Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2013, 05:17 PM
Master
I am happy guys to discuss this with love ..although our words may be different surely our intent is the same.

*Love *

Being assertive I do not take as anger BTW :) and I can take a joke ..so humor is ok ( I am an Aussie lol) ..and if any one is angry ..may God bless u working your anger out :)

Talk soon
Blessings
:)

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 12-08-2013, 05:45 PM
MorningStar

What? You mean you've never merged with another soul and gently soared through the cosmos, literally? You were never awakened by emails when your computer was off? You've never been caught in a time warp from over 100 years back while out shopping in broad daylight? You've never felt someone hug you when there's no one there.....and you're at work standing at a copy machine? Believe me, I never could have made this stuff up! And believe me again when I say it's not all candlelight and roses. That's only a brief period in time for most of us. Eyes wide open ever since....
Old 12-08-2013, 06:36 PM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
How do you know ..whether at that precise point you met TF .. That you were already opening to your spiritual path ..The TF did not cause it ..simply you were ready.

Think about how many women ..seek a TF verses how many men.

Think about your childhood .. your parents ..role models that created the emotional environment in which you may emotionally associate love.

Think about ..is the struggle not with the twin ..but rather within yourself?

I believe "TF"'s are Not One soul ..as each person is an individual ...and each soul is unique and here to fulfill their life path complete.

The key words IMO again ..is know thy self ( not as easy as it sounds ..but worth it). And one must Love oneself before they can truly love another.

Tell yourself ..*Your Lovely.*.every day ..regardless.

Love is Love ..as It is fabulous ..in all forms .

I totally agree with your posting.

But you are very brave to post with such title.
You must be in a battle mode today.
It certainly started a fire..
Old 12-08-2013, 07:30 PM
Guide

Smiler, you are a brave soul and I applaud your courage to write anything that even slightly questions the "TF" thing.

There have been some very insightful comments made, and some rather disrespectul comments as well. I don't for the life of me understand why this subject cannot be discussed calmly and rationally.

Why should non-believers be allowed on this forum? Because all opinions and points of view are valid. Exchanging ideas, debating theories, explaining experiences... these are the ways people learn, analyze, and decide what it Truth to them. This is where those who are undecided just might find the information that sways them one way or the other.

Or will they find harsh, judgmental, rude, and dismissive posts, which not only do not help them understand the topic but actually turn them off the subject altogether?

I'm sure I'll catch all sorts of grief for this post. I always do whenever I post on a TF thread. Why? Because I doubt and question, and DOUBTERS and QUESTIONERS are not welcome to this party.

Have a lovely day, all, regardless of your beliefs.
Old 12-08-2013, 08:34 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
aubreyiris

I shall answer your post , I am in Australia ..I have been up since 7.00 am Friday morn..after 4 hours sleep.. I worked today ..and currently in it 3.11 am Saturday morn . So I shall reply asap. Please note.. I did say I have walked this path .. for to be 2o yrs . ..I did the bumpy Road BTW.

Blessings
:)

get some sleep :)

best wishes to you!
Old 12-08-2013, 08:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Absolutely. I'm saying it doesn't exist because it doesn't.

I've talked with dozens of people about their twinflame relationship over the years. As far as I can tell its basically a good matchup with spiritual awakenings, the result of a combination of factors and nothing more. There is not one bit of evidence that suggests it's anything more than that, and i believe in freaking space aliens! lol

Oh holy moly...it's another one who obviously knows so much more than we all do ...Another one who obviously has been to some TF workshop that we wern't invited to or has been given the holy book of life that we all missed out on at birth ....Heck why else would someone come onto a forum and make such a BOLD statement ....Lets all take a bow and lower ourselves to the holy one who knows all ....ROLLS EYES :P
Old 12-08-2013, 09:01 PM
Master

Smiler i love your post and i respect what you have said ...the only thing i don't agree with is this

Quote:
Think about how many women ..seek a TF verses how many men.

I can't speak for everyone ,but i did not seek that TF ( didn't even know it existed ) ..It came to me at a time where i was completely, happily married ...I wasn't even attracted to my SC /TF at all at first .....Too many weird things have happened for this to not be real :)
Old 12-08-2013, 09:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwigirl11
Smiler i love your post and i respect what you have said ...the only thing i don't agree with is this

I can't speak for everyone ,but i did not seek that TF ( didn't even know it existed ) ..It came to me at a time where i was completely, happily married ...I wasn't even attracted to my SC /TF at all at first .....Too many weird things have happened for this to not be real :)

That's another thing to consider, no one SEEKS anyone, it just happens.
Old 12-08-2013, 09:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwigirl11
Oh holy moly...it's another one who obviously knows so much more than we all do ...Another one who obviously has been to some TF workshop that we wern't invited to or has been given the holy book of life that we all missed out on at birth ....Heck why else would someone come onto a forum and make such a BOLD statement ....Lets all take a bow and lower ourselves to the holy one who knows all ....ROLLS EYES :P

LOLOLOL I know how you feel but let's not let are emotions get the better of us. I know how that post came across but let coolers heads prevail.
Old 12-08-2013, 09:11 PM
Master
yep there is no such thing as TF, its just another fab.