Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 17-08-2017, 12:12 AM
Suspended
Master
When someone has a bath and that kundalini thingy happens is it considered offensive to throw my laundry in?
Old 17-08-2017, 12:16 AM
Suspended
Master
Please add the words/initials to post #49 after Muppetaism. Justifies Bigotry. I swear that's the end of it.
Old 17-08-2017, 12:26 AM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

Jeremy; Kundalini is not demonic...lol...though it may lead you to realms where "demons" may be found occasionally....The energy itself is benign - UNIVERSAL - and to the Hindus, for your information - SHE is a GODDESS not a demon....

Kundalini syndrome as the new agers call it, is a side affect of trying to run before they can walk so to speak - they have not prepared themself - clung to ignorant superstitious knowledge and labelled it truth..lol... the process is universal and has been known to every culture since we came out the cave - entirely safe natural universal energy - and yes indeed fully applicable to the Christ consciousness phenomena as this thread will fully explain... Keep reading my friend if clarity is needed, there will be more to come...
Old 17-08-2017, 12:30 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
When someone has a bath and that kundalini thingy happens is it considered offensive to throw my laundry in?

Kundalini is from Hinduism, so there're Hindu Gods behind on this practice so you mustn't mess up these two religions. Either you take Christianity bath or your kundalini Hinduism bath. Their gods supervision behind are different.
Old 17-08-2017, 12:33 AM
Suspended
Master
Lets have a count down, hey 9 Commandments meet 8 Commandments, oh you're already acquainted. It's even less than that now, but that's not how math works. Did you hear the one about Father Ignorant? He claimed he was speaking the Truth.
Old 17-08-2017, 12:34 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Kundalini is from Hinduism, so there're Hindu Gods behind on this practice so you mustn't mess up these two religions. Either you take Christianity bath or your kundalini Hinduism bath. Their gods supervision behind are different.
So it's not offensive to throw my laundry in, thanks I'll let them know you said it was ok.
Old 17-08-2017, 12:40 AM
Suspended
Quote:
So it's not offensive to throw my laundry in, thanks I'll let them know you said it was ok.

I paste it here that's what I see and experience about the kundalini. And you can read More of what I know about it in my following posts.

10-07-2017, 09:47 AM
Jeremy Bong
Master
Secret of kundalini energy.

The feeling-bliss of kundalini.

Yesterday, someone sent an energy or the kundalini energy to my stomach and my body is slightly shaking. I tried to settle the vibration so it ceased. After that nothing happened and I roughly knowing what's going on. That's someone's demonic intention of sending the kundalini energy to me.

Since, I've dealt with the lascivious demons that controlled the prostitutes and to draining their energy hoping one day they can transform their ugly faces to a handsome ones or purposely need or want that "feeling" ....... (And I never have the kundalini feeling of bliss... )But the process never follow their will that their faces be changed... and the evil draining of energy never cease.

This morning I've finally, feel the bliss that someone have sent to me yesterday. The work of bliss is deliberately practicing by a group of naked lascivious practicing beings inside my stomach. I can see that very clearvividly that they're love making and produce orgasm and that feeling was transmitted to my feelings. O my god! That's the joke ---- bliss and silence or kundalini energy.

I think it should have a better name to fit it --- orgasm-kundalini. It can be inseparable as body and shadow 形影不离. And it can cost you something more than you can think of, maybe not a clearer mind to deal with your daily life and so on. Clever mind can't be processed ....and you can feel the orgasm all the time as another type of drugs taking or muddled-mind. Is it normal?

Yes, try your best to indulge in it, just see one day what personality you can be changed and grasp onto. Obsession is by the lascivious group inside your body..... They're type of energy that can connect to one's nervous system of your stomach in a very tight related to nerves around there. Surely it's an evil practice
Old 17-08-2017, 12:44 AM
Suspended
Master
I took the time out not to read your post, its like a marathon to read with no actual substance, please take the time to continue posting them. I'll try not to waste your valuable time. Proceed
Old 17-08-2017, 01:01 AM
Suspended
Quote:
I took the time out not to read your post, its like a marathon to read with no actual substance, please take the time to continue posting them. I'll try not to waste your valuable time. Proceed

That's why I'm hard to accept your explanation , so I ask again where you get your information or explanation of the Bible that way. It indicates you only can read or understood it facially. If you don't read my explanation which is different from yours that mean you're not accepting what's true. But you're obsessed by wrong analysis. That's an excuse to say, my post is long and take time. Hahaha, long is better, more content.

And kundalini I found it started by the naked thin demons who stay in the jungle. And he try to fight me when I say about their kundalini energy practicing. So you see what I mean.
Old 17-08-2017, 01:16 AM
Master

Quote:
Wow the three Muppetees all at the market passing each other gifts. Ahahahaha

Aw come on, can I be privileged enough to be added to the muppeteers club as we'll. ...favoritism, it is always about favorites...