Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Closed Thread

Old 20-04-2007, 03:30 PM
Knower

Yes I did see it but to be honest only looked to find more information on them
I do appreciate you mentioning it though because sometimes I'm so impulsive and can't wait to get started I might miss an important detail

Another lesson learnt I think

Michelle xxx
Old 20-04-2007, 03:33 PM
kundalini

Hi Michelle,

I remember there was another crystal magazine series out a couple of months ago which had crystals free with it, although that series dealt with the more metaphysical properties of crystals. In contrast, I've noticed that this newer series deals more with the scientific facts of crystals and as more to do with the mineralogy of it all.

I think this is good in one respect because it provides a good balance.

K.
Old 20-04-2007, 04:16 PM
Knower

Hi Kundalini

I wish I had seen that I think I would have enjoyed reading that more more than the scientific one?
Never mind, I'll keep on getting this one now because the crystals are beautiful and no doubt the previous one will be advertised again at a later date

Michelle xx
Old 20-04-2007, 04:19 PM
kundalini

Hi Michelle,

Yeah, I can't remember what the name of the series was but I am pretty sure that it was the same publisher. Another difference between that series and this one though is that the other one gave away free cut&polished crystals whereas as this one offers them in their natural form. I have always felt that crystals are more powerful when in their natural state.

K.
Old 20-04-2007, 04:24 PM
Knower

Thanks Kundalini

I'll have a look on their website and see if I can back order

I agree that the stones will be nicer in their natural state but it would be nice to have the polished ones too now I'm intent on getting a collection together

Thanks again
Michelle xx
Old 20-04-2007, 04:27 PM
Knower

Ooohhh

Have you seen the Mind, Body and Spirit magazine? or is that the one you have already?

Michelle xxx
Old 20-04-2007, 04:39 PM
kundalini

Hi Michelle,

Yes, there are a large collection of M,B&S magazines in the house although we no longer collect them anymore. I think now I remember that the series was called 'The Secret(s) Of The Stones'.

Yes, I agree. It's good to collect the polished ones as well.

K.
Old 20-04-2007, 05:03 PM
cweiters

Yeah!!

I would love that, I have learned so much just reading this thread. There is a lot to learn about them Metaphysical, Healing, Psychic, Magical, Crystals and Nature works, Oh boy the list goes on and on.

The teaching is endless I have a couple Agates, other things you mentioned have never head of.

Lets do it!

Love to all
cw
Old 20-04-2007, 06:20 PM
kundalini

Hi CW,

Do you mind me asking what colour your agate crystals are?

K.
Old 20-04-2007, 07:03 PM
cweiters

Not at all k. its a 30mm sphere, light beige, with Saturn rings of black, rust and a dark beige, is as best I can describe it. Some have said it resemble a light color tiger eye. I was told that Agate's are one of the worlds oldest gemstone kind. Excellent for repelling negativity and one of the best grounding stones.

Love to all
cw

Last edited by cweiters : 20-04-2007 at 07:42 PM.
Closed Thread