Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 04-07-2017, 07:28 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
When I said, connection with Jesus and Buddha Gautama that means they're the same good with or as each of them. But Hinduism is different. Hinduism has no founder and they believe all Gods as long they're deity , it's because they can't see them that means they may worship demons as the Chinese way of belief. Chinese also traditionally believe in all types of Gods and they can't see so the chances of worship demons is of great possibility. Chinese main belief are AllGods (with many Gods' names) believers, Taoism, Confucianism, Buddhism , Tibetan Buddhism(in Tibet only)

People always think that Shiva is the highest God of Hinduism but it isn't. So is Chinese belief that Supreme Emperor of God is the highest God but he's not. In reality , they're only the wrong perception by the human. But in spiritual realm, they're not so great as human said.

So there's or there're big differences between the human can understand. In the universe they're so many family Gods , each of them can always come to earth to form a religion. They're thousands of thousands of them or equally great with their dharma.

I understand you now.I can see why you have this view but I believe only a very small amount of people will be affected by the worship of "hidden demons" so let them remain hidden and their energy will fade....to give them attention and focus will give them strength....Let them be
Old 04-07-2017, 07:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Which Pali Sutra ?
Which teaching of Buddha mentions it ?

Buddhist teachings don't stop at the Pali Cannon for traditions that are not Theravada.

Theravada doesn't believe one can achieve Buddhahood. Mahayana does believe one can achieve Buddhahood and that there has been other Buddhas.

One of the most famous Tibetan Saints is Milerepa. Whom many consider a Buddha and where Tummo came from.
Old 04-07-2017, 08:08 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
I understand you now.I can see why you have this view but I believe only a very small amount of people will be affected by the worship of "hidden demons" so let them remain hidden and their energy will fade....to give them attention and focus will give them strength....Let them be

What you think is just the opposite, they'll prosperous if no one stop them because like YabYum sex is flourishing or immorality unbounded at Western countries. They treat them just wanted or nothing bad among others or to others. Of course not all of them are like that but just think of 1% or 0.1% of them are affected by that type of ideas then the world is in tragedy. And the demons are rampart and influencing here and there. So that's why I'll captured all the demons on earth by my team of my Cupidsons and my friend Gods. Their dharma are more higher than the demons. Demons are indulged in sexual and greedy activities and never try to learn to improve themselves and they're going to a wrong course that's why the followers are also hard to improve themselves.

To human side their religions are not hidden and they're highly recommended to practice of spirituality or dharma. Yet no one can tell which one is good as long they spread them then they'll have followers. So I do the work to benefit all human and Gods sometimes even to demons if they admitted to change to be good. Then I'll transform them into harmless purely formed Gods. And that's the only way I can do for them.
Old 04-07-2017, 08:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
Buddhist teachings don't stop at the Pali Cannon for traditions that are not Theravada.

Theravada doesn't believe one can achieve Buddhahood. Mahayana does believe one can achieve Buddhahood and that there has been other Buddhas.

One of the most famous Tibetan Saints is Milerepa. Whom many consider a Buddha and where Tummo came from.

So as I said before, it's an ' add on ' not a Dharma Teaching.
Old 04-07-2017, 08:17 PM
Master
Quote:

Double post.
Old 04-07-2017, 08:23 PM
Master
Quote:

Any teaching from a Buddha is considered a Dharma Teaching.

People asked if Buddhism taught anything about kundalini and I provided the answer.

If you want to disparage traditions go ahead but it really serves no moral purpose or benefit to anyone looking for answers.
Old 04-07-2017, 08:25 PM
Suspended
Quote:

Then you've to see or consider which Buddha? At what ground they're standing at? Not all "ascended" human are good don't you not agree about it. Or not all Gods are good. Their ideas are different and their mindset,outlook, way of practicing their spirituality, perception, delusional vision in their thinking......... They're different. Only their virtueare good is called true Buddha and others not.
Old 04-07-2017, 08:31 PM
Master

Quote:
People asked if Buddhism taught anything about kundalini and I provided the answer.

Maybe, but the OP asked this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by django
what is the Buddhist attitude to kundalini?

So I guess you both have your right to your opinion; like with all sheep they are not all in the same flock, neither might all sheep in the same flock agree with the shepherds direction... yet I wonder if they squabble about it?
Old 04-07-2017, 08:33 PM
Master
Quote:

If you want to disparage traditions go ahead but it really serves no moral purpose or benefit to anyone looking for answers.

People find there own answers regardless....
Yes any teachings from Buddha are Dharma so which Buddha taught Tummo ?

Kundalini and Tummo are not found in the Pali Cannon so they are not Dharma Teachings, they are ' add ons ' from various other cultures/belief systems.
Old 04-07-2017, 10:58 PM
Master
Quote:
People find there own answers regardless....
Yes any teachings from Buddha are Dharma so which Buddha taught Tummo ?

Kundalini and Tummo are not found in the Pali Cannon so they are not Dharma Teachings, they are ' add ons ' from various other cultures/belief systems.

I answered this already in detail.

Your racism is shocking.

I would encourage others to use google and you can find the same answers i have provided earlier.