Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 22-10-2010, 03:16 PM
Master
Hello again

Ok, so .... today has been a good day !!

I have had a few signs from my Guardian Angels, and I thought I would tell you about them.

I work in an Engineering factory, and at the moment, we have just finished a few job contracts, and are about to start a major contract (for a company of our size).

At the moment, everyone at work is busy cleaning, tidying, and doing any maintenence needed in the factory, and all of the floors, and anything that stands still for more than a minute gets painted !!

So today I painted my workbench, then my tool cupboard, and I thought I would paint my friends tool cupboard for him, while he is still off work recovering.

I have mentioned previously about my friend (actually one of my best friends) to Dream Angel. We have worked together since I was an apprentice, way back in 1979, but he has been off work for a while.

He has been having chemo and radiation therapy, as he was diagnosed with cancer in his neck. He is finished with his treatment now, and is due to have a scan anyday to find out if the treatment was succesful.

So, I started painting the front of his metal tool cupboard, and then lifted his small toolbox off the top, so I could paint the top ..... and right under the small toolbox, was a small white feather .....

This, is the kind of sign that I love !!

Totally catches you unawares, and leaves you in no doubt as to where it came from .....

Then on the radio, Chris De Burgh was on, playing live in the studio ..... His new song about a Guardian Angel .... "Everywhere I Go"

So then at lunchtime, I am sat with my eyes shut trying to meditate for 15 minutes or so (counting breaths), and I feel a cold stream of air blow across the back of my neck from the right side .... just as though someone was blowing on you.

Straight away, the thought "Is that you Grace " ( my Guardian Angels name) popped into my mind which up to then was very quiet and still .... and Immediately I felt another cold stream of air blow across the back of my neck ..... but from the left hand side this time !!

The thing is, where I was sitting, there were no draughts of cold air at all .... I was even under a heater so it was actually quite warm ....

Then, lunchtime over, I go back to the cupboard I was painting, and turned on the radio next to it, and guess what song was playing .... Chris De Burgh .... "Everywhere I Go"

Wonderful .... Thank you Grace

Last edited by Soul Searching : 22-10-2010 at 03:36 PM.
Old 22-10-2010, 06:23 PM
Deactivated Account

hello Soul

Wow, I got chills just reading your post today ! What an awesome day you had filled with angelic experiences !

oh my goodness, on finding the white feather under your friends toolbox ! What a delightful sign, I am taking this to be a sign of things looking up for your friend. Keeping him in my prayers for a good checkup. I just love it when feathers are delivered to inside locations ! There is just something magical about it, don't you think ?

And I love Chris DeBurgh's songs, I didn't realize he had a new one out and to be about a Guardian Angel, very cool !! I will have to give it a listen. How appropriate the timing of your hearing this song, and twice in one day !! AMAZING !!!

And last, but certainly not least ... your Angel Grace, what a beautiful way for her to let you know she is with you !

You have truly been blessed today !
Thank you for sharing !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 22-10-2010, 11:08 PM
Master
Hi Dream Angel .......

I do feel blessed today, and finding the feather inside, and under the toolbox which hasn't been moved for months and months (it had a thick layer of dust and grime on it) just gives you shivers !!

I also agree with you .... I believe that the feather is a sign that things are looking up for my friend .... a lot of positive thoughts and prayers are being directed towards this end over here, and I want to thank you too for your kind words and prayers

I am not really a big fan of Chris De Burgh .... I can take him or leave him, but I do love this new song he has out. You can see it on YouTube, and its from his new album ..... "Moonfleet And Other Stories"

He was on the radio today, playing live, and talking about the album in between songs. Thing is, I have heard this new song loads of times recently, but only today did I get chance to really listen to the lyrics up close, as there isn't much noise at work at the moment. It's about his (?) Guardian Angel .....

everywhere I go
everywhere I go I see an image of her face
she talks to me
she talks to me in a thousand ways

everyone I know
everyone I know is calling on the telephone
are you OK
are you alright cause you're never at home

well I couldn't be better
I've found my way
she is an open door
to a brand new day

everywhere I go I see her face again
everywhere I look I see her smile and wave
everywhere I hear her voice is calling
this time I finally opened my eyes
to a beautiful angel ... oh
who's been caring for me like a mother for a child
everywhere I go .....

Great lyrics ..... he puts it so well don't you think
Old 23-10-2010, 01:01 AM
Deactivated Account

hi Soul

and yes, it still gives me shivers when I read your post about the feather !

you must be psychic, I was going to ask you the name of Chris' cd. I liked his song " Lady in Red " then that led to a few other songs, anyways - like you said " great lyrics " to his new song, thanks for sharing some of them . I have to listen to it !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 23-10-2010, 09:07 PM
Master
You are welcome Dream Angel
Old 25-10-2010, 09:38 PM
Master
Hello again

I have a story that I would like to share with you all, as I would be very interested to hear your thoughts and views about it.

This happened today (monday) and I will tell it to you exactly as it was told to me.

My sister phoned me this evening, to talk, as we always do every day if we don't see each other. I have mentioned in the past, about how my sisters husband passed away in 2009, and about the signs she recieves from time to time, from her angels and her husband. This is what she told me today .....

In the interests of privacy, I am going to change some peoples names in this story, but it needs names as you will see shortly.

So, this morning, my nephew (who I will call Jim), and his girlfriend (who I will call Susan) drove to the local DIY shop, to return a tin of paint for my sister, which was bought the wrong colour by mistake. They took with them Susan's baby sister, (who I will call Katie).

Katie is coming up to 2 years old in December, and see's my nephew quite a lot, as he goes round to Susan's house all the time ..... he is a nice lad, and Katie is very fond of him. He is very good with young children, and was training to be a teaching assistant up until recently. He has had to take a step back from this at the moment though, as he is still struggling to deal with the loss of his dad (who I will call David).

So they get to the DIY store, and my nephew gets out of the car to take back the paint, leaving Susan in the car with baby Katie.

As he is walking away, suddenly Katie looks out of the window at him and says in a very grown up sounding way "Aah .... Jim .... Just Like David !! "

Susan said, that as soon as Katie said this, she suddenly looked very sheepish, and wouldn't look at her, as if she had said something she knew she shouldn't have.

Now the point of this tale is that Katie only met my brother in law David once, when she was a few months old. As far as we know, she's never been told his name, and nothing about his health problems .... not that a nearly 2 year old would comprehend it anyway.

He had bad lungs, and his breathing suffered badly .... consequently he was on high doses of steroids to keep his airways open. This though led to confidence and mental health issues, as the steroids affected his brain chemistry.

His son Jim, is also having problems with his confidence at the moment, and in some ways reminds us of David, but for obviously different reasons .... plus, he is starting to look and act more like his dad .... something me and my wife commented on just last friday.

So, how and why does Katie .... a nearly 2 year old, suddenly empathise with my nephew Jim, and also comment on how much he reminds her of David - Jim's dad, who she never knew .... This is the way Katie sounded and looked to Susan as she said what she did in the car.

Could it be that Katie, a young innocent soul is seeing more than we are. Perhaps David is there, around his son Jim, trying to help him in some way (as we know he would), and Katie is picking up on this, or even seeing and communicating with David in some way .......

The author Lorna Byrne, has written about this in her Angel books, about how young children are very open to these things, as their souls are pure and innocent ..... they have not been told yet by grown ups that Angels and spirits aren't real .... so they haven't yet lost this "sight" .... for want of a better word.

This incident really spooked my nephew and his girlfriend, although my sister, her daughter, my wife and me, all take it as a sign that David is still with us, and trying to help his troubled son.

Maybe Katie's Guardian Angel talks to her about David and his son and why he is there, and Katie innocently let something slip that she shouldn't have in the car .....

As you can imagine, this has started a big discussion amongst us here ......

I would appreciate any comments.
Old 26-10-2010, 08:41 AM
Deactivated Account

Wow, Soul, that is quite a story, not sure what to say. I would probably agree with you that David is still there, watching over his family.

puzzling on Katie's comment.... not sure on that

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 02-11-2010, 11:39 PM
Master
Hello all

I have had what I would describe as a very unusual experience today. I have never had something like this ever happen to me before, and I was wondering if anyone else had a similar thing happen to them. If so, I would like to know how to describe it ....

At work this morning, during morning break (10 - 10.10 am) I was reading the book "Stairways To Heaven" by Lorna Byrne. The chapter I was reading, is called "The Boy In Whose Soul An Angel Dwells".

In it, she describes how the Archangel Michael, one day showed her a boy, in whose soul, an Angel dwells. This he said to her, was a very rare occurence. Angels don't have souls, and human souls don't come back as Angels, but on rare occurences, God allows an Angel to dwell in a human soul, and become part of his soul.

This makes the boy very special, and God can send the boy as an Angel with a message when he chooses. Lorna Byrne has had one particular Angel around her all her life .... Angel Elija, but he was also the Prophet Elija she later discovered, and like the boy, had an Angel dwelling in his soul for the same reason .... so that one day he could be used as a messenger.

So ...... I glance at the clock at around 10.06 am, and start to read about how she saw the boy for the first time. She was in her car, waiting in traffic, and first his mother, and the boy crossed the road in front of her. As they walked, everything went very still and it was as if they were walking in slow motion past her, and time was slowing down.

The boy turned and smiled at her, and for a brief moment, she saw the boys soul, and then the Angel inside him showed itself to her in an incredible burst of light .... it was a huge Angel, with huge wings, and very deep blue eyes.

Now here's the strange part .... as I read about the boy, and the Angel, and about how everything went really still for Lorna, I suddenly realised that everything around me was really still and quiet, and I was hardly breathing .... (This in a very noisy building ?) I felt as though I was in a medatitive state, and as I realised this, it was as though I was snapped back into reality (for want of a better word)

Morning break finishes at 10.10am, and a very LOUD Klaxon sounds to let you know. It can be heard a long way off, so where I sit ( next to where we work) it's very loud.

So when reality hits, I look at the clock on the wall, and it is 10.15am !! .... I never heard the Klaxon sound .... loud as it is, and all my workmates are on their feet, and back at their jobs. Also, not one person shouted me to get up, or that break was over 5 minutes ago .... it was as if they just didn't see me, even though they were all around me ? .... Very strange indeed !!

I wasn't drowsy, so I know I wasn't dozing, and I wasn't daydreaming either .... quite the opposite. I felt in a medatitive state .... my mind was fully aware .... (except I never heard the very LOUD Klaxon, or notice the passage of time)

Reading the book, I seemed to be stuck on the part about the boy, which also I find strange, as I am a quick reader, so I don't take ages to read a chapter.

I was a little taken aback to say the least by this .... it almost was like I had some time missing .... just a few minutes, but very noticable minutes, And I felt really weird, like something had just happened to me, but .... what ???

The only thing more I can add to this, is that this morning, going to work, I asked the Angels for some sort of sign today .... and, when I got home (in the dark), my wife said when she came home from work in the afternoon, the patio window had a perfect impression of a pair of wings on it again (a pigeon again most likely) ...... another sign from the Angels perhaps ?

Hmmmm ...........

Missing time ..... does this happen ??

Soul

Last edited by Soul Searching : 03-11-2010 at 12:41 AM.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:07 AM
Deactivated Account

WOW Soul ! That was quite the experience, I have never heard anything like what you have described... it does sound like time stood still and you were almost a part of the story of which you were reading . I can't believe you didn't hear that loud bell at the end of break.

Then to go home and see those angel wings on your window, which I find amazing all by themselves... chills going up my spine just reading your story !

I will have to read this book you were reading, isn't there also another book by the same author that you have mentioned in another post ? Her name sounds familiar.

Dreamie xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 03-11-2010, 01:14 AM
Master
Its called "Angels In My Hair"

Her first book tells her life story up to when her husband passed away a few years ago. The second book brings you up to date, and tells how she came to write about her experiences. Also it gives a lot more detail to her earlier book.

Worth a read ... I am sure you will enjoy them both, and be amazed at this remarkable Irish lady and her life story .....

edit..
I am very puzzled at todays events .... certainly never had that happen to me before !!

Last edited by Soul Searching : 03-11-2010 at 01:16 AM.