Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 04-08-2014, 12:18 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by somnium
I have been under the gun in this reality, dimension, in this forum and others lately(more so in others but here too). I enjoy sharing myself with others in an open and honest way. Long ago I left the world of man behind and entered into my own spiritual journey. I left because I found that science, and mankind was hurting me, confining me, and conditioning me to see the world the way they wanted me too. i was paranoid too at the time because I found immense power within myself that could do great things. I had found the secret. SO I isolated myself at first, practicing my new found abilities and honing them until I found other dimensions with beings like me and far beyond me. I learned so many things from them, and from following my own way. I learned to manifest reality. I experienced my every dream come true. I grew so very aware of so many things to the point i could understand anything i wanted right away.

After awhile I grew lonesome from my fellow man, and the family and friends I had left behind. And wanted to return to them and the old world to share with them my way and what i had discovered. When I reached home again I was in for a surprise indeed. I found right away that these people did not want me to be who I am, and wanted me to be who they were instead. All the experiences I had, the dreams that came true for me fell on deaf ears, and they called me names and insulted me, saying i was a liar, delusional, hallucinations, etc etc. My awareness was perceived as a threat to them, and when I tried to free them from forming the hells I saw them creating for themselves, they lashed out at me, assuming I was trying to be better then them and seeking for faults within them. I really was just seeing the energy that they were manifesting into the world and wanted to help them. But they did not want any help but wanted to know everything and uphold this image of themselves. Indeed I was a threat to their ego. And they locked me up in an insane asylum.

Now as the mental health evaluation came to be, i could see the future clearly and all the energies present within it, as well as how to realign the formation of reality to plan and cast the test myself. I had the doctor feed me the right answers through her consciousness into mine, and I could see within the physical formation of the paper that the test was written by my own awareness manifesting it, as I had cast and preplanned.. I planned the questions and the answers so that it asked me all that I knew already. See the reality around me knows everything about me and the world and knows exactly what to ask. I could see that the test was being created right now, as i live in this very moment, and I planned that i could just point at the answers without reading them and have my finger create the right answer. The doctor told me that she had never before seen anyone with such a high score.

Now i was released and kept my mouth shut, and now I find that I must shrink myself to fit into the human world if I want to stay there. I can not be myself or share who i am, what I can do or have done, with people because I am not allowed in this dimension to even have what they call magical thinking which they deem as an illness. I converted my magical thinking process into scientific explanations for people and for doctors. But alas my thinking surpasses the scientific level of awareness that is present in this dimension, and so it ends up in the same result as before. I must hide who I am, and shrink myself to a level that is acceptable here. Boredom, dullness, confinement, limitations, and bindings. Not to mention negativity.

I no longer feel like earth is my home at all, and do not feel very welcome in this reality. I have made some plans in this world but am unsure now if i want to carry them forward or to simply leave behind once and for all this world. Perhaps it is time to go. (by the way just sharing this here leaves me feeling like someone will attack me soon!!)

I'm new to this crazy long thread, so I'll start here! I really feel that earth has been all about living within limitation. I know that sounds depressing, but it is interesting.

I wonder what your souls plans are for your Experience. I believe we can drop the negativity if we wish to.

Perhaps for you shrinking is not the answer, but discernment may be. You can interact with whoever you choose on any level you choose. Not by shrinking, but merely by picking and choosing what you say or share with each individual. You don't need to share yourself with everyone around you. I know this because I don't. Anyone who would understand 0% of me has no place in my world. Anyone who understands 4% of me gets that 4%. Why try giving them more? You don't try explains complex mathematical formulas to a child who is just learning addition. That's totally pointless.

Adults don't need to stop interacting with children just because they are in a totally different phase of life. We certainly act and respond differently with children than other adults though. But we don't need to take on the frustrations or whining, etc. of children to interact! We can choose all the good qualities like playfulness and endless imagination. Surely human beings have fun playful qualities like children even if we don't understand complex spiritual multidimensional things. We are in a different phase of existence, but it can be fun here. You just have to see the positive and flow with it. It's not shrinking--it's playing!

Maybe you are still in this world because you still have these things to discover. Higher dimensions will always be there waiting for us. This lower dimension, I believe, has its time limit, so enjoy it while you can.
Old 04-08-2014, 01:22 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Sure it may be true that I do accept others, yet want to be accepted myself. But how do I accept others as they are when i see them hurting themselves, others, and the world around them without even knowing what they are doing!!

Realize that you don't have the big picture. We are not all knowing, even if we can exist on a higher level, only everything can know everything. Each of us is doing our small part.

I really feel that we have chosen not to know. Our discoveries must unfold slowly in a dimension ruled by time. It's the very nature of time. In one moment in time, yes we are blind, and hurt and negative, but the only constant is change, and it can never remain. It sounds as if you may be confusing the moment you are seeing with stasis.

We exist within the world where we have chosen the knowledge of good and evil. We must by the necessity of this dimension acknowledge evil. We must also by necessity acknowledge good. Often we do not see these things simultaneously. After so many cycles of it though, I believe we can recognize both, even when we are experiencing within one or the other. But to dell on one or the other too deeply leads us to imbalance. Our mission is to feel the balance in all things, even if time gives us the illusion that things are not balanced.

When you see others hurting themselves, recognize that is their hurt to bear. They will come around when it is the right time for them to do so. It is not for you to feel their pain directly. We can observe the pain in others only by recognizing the pain within ourselves. And once we recognize our own ability to heal, we will recognize their ability also. Then we realize all pain is in balance with healing, even though within time we may witness one or the other in separation.
Old 04-08-2014, 01:27 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
No no, Baile, my life is not a dull bore, quite the opposite, my life is miraculous almost every day, but the lives of others are a bore to me when i see them trapped in the same routine over and over again, the same limitations. The routine I have escaped. My intent and goals are not self-centered at all, my intend to open people`s eyes, and help them escape the confines they have been placed into.

But I see you "trapped" yourself, as you say. What you are seeing in others is your shadow self. You see a need to "rescue" others, but it can only stem from the need to be rescued yourself.
Old 04-08-2014, 01:39 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
I am merely seeing their lives Baile. I left the dull way myself because it was dull and limited. Then others complain about the world and often when I try to show them that they too can do great things like me then they say you are delusional, psychotic, and have a God-complex. Just like you are doing now. Unless ofcourse i show them.

You call it a God complex because i can do nearly anything i want to do in reality, but this is the potential that all beings have within them, as i see it the way we are meant to shine with the pure power and choice we all have, but gets locked up for most average people, into the way they tell you to align to. The way of limitations etc that get shoved down your throat the moment you are born. You say God-complex like it is a bad thing to have great power and ability, as if I should shrink myself to another level where i can`t do these things.

I understand completely why you are getting defensive over Baile's words and anyone who calls you names or has a negative attitude toward you (sorry, Baile, but I have a particular vendetta against "tough love" approaches most of the time, and I believe they are truly ineffective).

I want to interject on this though, because I don't think people are telling you you have a god complex for the reason you think they are. It's not about what you can do or what you can experience, but about your direct attitude toward changing people in a way you see fit, but they do not. They all carry god within themselves as you do. But their business with god is their business with god, and not yours at all. That is a god complex. When you think you can interject between another individual and god and speak for god for them. That is a dreadful approach. Nobody will accept that approach. That is also totally ineffective. I would say its "crazy". But by that I only mean, no matter how great your intentions, it is purely misguided. The road to hell is paved by good intentions, as they say.

If you would take a more "live and let live" attitude to life, I swear to you people would not get defensive and would start letting you live right back.
Old 04-08-2014, 01:50 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dar
You create your own reality so you don't need help to be yourself , that expanded version of you that you know is the real deal. This means you are not a victim of anything . You can control the world around you, so you can certainly control the way you react to how people interact with you. If some interactions cause you to have negative reactions, maybe that's an area where you need more work.

I agree about it not being your job to expand peoples' awareness. It's no one's responsibility to "free people of their restrictions". It's called 'soverignty' , and it means that everyone is capable of living their own reality , and does so perfectly fine without anyone else presuming to know what's best for them. Thinking we know what's best for others is called co-dependency , and it doesn't have a place in a world of sovereign spiritual beings .

If you want to operate in the old world of victims and helpers , your sovereignty will of course allow you to do that , and others who are living victim roles may need interactions with you to catalyze their next steps , and their sovereignty allows them to do that as well, and that's all fine , within the limitations of the old world parameters . But in that context , where people are not operating in sovereignty , and are not seeing themselves as equals; not living through their highest spirit's reality , you have egos and personalities and personal agendas , and it all gets mucked up rather quickly if you let it .

It always helps me to remember that everyone is excatly where they need to be in any given moment, from the perspective of everyone having their own 'story' to live out, their own path . We obviously have interactions that influence each other , and from this bigger perspective, there are no mistakes; the idea of anything being a mistake doesn't compute , and so me thinking
I see something wrong with someone else and needing to go 'help' or 'fix' them, would be , for me , a grandiose, delusional undertaking . If , however, I am working from Spirit , and I feel inspired to go to a certain forum and respond to some particular post , and talk about things I've experienced, or how I see things working or not working , that's not the same thing .
This isn't me seeing anyone as higher or lower than I am ; it isn't me fixing anyone. It always helps me to remember to see everyone as their highest self , and whatever they are living is right and appropriate for them in any given moment , even if it looks 'bad' or 'w\rong' to me. I have to remember and respect that everyone else is sovereign too.

Soveregnty is also related to each of us serving the other ; I serve everyone I interact with and they serve me, automatically . Nobody has higher or lower standing , and it isn't about anyone 'fixing' anyone else .
If you want a higher purpose associated with it all , it's about our spirits interacting on energetic levels that collectively facilitate the evolution of the species forward, spiritually . Again, all beings such as us operating equally and to a large degree, automatically , because I think a lot happens that our conscious minds aren't aware of . In sovereignty , it is impossible for anyone to be a victim of anyone else, so those roles are self-created out of old habits and pictures of reality .

Your mileage may vary , but these are things I know about myself , and I'm sharing them .

Eloquent and beautiful, and straight from the heart. Thanks for sharing this, Dar!
Old 04-08-2014, 02:00 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Well it depends on the situation really. I can help people in so many ways and so many people in this dimension need help. Whether it be a terminal illness that i can cure, or prevent the illness before it is formed by seeing the intent and will, the knowledge that accpets the formation of this disease. People blindly accept science as fact and so manifest for themselves the negative forms of knowledge science often seeks to manifest into people`s live`s via `food is bad for you`, or anything is bad for you and can hurt you`.

So many people spread negative perceptions to another like the plague, and when someone points to something and calls it something evil, then that is the reality they seek to align their fellow man to enter. I try to stop this before it happens so that the person does not enter the warzone described to them as reality. I can enter into any version of reality when i focus my will in this way, to form from the sacred unformed potential any way shape or form. And when i see someone pointing to death or pain I want to stop them from hurting themselves or another.

There are just so many things i know and have learned silent whisper that it goes beyond this world entirely to the point of manifesting anything just by being aware of the moment right now, being formed right now. Every decision we make, every form of knowledge we accept forms our world, our bodies, our food, our water and everything!!! I want to shout to people to stop cursing the world, the people in it, and themselves. Every limitation we apply to oursleves get fixated as energy and create the blockage that prevents us from going further, When science says you cannot see the light spectrum, to scienc saying you can not live without a heart. To the knowledge that says we need our brain to have awareness to everything!!!!!!!!

Where it all begins is potential to be anything and any form imaginable, and even beyond our imaginations, as we expand beyond ourselves, our imaginations, and connect to a higher source around us.

When i hear people everywhere proclaiming the dogmas of science that limits them i want to slap them sometimes!! So I show them that it isnot the wind that moves the coulds, it is your awareness of the clouds that makes them move. So i show them my mind, my attention moving the clouds, so they reinvest their trust in science and pace it into themselves, where it belongs, or in their God who is Infinite.

i could go on and on and on..

I want to know, have you considered building a service that you can put out to whoever is interested, and they can come to you to receive your help? Rather than trying to help anyone who hasn't asked for the help. Many spiritually aware individuals have businesses based on helping others, and they attract to them exactly who needs to be helped by them. Is this something you would consider? You can make an entire living this way.

You may want to seek out such individuals for mentor ship. There are many out there.

I am guessing that the first thing any teacher or mentor would tell you though, is that you need to work on grounding yourself. When you have mastered your grounding, then I think you would find it very easy to help others.

:)
Old 04-08-2014, 06:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisbet
I understand completely why you are getting defensive over Baile's words and anyone who calls you names or has a negative attitude toward you (sorry, Baile, but I have a particular vendetta against "tough love" approaches most of the time, and I believe they are truly ineffective).

I want to interject on this though, because I don't think people are telling you you have a god complex for the reason you think they are. It's not about what you can do or what you can experience, but about your direct attitude toward changing people in a way you see fit, but they do not. They all carry god within themselves as you do. But their business with god is their business with god, and not yours at all. That is a god complex. When you think you can interject between another individual and god and speak for god for them. That is a dreadful approach. Nobody will accept that approach. That is also totally ineffective. I would say its "crazy". But by that I only mean, no matter how great your intentions, it is purely misguided. The road to hell is paved by good intentions, as they say.

If you would take a more "live and let live" attitude to life, I swear to you people would not get defensive and would start letting you live right back.

We heard this kind of dynamic described as "vision takeover" , where one person imposes their (pictures of) reality onto someone else , instead of allowing all others to be as they are and live their own visions . The flipside of that coin is people who want to live in the belly of someone else's vision/reality instead of taking the steps to establish and maintain their own . Something (both versions) people tend to do automatically until they .... don't ...
Old 04-08-2014, 07:55 PM
Master
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisbet
Adults don't need to stop interacting with children just because they are in a totally different phase of life. We certainly act and respond differently with children than other adults though. But we don't need to take on the frustrations or whining, etc. of children to interact! We can choose all the good qualities like playfulness and endless imagination. Surely human beings have fun playful qualities like children even if we don't understand complex spiritual multidimensional things. We are in a different phase of existence, but it can be fun here. You just have to see the positive and flow with it. It's not shrinking--it's playing!

Hi Lisbet, I think that is the best approach to interact with humans.

I found humans lovely but also a little bit boring, talking always the same movie scripts, like the weather, the food, the news, their work, the world cup, their cars, the social status, their new cell phone, the fashion, the bars, men, women, their children, bla bla bla... OH MY GOD !!! (I think this is a problem that I have to work, I know...)

Maybe the term shrink yourself is to talk at the same level, I mean their interests.

Only few people talk about spiritual development... and I think they are not 100% natives of this dimension at all.
Old 04-08-2014, 09:16 PM
Master
I just noticed that Somnium is suspended. That's a shame. As a member here I would like to petition for a another chance. I'm sure any violation of the rules weighed against the value he brings here warrants a look to see if another chance is appropriate.
Old 04-08-2014, 10:02 PM
Ivy

Capacity, in terms of internet forums, the deepest and most beneficial forums I know provide a framework of adhered to rules to work within.

The most restrictive forums leave it up to the dominant belief or thought.

It is a paradox, but boundaries enable freedom, where in emptiness there lies a desert.