Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 25-06-2011, 12:59 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I doesn't really matter which path in particular... there are things that apply universally to whoever walks which ever, such as awareness, sentience or being... and everything that occurs on whichever path is secondary to that.

Our Path is showing us one of two things, 'I Am' or I Am Not'. I Am someone who believes this, I Am Not someone who believes this :-) I Am someone who believes that when it comes to beliefs, there is no right and wrong. I Am someone who sees the diversity of beliefs, I Am Not someone who digs their heels in against all comers that don't share the same beliefs as I do. I Am on my own Path, I Am Not on someone else's. I Am Not someone who believes there is a right and wrong Path, I Am someone that believes that if I was meant to be on another Path, that's where I'd be.
Old 25-06-2011, 01:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Our Path is showing us one of two things, 'I Am' or I Am Not'. I Am someone who believes this, I Am Not someone who believes this :-) I Am someone who believes that when it comes to beliefs, there is no right and wrong. I Am someone who sees the diversity of beliefs, I Am Not someone who digs their heels in against all comers that don't share the same beliefs as I do. I Am on my own Path, I Am Not on someone else's. I Am Not someone who believes there is a right and wrong Path, I Am someone that believes that if I was meant to be on another Path, that's where I'd be.

Right and wrong are simply applied terms, so if you say the moon is cheeze that's wrong and if Sydney's in Australia that's right.

I am making a deliberate statement and saying your beliefs are not true, you also know that, and if they are not true what are they being used for?
Old 25-06-2011, 01:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Maybe there is no difference.

I mean consider walking to the local shop, seems commonplace enough, but really how is it that this walking to shop can be? Am I crazy to believe that's a miracle?

well, if you enter the Knitting Sheep's Curiosity Shop you'll have to chase your desires from shelf to shelf and then it might disappear through the ceiling ... but that a whole nother story. you can get to Wonderland via mirrors too, ya know.
Old 25-06-2011, 01:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
well, if you enter the Knitting Sheep's Curiosity Shop you'll have to chase your desires from shelf to shelf and then it might disappear through the ceiling ... but that a whole nother story. you can get to Wonderland via mirrors too, ya know.

Why would I give a damn about wonderland?
Old 25-06-2011, 01:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven
Gem - For me, what lies at the bottom of the rabbit hole is the removal of yourself from the mainstream of society. It is the place, perhaps your home, to which you're positioned away from the neighborhoods, the city lights, the hustle and bustle and maybe even any form of life. It can be a delicate balance, the hole though as it can be a dark place as well as tranquil.

Blackraven

for me Wonderland is a less structured reality, a place where logic and proportion are maleable and insanity is normal. it's where the subconscious plays unfettered by solid rules, what laws there are are as changeable as the creativity of Mind. you can believe in 6 impossible things before breakfast and they'd all be real.
Old 25-06-2011, 01:21 PM
Master
Quote:
for me Wonderland is a less structured reality, a place where logic and proportion are maleable and insanity is normal. it's where the subconscious plays unfettered by solid rules, what laws there are are as changeable as the creativity of Mind. you can believe in 6 impossible things before breakfast and they'd all be real.

That's like seeing is believing.
Old 25-06-2011, 01:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Why would I give a damn about wonderland?

gee Gem, i don't know. you're the one who started this "down the rabbit hole" thread so you tell me.
Old 25-06-2011, 01:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
That's like seeing is believing.

yeah? and?

i've seen some very interesting impossible phenom burble up from the subconscious to effect material surface reality. when that happens some of Us laugh, some of Us freak out and some of Us don't see it all.

i suppose if one doesn't see it at all it means one is sane.
Old 25-06-2011, 01:28 PM
Master
Quote:
yeah? and?

i've seen some very interesting impossible phenom burble up from the subconscious to effect material surface reality. when that happens some of Us laugh, some of Us freak out and some of Us don't see it all.

i suppose if one doesn't see it at all it means one is sane.

I just say seeing is believing and this is wonderland.
Old 25-06-2011, 01:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
What if there's nothing at the bottom of the rabbit hole?

if you imagine there's nothing then nothing is there. lol