Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 29-09-2018, 01:53 PM
Master
Just saw this thread..

I have nothing to comment but helix6's post made that ''click'' to my inner self.

I feels there's indeed something's going.Something BIG that affects humans energeticaly.

And the feeling started alsmot two-three months before..
Old 29-09-2018, 04:28 PM
Experiencer
Hi Iomax :)

Yep this is a deep feeling...also it seems I integrate much information (Light codes ?) these last weeks its getting very fast and intense....I need a lot of rest and IM always tired...

Just came back from shopping in city center and I feel very very drained.....cant handle the crowd anymore. I mean I couldnt so much but now after 15mn with lot of people around I need to leave. Feeling exhausted. A lot of dizziness also I quickly become disconneted...
Old 29-09-2018, 05:22 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricardo
Yes I've just seen the news about the earthquake. 384 people confirmed dead :(

Yep first I thought There was no victims because I saw some videos of the tsunami from above people in a tower that didnt look so rude...

But of course 7,5 magnitude is very high and the buildings There may not be very resistant.. :/
Old 29-09-2018, 06:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix6
Hi Iomax :)

Yep this is a deep feeling...also it seems I integrate much information (Light codes ?) these last weeks its getting very fast and intense....I need a lot of rest and IM always tired...

Just came back from shopping in city center and I feel very very drained.....cant handle the crowd anymore. I mean I couldnt so much but now after 15mn with lot of people around I need to leave. Feeling exhausted. A lot of dizziness also I quickly become disconneted...
Hmm.
That's weird..
The last month i hear from others about sudden dizziness and exhaustion.
They look ''spacy'' and distracted.

As for me i'm in battle with unknown entities for a lot of time.They destroyed my life big time..

Seems like a wave of destruction is bathing whole cities..I don't know...
Maybe destruction is necessary before a fresh start..

Lets see then
Old 29-09-2018, 07:08 PM
Deactivated Account
Don't mind me asking, but what's the conclusion of this all? A form of divine punishment?
Old 29-09-2018, 08:58 PM
Experiencer
Basically There is nothing wrong with that.

I again felt'a lot of dizziness today. I even felt the urge need to go back home and rest.
In the streets I was really feeling like if I were drunk !! Not walking correctly and feeling in-between two dimensions...its not only a metaphor. We ARE currently ascending to 4D. Only the cut of the Veil will be sudden.
But the transition is made progressively.
These laps of time you feel dizzy its because your Soul (for those who have one ��) is updating major changes and getting higher.
We are anchoring the New energies through our different chakras.

Each time There are Waves of downloads...we get very tired/dizzy/ ear ringing ++ etc.

Today I couldnt concentrate and completly disconnected in the city center. One moment I just wanted to lay on the pavement and sleep....lol.

Its not destruction at all but transition.
Anyway. Destruction of a cycle has to happen to let another cycle enter in.
Renewal. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Hmm.
That's weird..
The last month i hear from others about sudden dizziness and exhaustion.
They look ''spacy'' and distracted.

As for me i'm in battle with unknown entities for a lot of time.They destroyed my life big time..

Seems like a wave of destruction is bathing whole cities..I don't know...
Maybe destruction is necessary before a fresh start..

Lets see then
Old 29-09-2018, 09:06 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Don't mind me asking, but what's the conclusion of this all? A form of divine punishment?

No. God doesnt punish. We re all experimenting getting to Light with different steps...

But some beings have hacked our reality in order to steal our energy because They are cut from the Source. Humanity is like food for them but energitically. ;)

So Divine Timing has Come to stop the falsification...with the help of galactic wise beings who want to help Humanity finding back its freedom and sovereignity. ;)

I dont know you, but personnally I ll let nobody else getting the control over myself. :)
IM a Divine being like all Humans and we deserve respect and self freedom.
Old 29-09-2018, 09:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix6
We ARE currently ascending to 4D. Only the cut of the Veil will be sudden.
But the transition is made progressively.

What do you mean by the cut of the veil being sudden vs the transition taking time ?
Old 29-09-2018, 09:17 PM
Experiencer
We will have a choice to make. Going to New Earth or keeping experimenting 3D on another planet.

Depends on which vibration everyone is.

Gentle transition in the sense of we cant handle so much energetic change in only one time.
Chakras have to manage the Light anchoring.
Our bodies will be the same but lighter and more translucent.

Everyone will have a choice to make. It's not a punishment or so. But we will live more accurately with what we are from our Heart.
On New Heart, everything will be instantaneous :no need to talk (telepathic communication), you think of a location...you are on the location. Your thoughts are manifested immediately.
I already started experiencing this. I'm becoming telepathic ++ with people and a big part of my thoughts are manifested in the reality just after.
Like I think about someone and I see the person a couple of hours/minutes after.
Its like also I'm starting to reunite with all my soulmates (and also my twin flame).

If you start experiencing a lot of synchronicities it means you already have a foot in this new reality which will become soon a FULL wonderful reality. :)
Old 29-09-2018, 11:35 PM
Master
The bit about dizziness.

About two months ago, I had vertigo that lasted for two weeks. When I got up from a chair, couch, bed and such, I needed to hold onto something so I wouldn't stumble. As for walking, it was okay once I got moving. I eliminated all physical reasons then I thought maybe it was a spiritual issue but the reasons I thought of felt off as well.

When I read the part of moving into 4D, then that reason clicked with me.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)