Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 23-06-2011, 12:42 PM
earthprowler

I was born at 12:46 a.m. Saturday, 1-31-1970, bed 2 (back in the day they gave you a little card with all the info and you shared a room with another woman ). now being such a curious child i studied my certificate and this card my whole life growing up, knew everything on it, when i applied for assistance in my 20's we couldn't find the original birth certificate anymore, had to get a copy, and to our shock it said i was born on 1-30-1970 !!!! Did have a computer generated calendar done when I was a teenager and it said I was born on the 31st.....so who's right????

so i have to go by the 30th and have two birthdays, LOL
Old 23-06-2011, 12:45 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by wkiehl101
Feb 15, 1964, 3:47 pm

I guess I should add the timezone, never thought of that initially; US Eastern Standard Time.
Old 23-06-2011, 03:26 PM
BlackCherry

I'm not sure if this is the correct time, but I think I was born 3:09 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 1st, 1991.

BTW- I absolutely love Halloween, too. It's my favorite holiday. Especially since I get candy and cake within a day of each other. Last year, I had a Halloween party and a Frankenstein's head birthday cake. lol
Old 24-06-2011, 01:54 AM
Administrator
Hello

Born 12:01 AM 10 / 10 / 62
Old 24-06-2011, 05:28 PM
Master
August 1st 1978 at 11:49 am

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 04-07-2011, 12:57 AM
angel6m2000

8/17/1990 at 12:22 pm EST.

I kinda feel I've had a couple correlations with my birthday, even though i don't know if it means anything. First, 8 is my favorite number, and it comes up alot in my life. Second, and sadly enough, my cat of 4 years died on my 17th birthday at about midnight or so. And I also did a numerology thing from Laura's podcast and it came out as a 2.

But again I'm not sure if this means anything. =/
Old 12-07-2011, 02:31 AM
MagnetEyez

individuality

It is my thought that our time and place of birth shows individualism...no one else born at same second in same place. Also when an astrology chart is done with time, longitude and latitude at birth and same info at present it reveals some surprising things.
Old 10-04-2012, 10:06 PM
Bigg Nastee

6/24/91 at around 8:06 AM. Funny that I was born 3 days after the start of summer and I detest the heat.
Old 10-04-2012, 10:39 PM
Master

February 20
8:38 AM Eastern Standard Time US
Old 11-04-2012, 04:41 PM
myonewish

Its funny, I was born on 12:03 and for many years, I look at the clock at exactly 12:03! Sometimes I will wake up at night, look over at the clock and its 12:03.
Weird, huh.