Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 22-12-2012, 07:12 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Yet they still teach to their surroundings just by being themselves, spreading like rings in the water. Does it matter from what ring you gain your wisdom: the first or the last? Even the smallest drop can make rings in the water.

While I agree, many posses understanding the world needs , and deserve a platform. (Those who feel moved to share their understanding to a wider audience.)
Even here at SF, many many feel Indigo, Crystal kids are a myth, and nothing's changed.

This is simply not so, and folks like Teal, or "Grandma Chandra" are a new wave, unlike anything earth has seen. Many older teachers talk about the new wave, or Indigo's but till they are seen-heard, their message will remain less effective. Granted action rather than talk is needed, but some are here to teach.
Anyway that's my thought.

(a number of wise,very advanced souls are here at SF, age 15-18 , and that's certainly encouraging)

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 02:52 PM.
Old 22-12-2012, 09:16 PM
Ciqala

I know indigo, star children, ect are new age terms that basically describe children that are born with special qualities and come from the stars, but I like to go with the general term star seed, and as far as knowing each and every name for every ET race - it's impossible, there are so many of them!
I believe that all humans have extra terrestrial DNA. I know my roots are Sirian.
More than one of the ET races where we evolved from, used to have blue blood or blue skin, so Indigo, if it stems from such, is also a wide term to describe more than one race of ET, therefore there are going to be a lot of humans that have incarnated from history of being a blue blood, or that have incarnated into bodies with actual blue blood DNA.
Even the illuminatti conspiracists state that reptillians had/have blue blood, but so do the Sirians, and a lot of the beings in pliedians still look blue skinned to this day.
I wouldn't be surprised if even all of the ET races evolved from another and mixed DNA.
Old 23-12-2012, 12:28 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala
I know indigo, star children, ect are new age terms that basically describe children that are born with special qualities and come from the stars, but I like to go with the general term star seed, and as far as knowing each and every name for every ET race - it's impossible, there are so many of them!

Hey your 1,000 th post

Delores Cannon's work with regression has expended our understanding as well
where she describes the 3 waves of starkids arriving.

Eventually categories may be pointless, but if it gives us- them a handle to understand somewhat what's going on , and especially encourage educators to accept that Autistic ADHD, ADD, Aspergers ...... may not be quite what is believed.

Imagine ,if the mass public began to consider-suspect that we are not earthlings, at all, any of us, but visitors from other places, at some point in our past.

A mass landing might become feasible, and earth could rejoin the galactic family. One day, certainly.

Old 23-12-2012, 12:30 AM
Henri77

Sorry for the digression... as I still don't know my heritage....
Old 23-12-2012, 10:34 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Hey your 1,000 th post

Delores Cannon's work with regression has expended our understanding as well
where she describes the 3 waves of starkids arriving.

Eventually categories may be pointless, but if it gives us- them a handle to understand somewhat what's going on , and especially encourage educators to accept that Autistic ADHD, ADD, Aspergers ...... may not be quite what is believed.

Imagine ,if the mass public began to consider-suspect that we are not earthlings, at all, any of us, but visitors from other places, at some point in our past.

A mass landing might become feasible, and earth could rejoin the galactic family. One day, certainly.

I believe that day is coming soon!
Old 26-12-2012, 10:40 PM
Melanin

I'm from Nibiru.
Old 27-12-2012, 01:28 AM
Fujiwara Kaito

Was at one point from a planet in the Libra constellation. A very ruthless people. Originally sent to 'spy' on the earth but after getting into the Martial Arts and AIKIDO I cleaned up my act and got a mind of my own. Said people don't want anything to do with me anymore!
Old 27-12-2012, 11:12 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
While I agree, many posses understanding the world needs , and deserve a platform. (Those who feel moved to share their understanding to a wider audience.)
Even here at SF, many many feel Indigo, Crystal kids are a myth, and nothing's changed.

This is simply not so, and folks like Teal, or "Grandma Chandra" are a new wave, unlike anything earth has seen. Many older teachers talk about the new wave, or Indigo's but till they are seen-heard, their message will remain less effective. Granted action rather than talk is needed, but some are here to teach.
Anyway that's my thought.

(a number of wise,very advanced souls are here at SF, age 15-18 , and that's certainly encouraging)

If you ask me teaching is not about talking but about learning. The world does not need all these speakers, all it need is for us to listen to it. Observe the world that surrounds you and you have all the knowledge and wisdom you'll ever need from the endless space to the smallest of things. Everything that is around you is a pathway into the depth of yourself. I could draw a dot on a piece of paper and show you that within that dot exist the entire cosmos, even me standing outside the dot looking at it.

Is it a problem many believes it is a myth? Many believes SantaClaus is a myth, yet the myth can still bring quite alot of beauty into the world. So maybe the focus should not be on what Indigo is (reality or myth) but on what it brings into the world either way.

One of the questions is what it is people need to know about these label? I grew up in a world that tried to figure out what was wrong with me when nothing was wrong. The problem was that I was misunderstood because I just simply was different and all the labels in the world would not have helped at all, because I already knew who I was and all I needed was to be loved for who I was, not get trapped within a label for others to get a face for a problem they thought was within me... the point is labels can be as harmful as they can be helpful especially on subjects of individual matter. At the grocery figuring out what kind of tomato you are buying they certainly are a valuable gift.

The real question for me still is, if you stand in the water does it matter what ring touches you: the one closest to the splash or the one furthest away? In my view it does not matter what/who teaches me, we are all here to teach and learn. And does it matter if you learn it from an Indigo, Rainbow, Crystal or just one from all the rest that are equally as unique as those? Each kin holds its own beauty that the world needs.

And sure there are alot of young very great old souls on these forums, some far older than me. But some of them still need nurturing and support and their teachings are as beautiful even if they do not reach as many as those who speak in public. The beauty of a flower is not measured by how many that sees it but by the one that sees the beauty in it.
Old 27-12-2012, 11:48 AM
Natalia

Now that I read it again. I feel more toward Sirius.
Old 03-07-2013, 10:42 PM
Knower
I really don't know what star system I came from or actually still live in (complicated) but My planet is completely green (plants) with water under the green. My planet has three suns all three different sizes and not because of distance but actual sizes. No moons because there is no "dark time." I am an astral traveler. Humans have always interested me.