Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 26-05-2020, 12:17 PM
Master
How it going there asearcher... If as I suggested, asking angels/archangels to clear my space please doesn't work, then keep building on the support level, being kind and work on the vibes, and many of my other suggestions...

I am reading a book, I did all my research online with A4 prints loads of them, ready for recycling one day, but not yet, I keep going back to them, my choice ones to refresh my mind...

So in the book - Gordon Smith 'spiritual messenger' - there is a quote... says key thought... Remember that your home space or physical space around you is your own... you control it, and you say who comes into it... no one can enter that space unless you allow them to.

Just another thought/option - or make peace with it never to be seen again, another option, then visualise it gone - Power of Visualisation - its real look it up...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 26-05-2020, 02:46 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
How it going there asearcher... If as I suggested, asking angels/archangels to clear my space please doesn't work, then keep building on the support level, being kind and work on the vibes, and many of my other suggestions...

I am reading a book, I did all my research online with A4 prints loads of them, ready for recycling one day, but not yet, I keep going back to them, my choice ones to refresh my mind...

So in the book - Gordon Smith 'spiritual messenger' - there is a quote... says key thought... Remember that your home space or physical space around you is your own... you control it, and you say who comes into it... no one can enter that space unless you allow them to.

Just another thought/option - or make peace with it never to be seen again, another option, then visualise it gone - Power of Visualisation - its real look it up...
Hi One Light thank you for checking in on me :) Appreciate it. It is working well, I've followed your advice. The only thing to work on now is the children that they don't give each other or themselves a fright and I am insecure about what to tell them or not about any of this so I have not told them...don't know if that is right or wrong but overall much improvement and no nightmares and no new bruises. I try to stay real positive in general, just because I think I simply have to guard my energy and try to protect myself overall from any negative stuff that is not needed to be negative about, to learn to let go and trust that things will turn out alright.

Last edited by asearcher : 26-05-2020 at 03:37 PM.
Old 26-05-2020, 03:09 PM
Master
As all signs of it gone now over the last few days, as in sensing somethings there, or any banging or clattering... step at a time now, kids won't know any difference will they at the moment - so what's improved? and what in your opinion made a difference? you were very brave going through all this, and there'll be others looking on that you can help... I have new information coming on the dreams page now and more soon, you should get involved - tell a little about what happened to you with some of the basic troubles you went through. no ones saying these spirits shouldn't exist, just go to the light, its nice there, out of your way...

And keep updating here as well, to help 'you' further with protection, and help others...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 26-05-2020, 03:55 PM
asearcher

[quote=one-light]As all signs of it gone now over the last few days, as in sensing somethings there, or any banging or clattering... step at a time now, kids won't know any difference will they at the moment - so what's improved? and what in your opinion made a difference? you were very brave going through all this, and there'll be others looking on that you can help... I have new information coming on the dreams page now and more soon, you should get involved - tell a little about what happened to you with some of the basic troubles you went through. no ones saying these spirits shouldn't exist, just go to the light, its nice there, out of your way...

And keep updating here as well, to help 'you' further with protection, and help others...[/QUOTE)
hi, what's improve is the general feeling in the home, little difficult to put words to, no strange sounds, I hardly dare to put this in words because perhaps I am too optimistic too soon... i have not seen any ghost or mist-like creation but i have not had my friend over either (going through something difficult in her life now and I don't want to put more on her shoulders) who can see ghost. I would when she is ready to come over and see if she can see something or not. I battled up with prayers before, I did not feel like I was alone, I'm not sure it is safe if it had been something more evil to it because I am not trained and because I can't see anything. Had it felt more evil I would have brought on more support, ha ha, it felt safe. I tried to find middle road too. said you'er welcome to visit if you're nice, I'll be nice, but this is not where you should be right now, and I talked about my belief where we come from and there will be no punishment, only life review, and we have all done something bad at some point in our lives...I talked a whole lot...I talked about me remembering what it was like to be a ghost... so i did praying before and then I started to talk freely from the heart and then I talked about the light...I tried to envision the light... I finished with a pray too. I hold my fingers crossed it worked

I forgot to write before that you are a real hero having and battle this stuff with the alcohol, way to go :) Looking forward to read of your future threads :)

Last edited by asearcher : 26-05-2020 at 05:32 PM.
Old 26-05-2020, 06:03 PM
Master
you're not going to jinx anything by saying you're getting results - well done you talking it through with spirit and how it could benefit as in going to the light - and the prayers, important those prayers... Keep thinking positive - don't mention too much wording, hate, evil or fear in your texts its negative energy - think positive, be positive and people around you, avoid any arguments, news, violence on tv etc, positive words, smiles, laughter, theres power and strength in high energy words eg love and light and laughter - good luck, keep us informed...

One other thing - while you're dealing with this, maybe avoid any difficult threads on here, just for a while - there are some really cheery chatty threads/pages on the forum, just while as you are trying to get your 'energy vibrations high' - get everybody in house smiling and being positive, difficult with kids all the time, but you'll work at it - its important 'high vibes'... maybe a prize for a smiles award for kids in the house lol.....

Old 28-05-2020, 08:02 AM
Master
opps trying to put another message here wrong thread...

Old 28-05-2020, 04:35 PM
asearcher

Quote:
opps trying to put another message here wrong thread...
all is well here by the way, on the home front, no more ghostly stuff happenings :)
Old 29-05-2020, 03:48 AM
asearcher

hi only want to make a small update that is kind of annoying... ever since I tried to get what ever spooked around my home to go to the right place in the afterlife I or some other in the home is waking up at 4 am. 4 am! when i am the most sleepiest. when I do it, however, i think it is time to get up, I am so rested even though I have only slept much less hours than I should. When a child does it it wakes everyone else up...this is gonna be a long day... I check the net about if there is something spiritual, which I suspect by now, to occur at 4 am that I am not getting and apparently there is something about the energy at that time? other than this peculiar 4 am thing the home seem ghostly-free.

Before I woke up at 4 am I had a dream that started out nice where I was spending time with a loved one that has died years ago but then she changed more and more got different, more evil and in the dream I had a child with me so I wanted to put the child behind me (to protect) and not sit beside me. It was only argument so no violence... but I don't know...could it be that the bad entity that has mark me from what I thought was a past life nightmare could work itself into the other person I have loved and lost, in the dream? I was awoken by the child I tried to protect in the dream. The child said it had been awoken by a pain in the ears (never have pain in the ears other times but now seem fine).

When I think of it when I have dream of departed loved ones it always start out nice but very often end with them becoming different, mean...is this normal? they change. Not themselves.

Last edited by asearcher : 29-05-2020 at 04:28 AM.
Old 29-05-2020, 12:29 PM
Master
I'm not sure on that - keep working on the positive smiles there and increasing energy vibes - its getting better that's good - I wouldn't even think about past lives at the moment - be in 'the here now' take it a day at a time, nice things to watch on tv and lose the fear, and keep a strong bond with your support team, keep chatting with them - and go over all the messages I wrote before, in case you missed or forgotten anything... And make sure you're relaxed before bed, nice thoughts, be strong and soak up any nice 'past events thoughts' in your mind...

Old 29-05-2020, 04:40 PM
asearcher

Quote:
I'm not sure on that - keep working on the positive smiles there and increasing energy vibes - its getting better that's good - I wouldn't even think about past lives at the moment - be in 'the here now' take it a day at a time, nice things to watch on tv and lose the fear, and keep a strong bond with your support team, keep chatting with them - and go over all the messages I wrote before, in case you missed or forgotten anything... And make sure you're relaxed before bed, nice thoughts, be strong and soak up any nice 'past events thoughts' in your mind...
Thanks, One-Light : ) Will try

(my fear is that i am getting a real visit from the spirit world by the person I have loved and lost in this life but what ever is another evil entity is strong enough to take over ad either do so after the person has done its visit or make it somehow so weak that it can take over... this could also be a symbol of what I can imagine it was in the past life where the man who was abuse was first not and then began being that, intelligent but so unpleasant, cold in words alone and that is leaving out the violence, when she had difficulty getting out of it...but never mind that. I will follow your instructions, thank you for caring)

:)