Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-09-2015, 08:17 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertTrek
The thousands of passengers all secretly desired to perish in icy seas? Um, OK...

And all rape victims wanted it according to the LOA, is that it?
Thats ok, you're not ready for this, its my fault for trying to jump too far ahead.

Can I ask you something, how does your logical mind get around your encounter with telepathy?
Old 20-09-2015, 08:28 PM
Master
At one point, the key is to actually forget everything you have read about twin flames and just listen to how you feel. Believing or not believing has little to do with this process... What awakens within us does not believe in anything.

I was highly scientific and am still analytical and discerning. I was an agnostic instead of atheist before meeting my "twin flame" because being open to scientific proof of God is more logical than shutting that possibility out. So, I get that your mind and perhaps also, the image you have of yourself, is being seriously challenged by this experience.

I'd urge you to not try to make sense of it, stop reading about twin flames on the web, and bring it back again to simply how you feel.
Old 20-09-2015, 10:40 PM
Pathfinder
ooooops

Last edited by Alice : 20-09-2015 at 10:42 PM. Reason: wanted to open new 3d
Old 20-09-2015, 10:43 PM
Master
Just wanted to say, I don't think I've ever seen so much solid realistic advice and help offered in a usable manner in this TF forum before.

It's like this section of the forum is really coming to age together, and it's such a Joy to see so many of you really coming to terms with this experience you've each had and landing it with your eyes wide open, your feet firmly planted and your hearts still open.

You folks are Amazing!
Old 20-09-2015, 11:14 PM
Guide

How can one verify what is not verifiable?
Old 20-09-2015, 11:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Just wanted to say, I don't think I've ever seen so much solid realistic advice and help offered in a usable manner in this TF forum before.

You folks are Amazing!

That is nice to hear CrystalSong. I don't spend enough time reading others replies to know, but I can imagine how cool it must be to see a collective evolution reflected in our responses. Happy to hear this :)
Old 20-09-2015, 11:48 PM
Master
Quote:
As I told you in PM, I am having a really bad night and relapse and I took it out on the only people that could possibly understand me and have been trying to help. It was uncalled for to be so attacking.

My apologies to all.

How courageous of you to realize this and post this. You are great.
Old 21-09-2015, 12:11 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong

It's like this section of the forum is really coming to age together, and it's such a Joy to see so many of you really coming to terms with this experience you've each had and landing it with your eyes wide open, your feet firmly planted and your hearts still open.

You folks are Amazing!

I don't think I could possibly agree more.
Old 21-09-2015, 12:17 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyzth
How can one verify what is not verifiable?

One cannot. And therefore should not attempt the impossible.

Science knows our minds are wired to fill in blanks. We are wired to include information to make a picture look more complete. This is good for a lot of things but we must always be mindful of our inclination to need to conclude a thought or experience for the soul purpose of finding peace . It is a false peace. Because inevitably the patches will chafe and need to be removed to gain clarity the moment there is new information to incorporate... Which of course brings anger and frustration at the self for having been sloppy in putting away our beliefs.

It is far better to keep clarity and get comfortable with "I don't know"

As an example how often does mind tell you "be patient, and everything will come together!"

Only to then assert "What's the point! I'm an idiot to believe we'll ever be together!"

This is mind trying to know the future. In both instances tell mind to put a sock in it. You hold no evidence for either conclusion.

But there is mind... Trying to know for you anyway...
Old 21-09-2015, 01:21 AM
Ascender

Quote:
A state of loving without an object is meaningless.

Mmmm... Nothing more liberating than chucking meaning out the window. "Meaning" is a way of qualifying what you allow in. If you can think of a grand enough meaning you'll let anything through the front door.

Try meaningless love. It is the only kind that lasts. Holding a state of love dependant on an object is accepting love that will not last... Because objects are not stable.

Edit: Lol obviously bored, I'll quit harassing you all now. :)