Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 17-12-2010, 12:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid
jesus is hybrid.
No, Jesus is not Hybrid, Hybrid is the Christ, but only when Hybrid truly Realizes this from within.
Old 17-12-2010, 12:34 AM
Experiencer
Here is another passage from Mr. Padgett's book. This is Jesus explaining God and His Attributes.

I am here, Jesus.

Then the question is: Who and What is God?

In dealing with this question, you must realize that it is not so easy to describe in language that mortals can comprehend the Essence and Attributes of God, and I feel the limitations that I am under in endeavoring to give you a satisfactory description of the only and true God; not because of the paucity of knowledge and conception on my part, but because of the fact that you have not the required soul development to enable me to form the necessary rapport with you, in order that through your brain, may be expressed the exact truth as to who the Father is.

Well, to begin, God is Soul, and Soul is God. Not the soul that is in the created man, but the Soul that is Deity and self-existent, without beginning or ending, and Whose entity is the one great fact in the universe of being.

God is without form, such as has been conceived of by man in nearly all ages, and especially by those who believe in the Bible of the Hebrews as well as in that of the Christians. But nevertheless, He is of form, which only the soul perceptions of the soul of a man which has arrived at a certain degree of development, that is taken on the Divine nature of the Father and thus become a part of the Soul of God, can discern and realize as an entity. There is nothing in all nature with which men are acquainted or have knowledge of, that can be used to make a comparison, even in the spirit perceptions, with this Great Soul; and hence, for men to conceive of God as having a form in any manner resembling that of man, is all erroneous; and those who, in their beliefs and teachings, deny the anthropomorphic God, are correct.

But, nevertheless, God is of form such as to give him an entity and Substance and seat of habitation, in contradistinction to that God which, in the teachings of some men, is said to be everywhere in this Substance and entity - in the trees and rocks, and thunder and lightning, and in men and beasts, and in all created things, and in whom men are said to live and move and have their being. No, this concept of God is not in accord with the truth, and it is vital to the knowledge and salvation of men that such conception of God be not entertained or believed in.

To believe that God is without form is to believe that he is a mere force or principle or nebulous power, and, as some say, the resultant of laws; which laws, as a fact, He has established for the controlling of His universe of creation, and which are expressed to men by these very powers and principles, that to some extent, they can comprehend.

The child has asked: "Who made God?" And because the wise men cannot answer that question, in their wisdom, they conclude and assert that there can be no real God of personality or soul form, and, hence, only force, principle or evolved laws can be God; and in their own conceit think that they have solved the question. But the child may not be satisfied with the answer, and may ask the wise men: "Who made principle and force and laws that must be accepted as the only God?" And then, the wise men cannot answer, unless they answer: "God," which they do not believe, but which let me say, is the true and only answer.

God is back of force and principle and law, which are only expressions of His being, and which without Him could not exist; and they are only existences, changeable, dependent and subject to the will of God, who only, is Being.

God then, is Soul, and that Soul has its form, perceptible only to Itself, or that of man, which, by reason of the sufficient possession of the very Substance of the Great Soul has become like unto God, not in image only, but in very Essence. We spirits of the highest soul progression are enabled by our soul perceptions to see God and His form. But here, I use the words "see" and "form," as being the only words that I can use to give mortals a comparative conception of what I am endeavoring to describe.

When it is remembered that mortals can scarcely conceive of the form of the spirit body of a man, which is composed or formed of the material of the universe, though not usually accepted to be of the material, it will be readily seen that it is hardly possible for me to convey to them a faint idea even of the Soul form of God, which is composed of that which is purely spiritual - that is, not of the material, even though to the highest degree sublimated.

And although I am not able because of the limitations mentioned, to describe to men that form which they may glean a conception of the Soul's form - as such form can be seen only with the soul's eye, which eyes men do not possess - it must not be believed that because men cannot understand or perceive the truth of the Soul's form, therefore, it is not a truth. A truth, truth of the Soul's form, therefore, it is not a truth. A truth, though not conceived or perceived by men, spirits or angels, is still a truth, and its existence does not depend upon its being known; and even though all the mortals of earth, and the spirits and angels of heaven, save one, could not perceive the existence of that truth, yet its existence perceived by that one irrefutably proves its reality.

But, as I have said, the truth of God's form - the Soul's form can be testified to by more than one of the celestial spirits of men passed from earth; and the possibility is before mortals of the present life, in the great future, if their souls have become possessed of the Divine Substance of God's Love in sufficient abundance to perceive God as I have attempted to explain.

The created soul of man has its form, it being made in the image of God, yet man cannot see that form, although it is a fact and can be testified to by many in the spirit realms.

And here it need to be said, that when in our message we speak of God as being without form, we mean any such form as men have or think they have conceived of, and our expressions must not be considered as contradictory to what I have tried to explain as the form of God.

Well, in addition to the form, God has a personality, and this is expressed and made known to man by certain attributes, which to the consciousness of man is existent in the universe; and to some philosophers and scientists and wise men these attributes are their impersonal God himself, and to them the only God. They make the created, the Creator, not realizing that behind the expression must be the Cause; and that greater than the attribute must be That from which the expression of the attribute is projected, or, as they better like to say, evolved.

And here, I, who know, desire to say that these manifested attributes or forces and powers and principles and laws and expressions do not, all together, constitute or be that from which they flow or in which they have their source. God is Himself, alone. His Attributes or expressions manifested to mortals or spirits, are only the results or effects of the workings of His Spirit, which Spirit is only the active energy of His Soul - Himself. And hence, the form of God is not distributed over the whole universe of creation where His attributes may be, or because they are everywhere manifested.

No, as was said by Moses of old, and as was said by me when on earth: God is in His Heavens.
And although it may be surprising and startling to mortals to hear, God has His habitation, and God the Substance, the Self-existing and Soul form, has His locality, and men do not live and move and have their existence in God; but in His emanations and expressions and spirit they do.

Your brother and friend,

Jesus

If you would like to read more, feel free. The book can be found at the following link:

http://www.truths.com/formats.htm
Old 17-12-2010, 12:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Whoa, well said.
The illusion of separation (translated as 'sin'), yes, not knowing who you truly are,
which Christ did - He realized what and who He was - thus, the "Christ Consciousness" where he could say clearly - "The Father and I are one", John 10:30
You look at me and you are looking at the Father, Philip. The Father is in me and I am in the Father - (around Matt or John 14:9, I think) ...these words have been misunderstood for centuries so that it places Jesus as separate, rather than His Awareness being that he is one with his Father as we can also be... thus "joint heirs".
Beautifully said Miss Hepburn, its sad that most so called Christian see this as an attack on their belief, when in fact its adding back the beauty of what was over the many years taken away from the scriptures.
Old 17-12-2010, 12:43 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
No, Jesus is not Hybrid, Hybrid is the Christ, but only when Hybrid truly Realizes this from within.

Psychoslice, you're very close.

Hybrid has the opportunity, to become the Christ. This is the opportunity we all have, the potential is there.

But it does not come from WITHIN.

The desire, comes from WITHIN.

God's Divine Substance, comes from God.

There is nothing Divine within you, or me, or anything else.

God is the only Divine Being, capable of sharing His Divine Essence, with his children.

And until the soul, begins to pray for God's Divine Love, to enter into his/her soul, by way of the Holy Spirit, there will not be a drop of Divine Essence.

It is not discovered within.

Buddha nature, and Self-Realization, are NATURAL PATHS.
Meaning, that they have nothing to do with God's Divine Substance.

And for anyone who thinks that we are all God, or that God is secretly hiding within each of us. Read the above passage from Jesus.

Please believe me, when I say, that if you and I and everyone, if we were God, we would not be sitting here, striking keys on a plastic keyboard, trying to express ideas.

If you were God, you would know.

You and me, and everyone we know, are but children of our God.

The greatest opportunity, the greatest potential that the human soul can achieve, is to receive God's Divine Substance, His Essence within our souls. Then this souls, becomes at-one with the Father. Eternal.
And with all the glory that comes with that, you and I, and everyone we know, would still not be God. But merely His Divine children. Sharing in His Divine Substance. Eternally.

God, is God alone. Christ, is the greatest Gift, that our God can bestow on the human soul.
Old 17-12-2010, 12:54 AM
Pathfinder

There is another thought or idea about Jesus. And it is that Jesus was the firstborn of all of creation, the first made or created being that was with God from before the beginning of the All. In the beginning God said, "Let US make man in our image and likeness." There are other things that Jesus said that would agree with this and one of them was Jesus saying that he saw Lucifer disappear like a lighting bolt out of heaven. Jesus is/was the closest being to God from the beginning. Thus, from an anthropomorphic perspective, God is above Jesus. Jesus is above all else under God. God flows through Jesus and Jesus to us. Jesus said simply to believe in him.

I do believe that there is divinity within us all through Jesus Christ. And Jesus even said that many of us may have the capacity or ability to do some of the wonderful things he was able to do. If that is so, why do we not see it or realize it? Why are there not more human beings who can do the things Jesus was able to do? And if one proclaims to have attained "Christ Consciousness" or "Christ within" then where are the miracles, healing of the sick, raising of the dead, etc. etc.? I have read where many proclaim their divinity at this forum, but yet, I have not seen or heard of any actions reinforcing these claims. Spiritual Thoughts without Spiritual Actions mean nothing. If one puts themselves upon equal ground with Jesus or God, stop the endless debate and quibbling and get out their and heal this world if you can. All of what I shared here I apply to myself. And it is what motivates my being. It is God's Love that gives all of us the true power to change this world and become more like Jesus, a true son of God.
Much Love to All,
Saint Seraphim
Old 17-12-2010, 12:58 AM
Master
I'm sorry DivineLove but you are too far away from god, you are putting God separate when God is all that there is, God is within, without, below, above. God is not some personal figure setting above us on a thorn and looking down, yes we are all ONE in GOD, if you believe that your not then where are you ????.
Old 17-12-2010, 01:12 AM
Master
From Post 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineLove
Here is another passage from Mr. Padgett's book. This is Jesus explaining God and His Attributes.

I am here, Jesus.

Then the question is: Who and What is God?

In dealing with this question, you must realize that it is not so easy to describe in language that mortals can comprehend the Essence and Attributes of God, and I feel the limitations that I am under in endeavoring to give you a satisfactory description of the only and true God; not because of the paucity of knowledge and conception on my part, but because of the fact that you have not the required soul development to enable me to form the necessary rapport with you, in order that through your brain, may be expressed the exact truth as to who the Father is.

Your brother and friend,

Jesus
If you would like to read more, feel free. The book can be found at the following link:
http://www.truths.com/formats.htm
god is both immanent and transcendent.

Old 17-12-2010, 01:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice

hehe sorry can't resist it
Old 17-12-2010, 01:17 AM
papadan

Jesus said he is the son of God, I certainly am not going to call him a liar!
Old 17-12-2010, 01:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by papadan
Jesus said he is the son of God, I certainly am not going to call him a liar!
Why are you frightened of him ?, Jesus spoke to the ignorant at that time, he knew that he couldn't just come out and tell them the truth plainly, their ego's would have taken it for themselves. He spoke of this Oneness that we are all off as if it was him itself, he personalized it. The deeper truth is that what this man Jesus became, we can also when we believe we can. As long as you believe you can't, well thats where you will be, on the outside looking in. So whats taking you so long ?, come inside with me and rejoice, or party.