Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-11-2017, 02:46 AM
Pathfinder

How can i fly togo see her if I can’t afford it? We stay in touch via text. So we are close just text mainly.
Old 23-11-2017, 02:47 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud64
How can i fly togo see her if I can’t afford it? We stay in touch via text. So we are close just text mainly.
how much does dat plane ticket cost?in dollarpounds....'affording' something is speaking in the 3d and is rooted in FEAR....follow ur frekkin HEART....i can say with absolutely no doubt that if my twin called to me i wouldnt even hesitate to go be with....and deal with the money AFTER.....
Old 23-11-2017, 02:48 AM
Pathfinder

I can’t be with her romantically so soon!! That’s too fast, I need this to go slow. I just gotta spend time with her and her daughter. She wants friendship so I must respect that. Because that is what I want too even though we do love each other in our higher selves
Old 23-11-2017, 02:50 AM
Pathfinder

Plane ticket? US to UK it was what I remember $1,000 to $2,500. Something like that. I need to care for myself. She doesn’t want me to rush to go see her. I am doing it on the time I can see her. She is busy going to care for her baby. I am respecting her to focus on her daughter
Old 23-11-2017, 02:53 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Plane ticket? US to UK it was what I remember $1,000 to $2,500. Something like that. I need to care for myself. She doesn’t want me to rush to go see her. I am doing it on the time I can see her. She is busy going to care for her baby. I am respecting her to focus on her daughter
as luna reminds me all so well when twin flames are happily together in 1 place then ALL are respected and LOVED....how exactly are u caring for her from the US apart from the text messages?
Old 23-11-2017, 02:58 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
as luna reminds me all so well when twin flames are happily together in 1 place then ALL are respected and LOVED....how exactly are u caring for her from the US apart from the text messages?

Listening, caring for each other needs when we seek for help, support and guidance. We share and involve each other in our lives. I can’t just move over there if we are just friends
Old 23-11-2017, 03:01 AM
Pathfinder

I can’t make her fall in love with me. We have free will. That is why I question this whole Tein Flame connection. We are just friends. So why should I or in fact “we” should work on union when we are just friends? That is why I wanted to move on and focus on me...but I can’t because I keep getting signs to go back to her. How can I move on if she is always there? That is what i always asked and my answer was “We are Twin Flames and we are never separated” so my love for her deepen and I see her as my future wife yet I respect her to live her life the way she chooses. Yet she wants me involved so I stayed out of love for her.
Old 23-11-2017, 03:03 AM
Suspended

Quote:
I can’t make her fall in love with me. We have free will. That is why I question this whole Tein Flame connection. We are just friends. So why should I or in fact “we” should work on union when we are just friends? That is why I wanted to move on and focus on me...but I can’t because I keep getting signs to go back to her. How can I move on if she is always there? That is what i always asked and my answer was “We are Twin Flames and we are never separated” so my love for her deepen and I see her as my future wife yet I respect her to live her life the way she chooses. Yet she wants me involved so I stayed out of love for her.
again there is no JUDGEMENT....merely observations....you are entirely free to choose....i jsut get the sense that ur just twiddling ur thumbs back in the US waiting to BECOME....like ur entire life is based around those text messages or something....tell me if im wrong here....(and if im not then what the hell is stopping u apart from FEAR?deal with the money later...ur 30 u must have a credit card or 2 that can handle it.....)spirit LOVES THOSE THAT CHOOSE TO FLY FREE....UNREPENTENT AND UNFEARFUL......
Old 23-11-2017, 03:10 AM
Pathfinder

Waiting to become what?
Old 23-11-2017, 03:13 AM
Pathfinder

I can’t walk away from this. I had tried. I ran she chased. She ran i chased. She asked me to stop pushing away and be open to her. And that is what i am doing now. Being openly honest with her and showing her my love to her. She wants me to be transparent. That is why I question her, that I feel she indenial of her feelings, the tarit cards told me she wants to be committed