, like a web. Which I was able to perceive through what he made "visible".

When I asked him how my soul came to be, he showed me what looked like the two orbs of light, right next to each other, touching. These had been formed, I was illuminated, out of the vastness of the One Soul. This "moment" was the birth of each of these souls, or rather, this place in the fabric of existence was "where" those souls came into being. Both were surrounded by many other souls a little ways away, all around them, and then more souls lay beyond, further out from there.

One of those was mine. Both were whole and complete. Gabriel simply said this is how it is always done. They were beautiful. I asked why I was created next to or along with that particular soul as opposed to any other soul, and he said "Only Source knows".

What I was not shown was how those two souls came to be from the One Soul. But in the end, what matters is that both are whole, and they are foundationally entangled. So that explains the love and the connection, since they came to be at the same time and place, with one another.
Likewise, with the soul family that is located nearby...and so forth...where there is a proximate entanglement. And then there are the temporary or temporal entanglements in each lifetime, if they are not also in our closer soul fam. Regardless, IMO, we can build on any of these, with authentic love.

What are your thoughts on this?
Peace & blessings Daz
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 11-01-2019, 11:13 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Yes, certain thoughts we have, or beliefs can certainly make us or break us. They either can give us great power or remove power from us. They can also build blockages.
To make the distinction, that's power-over and generally we give that power-over us away - the beliefs only have that power because we give them the power. Power-over is external, and beliefs have no inherent power of their own.

Quote:
Believing in yourself, having faith in one's own ability is certainly the way to go. Power always finds a way.
This is empowerment and it's very different because it's internal. When you have empowerment external power becomes pretty meaningless and you find that you have the power of yourself and the power-over your beliefs, they don't have power-over you. It becomes not a question of faith but knowing what you have.
Old 11-01-2019, 11:15 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Hey there Dazzer :)
Yer...for certain, it's not necessarily that those blood relations will be close soul family or even particularly resonant at all. Though -- as with beloved friends and also as with shared service (like soldiers) -- the family connection provides a fairly consistent structure for much of humanity to (ideally) experience authentic love, this doesn't always occur.

I agree about your inner knowing being the main thing, and also that most don't have memories or "evidence" from other lives to give context to that inner knowing. Some do have those memories and so forth, but that is not yet common for most. Those are things that are revealed when we are ready to accept it...or else, it would probably not be accepted, I reckon, right? I know I had some awareness my whole life, & especially around uni age they all began to come at me in lucid dreams. But it took the better part of another 20 years before I could really begin coming to terms with them and opening to the hardest memories. One came only within the last 1-2 years - my 1st lifetime as a woman. Like my last, I was largely silent that lifetime too, though I could speak in the 1st one as a woman. I had a son whom I loved so dearly. He was the only flame of love in that lifetime that I can recall. My husband abused us both and as a young man, my son murdered us both.

I didn't know what was happening but yet I did and I was overcome by dread at the presence I feared most murdering me. I always thought we'd die at my husband's hand but it was my son who killed me. It was gutwrenching to my soul to be twisted around and ripped out as my life left me. As I was experiencing this I called out to Michael as my soul was twisted around and he said it would be alright. My soul righted and I stood with Michael and saw my son overcome with remorse at what looked like a fireplace.

It can be (& usually is) difficult to take ownership of much of what comes with those memories...past actions, past trauma, etc. And everyone goes at their own pace with these things. Could be for some there are many lifetimes between initial awareness of other lives and memories and connections to present day, and real ownership.

Daz thanks for that...this is a clearer distinction than many I've seen or heard, so at least I know what they are talking about.

TBH, and just as you discuss above, however, I don't know exactly how what folks say translates to real life experiences. And by real life, I mean our total existence as souls in every sense.

This is what I know...for my closest soul fam member, there is a total transparency with regard to our higher selves (that's just us as I term it), our guides (transcendentals who are typically not seen but who are always near...we may experience them as animal spirit guides, or they may present as "guardian angels". Upon request, I have never seen another, apart from my own, aside from my closest soul fam), and also with regard to our sacred space. I might call these healing spaces but some core sacred places are not shared. Not unless there is a designated common space, i.e., for the transcendentals or for community healing work. Way back this overlap or shared space emerged as a natural thing because it always was, apparently. There is no reason for this thing, it simply was and is.

Now there are many others in my close soul fam who are close to me day-to-day...e.g., my mum, my son, etc. My dearest girlfriend is like my sister and we are very close. But we don't share sacred space...although if she ever did energy work or inner work out here, she would always be welcome in the common space. Or, I might bring her higher self out to the common space, like anyone, for healing if needed.

But there is a difference, and it is natural and extant. Do you know what I mean?

So my experience a few yrs back when I asked Gabriel was this: he showed me a map of souls, which looked like a night sky with points of light. Souls were located nearer to some --some very near -- and farther from others --some very far --, though all were connected either directly or by others with invisible filaments, like a web. Which I was able to perceive through what he made "visible".

When I asked him how my soul came to be, he showed me what looked like the two orbs of light, right next to each other, touching. These had been formed, I was illuminated, out of the vastness of the One Soul. This "moment" was the birth of each of these souls, or rather, this place in the fabric of existence was "where" those souls came into being. Both were surrounded by many other souls a little ways away, all around them, and then more souls lay beyond, further out from there.

One of those was mine. Both were whole and complete. Gabriel simply said this is how it is always done. They were beautiful. I asked why I was created next to or along with that particular soul as opposed to any other soul, and he said "Only Source knows".

What I was not shown was how those two souls came to be from the One Soul. But in the end, what matters is that both are whole, and they are foundationally entangled. So that explains the love and the connection, since they came to be at the same time and place, with one another.
Likewise, with the soul family that is located nearby...and so forth...where there is a proximate entanglement. And then there are the temporary or temporal entanglements in each lifetime, if they are not also in our closer soul fam. Regardless, IMO, we can build on any of these, with authentic love.

What are your thoughts on this?
Peace & blessings Daz

7L

For many I would agree certain things come to the fore in a way where peeps are ready to accept what arises, I suppose there are little snippets that most become aware of and yet are not as yet seeing there relevance ..

I remember saying a while back about not being aware of the whole picture regarding stuff and what arises in these instances are included in that. Somethings can take decades to fit together and make sense as I am sure peeps can testify.

When things do fit together there is a reassurance that things are perfectly orchestrated as they are, it's only our ignorance that creates the doubt and friction so to speak.

But we are not mean't to have all the facts at hand in one fell swoop because there are other elements at play that involves learning, suffering, surrendering and trusting regardless of what comes may.

If we consciously knew everything prior to incarnation then we would perhaps live according to that knowing rather than anything else, and this ties in with andrewg3's thoughts on his thread about why don't we remember stuff prior to incarnation.

In regards to what Gabriel said about the stars analogy in reference to our soul and soul mates then it sounds plausible again.

I really don't have any evidence / conscious memories at hand to know how as an individual soul I was created, I do however understand through my realizations that there can be awareness of I AM and no awareness of I AM so there can at a stretch be a sense of 'becoming' what you are as an individual .. is that which you are as an individual being created as an individual soul or is it simply what you are becoming aware of this world in reflection of I AM. This then gives the sense of one's soul birth so to speak.

I think there's an interesting difference between the two suggestions.

Some will say one has always been and there is no beginning or end of what you are, but for an individual it seems that the awareness of I AM can cease to be ... so from a linear perspective this does suggest an ending to I AM but not an ending to what you are.

The thing about this scenario is likened to the chicken and the egg I suppose in such a way where Gabriel tells you about the individual soul creation and then perhaps prior to that someone has told Gabriel and such likes .. or maybe in certain realms of existence one can witness there individual soul birth which I would say is possible in hindsight or in a way beyond the concept of a linear beginning .. I think it's a a tad too complicated to envisage unless one is aware of being beyond such constructs.

x daz x
Old 11-01-2019, 02:54 PM
Master
Quote:

For many I would agree certain things come to the fore in a way where peeps are ready to accept what arises, I suppose there are little snippets that most become aware of and yet are not as yet seeing there relevance ..

I remember saying a while back about not being aware of the whole picture regarding stuff and what arises in these instances are included in that. Somethings can take decades to fit together and make sense as I am sure peeps can testify.
Yes..that is true for me, for certain. There were snippets of memory from childhood and I didn't connect them at all till even after I had those many remembrances around 20ish.

Also, the more recent lives are much more dreamlike and like actual faded memories...unless I have had a lucid recall or re-experiencing like the death I described above. That was vivid physically. But the impressions are a bit more obscured, even though I can still recall visually in great detail. It is an obscuring due to the burdens of the spirit, due to being low or "humble" in spirit, as Jesus said. This in turn was largely due to the immensely difficult burden of existing whilst female in any realm of humanity where there has not been much progress. It literally colours and touches everything in one's life until you find a way forward with nothing or less than nothing in your pocket. I reckon most souls must start off as men and then some project back as women, because if we all started off as women, we might not have made it as a species.

I have only just thought on it enough to realise that I've not had as much access to the love that I am in my prior lives as women. The authentic love I had was for my family, especially my children. But it wasn't given to me as a partner, and nor was I able to access much in return for any of them -- in part due to the difficulty of being treated badly in society and in part due to the lack of true love and regard and honor offered to me. This is par for the course for a huge portion of women historically, regardless whether we roll with it (offer only the sweetness & always swallow the bitter) and make the best of it, or not. It's not that love is not in our hearts and in our nature. It is, but when you give a flower very little sunlight or water and the soil is poor, it can only grow so much in those conditions. Those conditions are so vastly different for women through all earth's recent recorded history to date, that there is no way to describe it unless you have experienced it.

I certainly didn't feel authentic love for the man who beat me, or the next who abandoned me. I did feel authentic love for the man who was kind and consoled me as an abandoned wife (who was still tied to the lout who left me), but he got me pregnant and then wanted to run away with me & the kid(s). And in those times, you'd be cast out for that...you might starve some years, as the harvest was always shared by the community. Plus as a woman even in my religious community there was the constant threat of rape or coercion from the landlord as his tenant and I was poor. I felt terrified, angry, frustrated and badly used, basically by everyone...and I died whilst trying to get a divorce from the party boy in the city who'd left me and my child. I couldn't even express my pain, and if I could have spoken and spoken well, who would've cared or listened? The man who came by at midnight to make love so no one would see? Maybe...who knows? At least his touch was gentle.

This is the experience of female humanity...it is commonplace, nothing special. There is so much work to do here. And even if women remember nothing of their past lives as women, their current one is typically no better, if they are not on par in all ways so that they can flower as intended. And if they are touched without authentic love. I think what I'm trying to say is that if we understand what authentic love really is...and what is really does and means...and how we engage with one another in authentic love...

...then to date and at this time, most men do not give authentic love to women when they touch them as partners -- not because they cannot do so, but because they were not required to take the time to do so in the past (women were property, not seen as fully human). And because now men simply probably don't want to take the time to do so. Because giving and sharing emotionally are loads harder than "sharing" physically by penetrating and clutching. Men do generally get enough spiritual sunlight and water and soil to grow, maybe normally or maybe sub-normally. But by not pursuing authentic love in partnership (i.e. by making exceptions there so it's not viewed as necessary like it is for parents, children, beloved friends, brothers in arms, etc), they are not utilising their potential to reach the fullness of their humanity.

And at this time, most women, EVEN IF they have open hearts and would prefer or desire to love men authentically, it is not possible for many women. Mostly it is because our state of humanity does not yet give most women the necessary sunlight and water and soil to grow even sub-normally. So that the love we give despite the hate or loathing or bad usage we receive comes directly out of our bones, out of our spiritual marrow.

As you noted with your mum, when the love you give requires your own pound of flesh to sustain it, then it comes at a price -- one way or another. Women pay for it with our life force, our emotional state, our humility of spirit and low mood or low esteem. Most of all...we may pay for it with occlusion of our heart energy...meaning, it requires so much to endure and survive that we don't have as much access to the love we are in some (or in most) lifetimes. Particularly as most experiences as women over one or more lifetimes are mostly about being dehumanised -- being unworthy and used and defiled (touched without authentic love, which does severe damage to the energetic heart, to the soul, and of course, eventually to the physical heart and body as well).

So we can keep living in severe imbalance till it kills us or diminishes us in every way that matters...or we can all put the priority on authentic love in ALL our relationships. It's really down to that and it's our choice, all of us. I think your mum's experience has a really powerful and universal message for all of us, because it was so clear that she gave and did one-sided, literally out of her own being and her own energy, in a time and place that gave her very little in return to support, validate, or sustain her.

Quote:
When things do fit together there is a reassurance that things are perfectly orchestrated as they are, it's only our ignorance that creates the doubt and friction so to speak.

But we are not mean't to have all the facts at hand in one fell swoop because there are other elements at play that involves learning, suffering, surrendering and trusting regardless of what comes may.

If we consciously knew everything prior to incarnation then we would perhaps live according to that knowing rather than anything else, and this ties in with andrewg3's thoughts on his thread about why don't we remember stuff prior to incarnation.
For certain, yes, if it all came at once it would be overwhelming and the mystics tell of folks who have gone made or been lost in despair when illuminated all at once. It is as you say about those things, and above all about authentic love, forgiveness, reconciliation, growth, and healing.

Quote:
In regards to what Gabriel said about the stars analogy in reference to our soul and soul mates then it sounds plausible again.

I really don't have any evidence / conscious memories at hand to know how as an individual soul I was created, I do however understand through my realizations that there can be awareness of I AM and no awareness of I AM so there can at a stretch be a sense of 'becoming' what you are as an individual .. is that which you are as an individual being created as an individual soul or is it simply what you are becoming aware of this world in reflection of I AM. This then gives the sense of one's soul birth so to speak.

I think there's an interesting difference between the two suggestions.
What Gabriel showed me had to do with the moment of individuation...individuated consciousness and individuated spark of divinity -- a fractal piece of the One -- which we are calling a soul. Gabriel showed me how each soul is created nearest to another. I think it is mostly about the entanglement and the authentic love, so that we discover that this is our true nature and also the true nature of All that Is. And that we are connected and loved and sacred, in the essential or truest sense, at every level, including at the level of individuated consciousness, or the individual soul.

No one can EVER be without this love, no soul is EVER unworthy of this love. Because we are ALL created in this way, foundationally entangled with another soul. And proximately entangled with many other nearby like souls who are our close soul fam. That's the illumination. And when I come back to it to explain, I am able to unpack a little bit more over time and as I gain a deeper understanding.

For sure you are correct that we continue to grow after that. Once we come into being as souls, we are eternal. What I was shown is also exactly as you say, as well, that once our individual awareness within the one comes into being, then that is the moment I was shown. It is another way to say it. I was shown What Is regarding souls in a spatial or relational sense, like a map. That's why I called it the map of souls.

Quote:
Some will say one has always been and there is no beginning or end of what you are, but for an individual it seems that the awareness of I AM can cease to be ... so from a linear perspective this does suggest an ending to I AM but not an ending to what you are.

The thing about this scenario is likened to the chicken and the egg I suppose in such a way where Gabriel tells you about the individual soul creation and then perhaps prior to that someone has told Gabriel and such likes .. or maybe in certain realms of existence one can witness there individual soul birth which I would say is possible in hindsight or in a way beyond the concept of a linear beginning .. I think it's a a tad too complicated to envisage unless one is aware of being beyond such constructs.

x daz x
I really like your comments and questions...drawing me out a bit.
As to the first bit of I AM, it is really more a spiritual/spatial issue...momentarily we resonate or expand and lose our individuated focus. But, once there is individuated focus (birth of a soul) we are, as you say, eternally of I Am and doing our own part to experience (whatever we are experiencing...LOL). I will leave off that as it gets loopy ;)

So Gabriel as a transcendental was among the first to come into existence in the sense that I was shown. They exist beyond time and space so they were all here when this physical universe and who knows how many others came into being. I understood he witnessed the birth of our souls (this is also outside time and space, even though I describe it as having a "point of origin" in the individuated sense) and that's why I asked him 'why did my soul come into being next to that other soul?'. He was present but he does not know why it is we come into being as we do and as we are and entangled with whomever. That is beyond his pay grade.

So, Gabriel did not show me the "moment" before that. But he did share that (whatever it was that was omitted), anyway that he cannot provide "the answers" to philosophy's biggest questions. Which is, why do we exist -- or, why do I exist? And why do we (I) come into being /exist as we (I) do? Etc.
Meaning, he gave me all the information he could and to which I am allowed or capable of processing. Only Source knows...which means, as you say, it is about learning, suffering, acceptance, trust, etc....and as I say, it is equally about authentic love (lovingkindness, equanimity), forgiveness, growth, and healing.

Peace & blessings Dazzer
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke

Last edited by 7luminaries : 11-01-2019 at 08:57 PM. Reason: (this is also outside time and space...)