Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 23-02-2022, 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
"Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me" .
That is some statement!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-02-2022, 07:46 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
18 Then Jesus came to them and said, ' All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me.Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to Obey all that I have commanded you. And surely I am with you Always, even to the end of the age.'
Mathew 28:18.....
You are missing the major point-The one that is greater than Jesus=Father gave all authority to him. If he were God, he already had the authority.
Old 23-02-2022, 07:48 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisy
I think that road is very hard to find.
Yes it is. Because of all the errors in translations misleading the majority.
Old 23-02-2022, 07:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by keiw1
You are missing the major point-The one that is greater than Jesus=Father gave all authority to him. If he were God, he already had the authority.
I'm not missing the point actually imo, Jesus is speaking and explaining to others not talking to Himself
Old 23-02-2022, 08:04 PM
Master
...... and how does that scripture 'prove' proves Jesus is co-equal, co-powerful and co-eternal with the Father?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 23-02-2022, 09:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by keiw1

I think there are a bunch of bible quotes where Jesus says the father sent him, is better than him and stuff like that. So I think that is true. Jesus never said he was the Father. I think somewhere Jesus said he and the Father were one, but I think Jesus meant he was all love like God was so one in that way. Not one like being the same person.
Old 24-02-2022, 07:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisy
Jesus never said he was the Father.

If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him. Philip said to Him, “Lord show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us.” Jesus said to him, Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father, so how can you say, “show us the Father” (John 14:7-9, NKJV
Old 24-02-2022, 08:53 AM
Master

“If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters,
yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. ” — Luke 14:26

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 24-02-2022, 09:03 AM
Master
''truth''

Aah but you don't know. It's what you believe.

Should be renamed ''Belief Jesus teaches''
Old 24-02-2022, 12:40 PM
Molearner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Mc
“If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters,
yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. ” — Luke 14:26
Joe Mc,

Simply a renunciation of duality…….