Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 01-09-2011, 10:46 PM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topology
Oldest Coral Reef (non-active, fossil Record) millions of years http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15384828...st-coral-reef/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_oldest_trees
Oldest living tree (individual) is 5,000 years. But most individual things die.
The oldest living tree-organism is at least 80,000 years old, it is a cloned inter-connected colony of trees, no individual that is free standing.

oldest desert is 55 million years old. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Namib_Desert

Oldest humans 200K years ago http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human

Tysklar, its clear you are getting your information somewhere outside of the body of commonly accepted science.

Okay I can't believe I'm going to say this, seeing as how I was raised by die-hard evolutionists... but here goes...

There is absolutely ROOM for both of you to be completely right on this!!!

How do I know this? Because as Tyskar said earlier, reality is not the physical. And he's right on that.... though physical really is real too. There is room for both to be right... it's cause and effect, awareness and life in feedback loop working evolutionary magic...

So yes, those trees really are that old... there's no disputing that... the observation and measurement has been made by the collective consciousness, which then duly manifested trees that are 5,000 years old, reefs that are millions of years old... those are the "facts" as they have manifested.

And there's a pulse coming from the galactic center. If enough of us want to believe it is true.

Do I win "most delusional" title?
Old 01-09-2011, 10:53 PM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Council Of Nine
This is an account of evolution by RA, as you can see in their account physical and metaphysical are inseparable.

Each step recapitulates intelligent infinity in its discovery of awareness. In a planetary environment all begins in what you would call chaos, energy undirected and random in its infinity. Slowly, in your terms of understanding, there forms a focus of self-awareness. Thus the Logos moves. Light comes to form the darkness, according to the co-Creator’s patterns and vibratory rhythms, so constructing a certain type of experience. This begins with first density which is the density of consciousness, the mineral and water life upon the planet learning from fire and wind the awareness of being. This is the first density.

The spiralling energy, which is the characteristic of what you call “light,” moves in a straight line spiral thus giving spirals an inevitable vector upwards to a more comprehensive beingness with regards to intelligent infinity. Thus, first dimensional beingness strives towards the second-density lessons of a type of awareness which includes growth rather than dissolution or random change.

Picture, if you will, the difference between first-vibrational mineral or water life and the lower second-density beings which begin to move about within and upon its being. This movement is the characteristic of second density, the striving towards light and growth. A very simplistic example of second-density growth striving towards light is that of the leaf striving towards the source of light.

The second density strives towards the third density which is the density of self-consciousness or self-awareness. The striving takes place through the higher second-density forms who are invested by third-density beings with an identity to the extent that they become self-aware mind/body complexes, thus becoming mind/body/spirit complexes and entering third density, the first density of consciousness of spirit.

Awesome! This resonates for me on many levels.

On the lighter side of things, I must ask: when the pulse from the galactic core arrives, will I get a decent tan for once?
Old 02-09-2011, 05:14 AM
Topology

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentQueen
Okay I can't believe I'm going to say this, seeing as how I was raised by die-hard evolutionists... but here goes...

There is absolutely ROOM for both of you to be completely right on this!!!

And there's a pulse coming from the galactic center. If enough of us want to believe it is true.

Do I win "most delusional" title?

Yes, you can wear that crown, but not for the reason you think. I have no problem with the proposal that evolution may not be occurring and that there is only the appearance of evolution as that-which-is re-invents itself. But there is no room in me for someone who is going to adhere to the perspective that evolution is intrinsically evil. The issue isn't that evolution is right or wrong, but that the spirit of judgment is being so flagrantly and blindly indulged.
Old 02-09-2011, 05:57 AM
Council Of Nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentQueen
My understanding is that it's 11D's if you believe Time is a dimension. If you believe that Time is a force (I do) then there's only 10D's and 10 is all that is possible.

... which actually would nice and neatly explain why some are saying we're moving to the 4th and others are saying the 5th... I never did get how we could jump from 3rd to 5th like that; makes sense, if you figure Time is a force and not a dimension.

All the ET's that are being channelled are saying 7 dimensions, 6 of learning and 1 of oneness or a total of the previous 6. The 7 dimensions directly relate to the 7 energy centres or chakras, in range of colour as well.
Old 02-09-2011, 06:16 AM
Topology

As a mathematician and logician, I find this whole number-of-dimensions argument to be a bit silly. It creates more confusion to me than clarity. Humans struggle to understand their reality and feel the need to classify clusters of experience or achievement. The number of dimensions is simply about the resolution of your categorization. With each new word added to language (a word captures a category of experience) a new dimension of expression has been added. What-is, is. Its nature and reality isn't dependent on how we conceive of things. We can make this as complex or as simple as we like, but 7D vs. 11D, 5D vs. 12D, 3D vs. Spirituality, etc. Its just words and symbols and in the end limits our understanding if we do not move past them.
Old 02-09-2011, 06:50 AM
Council Of Nine

The densities/dimensions for me are very relevant as it is a big part of the philosophy that I follow, but as it is there are an infinite number of dimensions just 7 categories if you will.

Each major density or category is equivalent to an octave of sound or vibration and has an infinite number of sub dimensions each relating to a vibration that is slightly out of phase from the previous, its like climbing a ladder the more in tune you become the further you ascend up the ladder.

Its kinda like musical mathematics

Quote:
Its nature and reality isn't dependent on how we conceive of things.

This is true, its not supposed to be important for us to understand in 3D, but I just cant help myself

You may be interested in this article http://www.reciprocalsystem.com/ce/dimuniv.htm and this http://www.euclideanrelativity.com/dim2html/node3.asp
Old 02-09-2011, 08:22 AM
sappy

I like David Wilcok too he is very interesting but honestly i do not believe for a second that anyone really knows for sure what exactly is going to take place in 2012 let alone tomorrow but i keep an open mind it's interesting nonetheless.
Old 02-09-2011, 08:47 AM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topology
As a mathematician and logician, I find this whole number-of-dimensions argument to be a bit silly. It creates more confusion to me than clarity. Humans struggle to understand their reality and feel the need to classify clusters of experience or achievement. The number of dimensions is simply about the resolution of your categorization. With each new word added to language (a word captures a category of experience) a new dimension of expression has been added. What-is, is. Its nature and reality isn't dependent on how we conceive of things. We can make this as complex or as simple as we like, but 7D vs. 11D, 5D vs. 12D, 3D vs. Spirituality, etc. Its just words and symbols and in the end limits our understanding if we do not move past them.

Totally agree with you there Top
Old 02-09-2011, 08:48 AM
Enlightener

Quote:
All the ET's that are being channelled are saying 7 dimensions, 6 of learning and 1 of oneness or a total of the previous 6. The 7 dimensions directly relate to the 7 energy centres or chakras, in range of colour as well.

What of the new twelve chakra system that is coming from this evolutionary step we are about to take? Is there now 12 dimensions?
Old 02-09-2011, 08:49 AM
Enlightener

Quote:
The densities/dimensions for me are very relevant as it is a big part of the philosophy that I follow, but as it is there are an infinite number of dimensions just 7 categories if you will.

Each major density or category is equivalent to an octave of sound or vibration and has an infinite number of sub dimensions each relating to a vibration that is slightly out of phase from the previous, its like climbing a ladder the more in tune you become the further you ascend up the ladder.

Its kinda like musical mathematics

This is true, its not supposed to be important for us to understand in 3D, but I just cant help myself

You may be interested in this article http://www.reciprocalsystem.com/ce/dimuniv.htm and this http://www.euclideanrelativity.com/dim2html/node3.asp

Nice