Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 21-07-2011, 05:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa
I accept your position. I just don't... concur.

Ah but do you concur that we both are expressing positions or ideas?

In other words would you admit that you don't know what this knowing beyond knowing is?
If so, then you would have to admit that it could be a number of things.

I experience "knowing beyond knowing"..........I just cannot tell you it is beyond mind or even if there is such a thing as beyond mind.
Old 21-07-2011, 06:00 PM
Topology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
be fearless in your pursuit of truth! if you can damage it ... it wasn't real.
Wouldn't that sentiment apply to self as well? If you can dismantle it, it is not real?
Old 21-07-2011, 06:07 PM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
Ah but do you concur that we both are expressing positions or ideas?

In other words would you admit that you don't know what this knowing beyond knowing is?
If so, then you would have to admit that it could be a number of things.

I experience "knowing beyond knowing"..........I just cannot tell you it is beyond mind or even if there is such a thing as beyond mind.

I lean currently toward your conclusions as well.. it is all mind (not sure if it's all just one mind, or interaction of many minds), and yet ... what a glorious creation that mind has manifested!! (Although I wish it had manifested me to be just a little bit taller, with straighter teeth... just kidding).
Old 21-07-2011, 06:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentQueen
I lean currently toward your conclusions as well.. it is all mind (not sure if it's all just one mind, or interaction of many minds), and yet ... what a glorious creation that mind has manifested!! (Although I wish it had manifested me to be just a little bit taller, with straighter teeth... just kidding).

You should see my list of proposed changes!

My wife may want to have a crack at that list too.......lol
Old 21-07-2011, 06:35 PM
Rikki

So guys, what's been going on? Plenty of discussion, I'm glad it's caused such an interest. The gate to enlightenment is so simple, I wish you could all see without debating it constantly.

There seems to be a lot of opinion flying around, rather than a grounding in the truth. How about we bring this back to focus and get back to what's real.

Im going to post up my blog link again for those that missed it, I feel it covers a lot of what I'm trying to say to you.

http://theobviouselusive.blogspot.com/

I'd really like to keep the focus though guys, you are so close to this. It such a simple realisation and you're free. I want you to go through the gate, it opens up life to it's fullest dimension.

I helped someone from the forum understand and it was a great feeling to help someone go deeply into the limitless.
Old 21-07-2011, 06:54 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightened
So guys, what's been going on? Plenty of discussion, I'm glad it's caused such an interest. The gate to enlightenment is so simple, I wish you could all see without debating it constantly.

There seems to be a lot of opinion flying around, rather than a grounding in the truth. How about we bring this back to focus and get back to what's real.

Im going to post up my blog link again for those that missed it, I feel it covers a lot of what I'm trying to say to you.

http://theobviouselusive.blogspot.com/

I'd really like to keep the focus though guys, you are so close to this. It such a simple realisation and you're free. I want you to go through the gate, it opens up life to it's fullest dimension.

I helped someone from the forum understand and it was a great feeling to help someone go deeply into the limitless.
Missed us, huh?.. needed that shot of 'love', we offer you, eh?.. why do you assume your version of whatever 'it' is, is better than anyone else's? particularly when you claim there's no 'you', if that's the case.. there's 'no one' here, you can't seem to realize your argument defeats itself.. but, you will continue, oblivious to your own illusion.. by the way, i'v been looking forward to that rebuttal you keep assuring me is forthcoming..

Be well..
Old 21-07-2011, 07:22 PM
Rikki

Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings..
Missed us, huh?.. needed that shot of 'love', we offer you, eh?.. why do you assume your version of whatever 'it' is, is better than anyone else's? particularly when you claim there's no 'you', if that's the case.. there's 'no one' here, you can't seem to realize your argument defeats itself.. but, you will continue, oblivious to your own illusion.. by the way, i'v been looking forward to that rebuttal you keep assuring me is forthcoming..

Be well..

And I'm the one with attitude? Cool.

It pains me to read everyones 'pat on the back' attitude to nothing more than a sharing of opinion. I could walk away now and leave you to discuss it to death, meet at another retreat and still be lost in delusion.

Come on tzu, is there a you?

Let's get in to this, one on one...
Old 21-07-2011, 07:43 PM
mattie

Superiority Attitude Still Being Sporte

Quote:
... The gate to enlightenment is so simple, I wish you could all see without debating it constantly.

... what I'm trying to say to you.

When we agree w/ a POV it is a belief.
When we disagree w/ a POV it is opinion.

It is unknown why others discussing what they see fit is an issue.

The superiority attitude that you consistently CHOOSE again shows up multiple times in statements such as we are unable to comprehend things, that you need to show us something because we just don’t get it, that you somehow have the grounded ‘truth’ & that you need to focus us as if we are scattered children ‘and get back to what's real. It is puzzling why these assessments are consistently made about others.

Interacting w/ others respectfully as EQUALS is often useful. One can share what they believe w/o having the need to insist that they ALONE have the truth or demeaning others or their level of awareness. Imagining that one is waaaaaaay above others is one of the classic signs of the newest of newbies. Genuine wisdom is respectful of others & NEVER demeaning.

Any resistance you feel are your own views being being sent back to you.
Old 21-07-2011, 08:03 PM
mattie

Quote:
And I'm the one with attitude? Cool.

Yes.
So you like having an attitude. Hmmm.

Quote:
It pains me to read everyones 'pat on the back' attitude to nothing more than a sharing of opinion. I could walk away now and leave you to discuss it to death, meet at another retreat and still be lost in delusion.

That it 'pains' you may be unproductive attachment to how others process what you say.
Unknown what the ‘pat on the back’ means.
This says to say you’re ‘lost in delusion.’?????

Quote:
Come on tzu, is there a you?
Let's get in to this, one on one...

TzyJanLi has clearly stated several times he is operating from a ‘you.’

This ‘get in to this, one on one’ has the sound of trolling. Do you want to discuss it civilly or have a verbal fist fight w/ TzuJanLi?????
Old 21-07-2011, 08:08 PM
Master
Hi Everyone Again :)

Just a reminder to anyone who may be reading - let's keep the discussion restricted to the topic of enlightenment and not other members.

Respect: Please respect other member’s and their beliefs, opinions, and views at all times. Abuse and abusive posts (of any nature) will not be tolerated. Breaches of this ruling will result in posts being removed, warnings and if continued, DA. Mocking, and belittling other members also counts as disrespect.

Closed Thread