Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 08-05-2016, 04:33 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
Curious what you guys pick up from this building

Had my doors closed while sick this past week but let's see if I can get these clairs back to going here.

Im seeing a heavy chain, and a hook. Almost like the end of a cherry picker a automobile shop pulls motors with. I also see a big industrial fan. A slick cement slab. Not sure how this would connect but I see headstones. Possibly a cemetery or something along those lines within close proximity.
Old 08-05-2016, 11:30 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by cahill
Had my doors closed while sick this past week but let's see if I can get these clairs back to going here.

Im seeing a heavy chain, and a hook. Almost like the end of a cherry picker a automobile shop pulls motors with. I also see a big industrial fan. A slick cement slab. Not sure how this would connect but I see headstones. Possibly a cemetery or something along those lines within close proximity.

I haven't really concentrated hard enough on this photo yet, but I concur regarding it being maybe near a cemetery, since it has a crossroads-type energy (the spooky dirt-road kind in rural areas) to it, as many liminal spaces do. ("Crossroads" was the first word that popped into my head when I looked at it) I feel drawn to the area behind the tree behind the very center of the building, as well as the far left area of the photo. No head pounding yet, which hopefully means no horrifying sequence of murders..?
A moment ago I heart a faint, abrupt yell (a woman's), as though someone fell off of something or had an accident. I also feel like there's something on the roof? For some reason?

edit: I feel a cat strongly now!
Old 09-05-2016, 02:18 AM
Experiencer
Ok I can hear glass breaking. A truck, Chevy .... baby blue guessing 60's model. A car. Longer bodied like an old pontiac. 2 door. Truck come around that turn and hit the car just before the lightpole.
Old 09-05-2016, 02:57 AM
Guide
Tried again briefly since I'm very sleepy which makes these things easier. I closed my eyes and tried to project my consciousness to the location of the photo. I heard late 50s or early 60s doo-wop-y country music (early Conway Twitty-type song; couldn't identity it) Went immediately and directly down the bending road on the left-- then it went dark and I laid down on the right hand side of the road. I suppose this would make sense since cahill saw an accident too. (Still not sure if the yell I heard was the person that got hit or the person who hit them, or a watching pedestrian, or if it was related to a non-car-related accident..?) Still seeing a black or greyish-black short-haired kitty, too! Oh, and now there's a young school girl nearby.
Old 09-05-2016, 02:28 PM
Experiencer
Truck was a standard. A young male with very dark slicked back hair. I see him rush to pull it in second gear, mash the clutch and break seconds before impact. Girl sits beside him. Truck hits the drivers side of the car as they slam on breaks. Someone ended up thrown close to the lightpole face down. They died on impact, as they are standing beside their body looking at themselves not realizing what happened.
Old 09-05-2016, 06:18 PM
Master
Quote:

Aha! Right on cahill! That is a picture of my building. Years ago it was an old saw mill - throughout time it has also been a plumbing and electrical warehouse.

If I had taken the photo down the other side of the street you would see a very old cemetery less than .25 mile down the street.

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 09-05-2016, 06:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseelie Queen
I haven't really concentrated hard enough on this photo yet, but I concur regarding it being maybe near a cemetery, since it has a crossroads-type energy (the spooky dirt-road kind in rural areas) to it, as many liminal spaces do. ("Crossroads" was the first word that popped into my head when I looked at it) I feel drawn to the area behind the tree behind the very center of the building, as well as the far left area of the photo. No head pounding yet, which hopefully means no horrifying sequence of murders..?
A moment ago I heart a faint, abrupt yell (a woman's), as though someone fell off of something or had an accident. I also feel like there's something on the roof? For some reason?

edit: I feel a cat strongly now!

The house is also at a "crossroads" as the cross street in the photo is the line dividing two towns.

Behind that tree is my front door :)

Not sure about the roof but the scream may have been my neighbor who's apartment caught fire (luckily no one was hurt)

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 09-05-2016, 06:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Ok I can hear glass breaking. A truck, Chevy .... baby blue guessing 60's model. A car. Longer bodied like an old pontiac. 2 door. Truck come around that turn and hit the car just before the lightpole.

There are ALOT of accidents in this intersection.

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 09-05-2016, 08:17 PM
Guide
Interesting! Hm, maybe the cat I kept seeing was hit by a car at some point. (I'm not very good at this when there are not several murders involved it seems) I'm so glad this thread isn't dead yet, even if it's mainly just been us three :) I love these sort of exercises. Moon Glow, I would love to know what you sense about the area around your building! The energy of the land itself is interesting (reminds me of Arkansas for some reason).

OK.. Going to post a google image of somewhere I have lived on and off for the past ten years. There's a certain peculiarity.. A friend I once had with all of the clairs noticed lots of odd things about it while she lived there temporarily. Anyway, I'll elaborate more later. (Normally I would have normal photo of it, but that's on my old, dead phone, so.)
Old 09-05-2016, 08:24 PM
Experiencer
I am getting a dentist? Or a orthodontist and hearing one of those drills they do fillings with. Not sure what that's about.