Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 04-04-2017, 08:43 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
Really because when I google it the first thing that comes up is Wikipedia.

You are doing some funny searches Jeremy

I google in Mandarin section then a lot of negative feedback or news, that's the reason , the cases banned by the China government. So up to now your eyes still closed or one closed one open? They got interview with the girl involved and telling all she has experienced and telling they shared young girls among the monks. So what type of religion? Craziness and sadness! Girls 12----16.

It's not nice to describe this thing here but that's the facts that I should point it out. Otherwise it will be like you or others who are cheated by the hiden facts.
Old 04-04-2017, 08:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieJG
I am a Buddhist but sometimes when I need confidence and strength I pray to lord Jesus.It has been helpful.We as Buddhists know that Devas and angels exist and they protect and help us.So lord Jesus is one like that.I have experienced instant inner peace and raise of self confidence when I pray. wanna know whether it is alright.

Prayer and using others as your focus point is really no different to the art of contemplation and staying present with a lighted candle and reciting OM. It supports to build your strength and confidence and much more if needed, because you step out of the point your recognising in yourself as lacking and move towards something that you feel is not lacking. Its the nature of reflection and sourcing yourself to know yourself in ways that you feel "connected" and at peace with yourself.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 04-04-2017, 09:11 PM
Suspended
Guide

Well between what J said and that video yab yum is about sex?
Old 04-04-2017, 09:12 PM
Suspended
Guide

Oh I googled it yup lol.
Old 04-04-2017, 09:31 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohdiyana
Well between what J said and that video yab yum is about sex?

You search YabYum then you see the images on the top then you can have some idea of it. Of course they're YabYum meditation, YabYum yoga, YabYum sex...... That are all for what? Are they sure , by practicing them they can become Buddha? And I have seen their Buddha so few and so ..... No match with me, they can only try to bewitch me or control me...... Hundreds of images that's their utmost weapons or tricks. That's why they can have a lot of followers that's they can control others by the Buddha images. Nothing much. And I can't find any such Buddhas in the universe. And they're not the same group with Buddha Gautama. Buddha will not accept them in his group. So I consider them not Buddhism.
Old 04-04-2017, 09:58 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Or you both could realize there have been many Buddhas...

Also you can realize real easy that Yab Yum is the union of Shakti and Shiva.. just using Buddhist terms...

Really not that hard to figure out...

There is this very cool thing called Google that one can use to figure this stuff out.

Yab-yum (Tibetan literally, "father-mother") is a common symbol in the Buddhist art of India, Bhutan, Nepal, and Tibet. It represents the primordial union of wisdom and compassion, depicted as a male deity in sexual union with his female consort. The male figure represents compassion and skillful means, while the female partner represents insight.

Yab-yum is generally understood to represent the primordial (or mystical) union of wisdom and compassion.[2] In Buddhism the masculine form is active, representing the compassion and skillful means (upaya [3]) that have to be developed in order to reach enlightenment. The feminine form is passive and represents wisdom (prajna), which is also necessary to enlightenment. United, the figures symbolize the union necessary to overcome the veils of Maya, the false duality of object and subject.

In Hinduism the yab-yum has a slightly different meaning. There, the embraced posture represents the divine strength of creation. The Hindu concept is the one of a passive masculine deity embracing his spouse called shakti, which represents his activity or power. The iconic yab-yum of Chakrasamvara-Vajravarahi is directly influenced from the Hinduist depiction of Kali and Bhairava in union.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yab-Yum

Jonesboy don't be cheated by only beautiful names of each xxx that in fact is the same meaning of sex and nothing more. I can give a beautiful name and say this is from God do you want to believe also. That's great any writer can give different names and you can believe all of them and they're all from God or they're Gods. Why you're so easy to be cheated? Is it as I said, they can easily bewitch others? Or you or others are ignorances.

You've to know YabYum is the Dzogchen final practice that's sex (with anyone) and view or seek for Buddha images. Only images that's to place in people brain then you can't escape....his control. And they can also using the energy boxes to control other followers... You don't know their trick but I know because not long I've experienced the stock tricks from your support-god.
Old 04-04-2017, 10:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Jonesboy don't be cheated by only beautiful names of each xxx that in fact is the same meaning of sex and nothing more. I can give a beautiful name and say this is from God do you want to believe also. That's great any writer can give different names and you can believe all of them and they're all from God or they're Gods. Why you're so easy to be cheated? Is it as I said, they can easily bewitch others? Or you or others are ignorances.

You've to know YabYum is the Dzogchen final practice that's sex (with anyone) and view or seek for Buddha images. Only images that's to place in people brain then you can't escape....his control. And they can also using the energy boxes to control other followers... You don't know their trick but I know because not long I've experienced the stock tricks from your support-god.

Where do you get this crazy stuff from...

Please stop making stuff up...
Old 04-04-2017, 10:34 PM
Master
Quote:

But aren't we all making stuff up believing it is not made up by someone or something?

And when others pull us into their reality and it doesn't fit, it is so easy to just dismiss it as crazy stuff.

The bizarre and crazy has its place in you...just you don't realize it yet.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 04-04-2017, 11:05 PM
Suspended
Quote:

I don't argue this stuff with you but you better know it yourself from online. I see that you're too slow on learning. First you've to make sure it's a healthy practice then you try to follow and ....... Continue to share with others. Otherwise you become the tool of the demons that spread something like this....... I forget you can't see the spiritual realm that's a big mistake.
Old 05-04-2017, 12:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
But aren't we all making stuff up believing it is not made up by someone or something?

And when others pull us into their reality and it doesn't fit, it is so easy to just dismiss it as crazy stuff.

The bizarre and crazy has its place in you...just you don't realize it yet.

Not really, you can experience such a union as the male and female.

The traditions last because of the fact that people experience the truths that are written over and over again.

What is crazy is when a simple search can show you the truth of what a term means and you refuse to accept it.

Maybe the words of Jesus might help:

Quote:
22. Jesus saw some babies nursing. He said to his disciples, "These nursing babies are like those who enter the (Father's) kingdom." They said to him, "Then shall we enter the (Father's) kingdom as babies?" Jesus said to them, "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then you will enter [the kingdom]."