Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Closed Thread

Old 18-09-2015, 12:07 AM
Deactivated Account

Thank you! The miscommunication thing is definitely taking place..Ace of cups looks good! I feel that something is about to change for me..something I pick up on strongly.
Old 18-09-2015, 02:08 AM
Guide

And thank you movingwater for my reading! It brought a sigh of relief...that and hearing I made the right decision! :-)
Old 18-09-2015, 10:15 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
Reading for tealily:

I asked "Tell me something about each of the 4 uni friends that tealily met up with yesterday?"

Justice reversed, Queen of Swords reversed, 3 of Swords reversed, Queen of Pentacles reversed

Oh, this is hard.

Justice reversed - was one of the friends you met involved in something that went pear shaped? Maybe they received a decision on something that they didn't think was fair. Or they were involved with some aspect of something legal?

Queen of Swords reversed - gosh. I can't think you would be friends with any anyone who had the really negative attributes with this card. The only other aspects of this card that I can think of would be gossip, or they've become quite bitter from a breakup, like they've divorced or separated from a long term relationship.

3 of Swords reversed - This card is getting over a major disappointment. It could be anything though possibly a relationship disaster.

Queen of Pentacles reversed - Has one of them lost something financially? Or they've lost a high position? Or they haven't been able to achieve what they set out to achieve?

Without revealing too much, the uni crew is quite different to my normal group of friends (a lot younger, for one) More feedback after someone else has a crack. I'm kind of hopping on my seat to see if anyone will pick up on the hot gossip! hahaha

Quote:
Next reading for tealily: (I can't think of anything so I thought we could continue to explore your day out yesterday!)
Old 18-09-2015, 12:13 PM
Guide

Reading for tealily re Hot Gossip
Who can resist the lure? Not me, that's for sure.. lol

Like Pandora's reading, swords and pentacles showed up in my reading too.

Hanged Man rev., 5 of Swords, 6 of Swords, Page of Pentacles

I see a person strung up and hung out to dry- as a product of much gossip- and it very well may be it is his/her time to get away, fly away.

The swords indicate backstabbing issues, playing games and sulking. Someone is desperate to repair a perceived loss. Maybe wanting a relationship back that is not gonna happen..

The Page of Pentacles has me flummoxed,,..copious notes and making of lists?
Perhaps the subject of gossip is anticipating a new adventure?

*hope this helps.. I bow to the experts on this board...
Old 18-09-2015, 02:00 PM
Master

Feedback for Pandora and ponygirl

Four people I had dinner with - I get the vibe one recently went through a breakup with a long-term partner, one is pretty chill (but could be hiding things under the surface), another is pretty cynical about life in general (also went through a breakup with a long-term partner several months back, and it's been a shockingly demanding term), and then the fourth - most likely represented by the Queen of Pent rev - is in a similar situation to me but with extra financial demands. She had a teeerrriiibbbllleee clinical experience, is going through a heck of an academic ride at the moment, and is desperately trying to save money for an overseas clinical placement which she was only able to grab at the last minute due to academic hiccups earlier in the year.

HOT GOSSIP

So we had a person in the cohort who really struggled in the clinical environment. They have some mental health issues that significantly affected their performance, to the point where the clinical schools refused to give her a mark/allow her to continue working with patients. I believe the university also discussed with her that she may not be suited for a clinical career. She and her family are outraged and have decided to sue the university. Actually, she might have physical health issues too - just before a prac exam started last year, she had an epileptic fit in front of everyone.

(have I mentioned this is one of the people in the group project I'm working on? No?)

I personally believe it would be best for this person to pursue a non-clinical career as well... she is a nice person and I know this is what she really wants to do, but my industry is one where you have to - HAVE TO - be physically and mentally fit enough to look after others. It's not about discrimination - it's just not medically/professionally appropriate for us to work if we have any sort of condition that would significantly impair our capacity to care for a patient (eg AIDS, paraplegia, crippling anxiety/mood disorders).

Next reading for ponygirl
Old 18-09-2015, 02:15 PM
Master

General reading for ponygirl

Hi ponygirl, I've done another general reading for you - if there's ever a question you want to ask specifically, mention it at the bottom of your post in bold :)

Fountain Tarot

haha! The vibe here is all about you wanting something and wanting it NOW - since it's not coming via conventional means, you'll willing to get it any way you can (Temperance rev, Hierophant rev). Outside the box, using contacts, being flexible - not sure what this is but it's outside normal means and I can see you being a bit creative in your approach here.

As a third card, I have Page of Swords. Not sure what this refers to specifically, but usually refers to communication... are you thinking about getting in touch with someone for a specific reason? Or coming up with a new idea for something?

Next reading for tealily. Seriously, the guys on the online dating sites right now are killing me and I literally have to pep talk myself into bothering reading their messages (pep talks for actually writing something back are much longer and usually unsuccessful). I've been trying to listen to my gut (which isn't interested) but as I'm obviously having a zero success rate, I don't know whether I'm being too picky and need to take some chances/lower my standards. Thoughts?
Old 19-09-2015, 01:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
General reading for ponygirl

Hi ponygirl, I've done another general reading for you - if there's ever a question you want to ask specifically, mention it at the bottom of your post in bold :)

Fountain Tarot

haha! The vibe here is all about you wanting something and wanting it NOW - since it's not coming via conventional means, you'll willing to get it any way you can (Temperance rev, Hierophant rev). Outside the box, using contacts, being flexible - not sure what this is but it's outside normal means and I can see you being a bit creative in your approach here.

As a third card, I have Page of Swords. Not sure what this refers to specifically, but usually refers to communication... are you thinking about getting in touch with someone for a specific reason? Or coming up with a new idea for something?

Next reading for tealily. Seriously, the guys on the online dating sites right now are killing me and I literally have to pep talk myself into bothering reading their messages (pep talks for actually writing something back are much longer and usually unsuccessful). I've been trying to listen to my gut (which isn't interested) but as I'm obviously having a zero success rate, I don't know whether I'm being too picky and need to take some chances/lower my standards. Thoughts?

Reading for tealily

This is a quick three card reading - I thought I'd try "situation, challenge and outcome".

So we've got Knight of Swords reversed, 4 of Pentacles reversed and Ace of Swords reversed.

Hmmm. Not looking that wonderful - I can see why you're getting the hump with it all.

The Knight of Swords reversed could be indicating the type of men you seem to be getting online - absolute monkeys (no offence intended to monkeys, but I can't swear on here). I think this is indicating just how unsuitable these men are for you, most especially as far as communicating and being able to click with them intellectually (or not as I think the case is). They probably just want to rush in and get in your ...

The 4 of Pentacles reversed to me is saying the challenge is you don't want to lower your standards (which you shouldn't) and the Ace of Swords reversed - well, what can I say? I'd be looking at other ways to attract a mate, as I don't think you're going to have any success getting the calibre of men you want to date.

I don't know what dating site you're using - have you thought about trying a different one?

I then pulled three cards for "advice on tealily's online dating dilemma" and got:

The Lovers reversed, Ace of Wands, King of Wands

I'm going to say that the Lovers reversed is pointing to the fact that you're not going to have any success, going the way you are presently. The Ace of Wands is telling me that you need to think of other ways of attracting that King of Wands. (Maybe get out and about, as opposed to internet dating).

Good luck!

Next reading for Pandora: Just for fun (or not) tell me something about my childhood.
Old 19-09-2015, 02:56 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
Reading for tealily

This is a quick three card reading - I thought I'd try "situation, challenge and outcome".

So we've got Knight of Swords reversed, 4 of Pentacles reversed and Ace of Swords reversed.

Hmmm. Not looking that wonderful - I can see why you're getting the hump with it all.

The Knight of Swords reversed could be indicating the type of men you seem to be getting online - absolute monkeys (no offence intended to monkeys, but I can't swear on here). I think this is indicating just how unsuitable these men are for you, most especially as far as communicating and being able to click with them intellectually (or not as I think the case is). They probably just want to rush in and get in your ...

The 4 of Pentacles reversed to me is saying the challenge is you don't want to lower your standards (which you shouldn't) and the Ace of Swords reversed - well, what can I say? I'd be looking at other ways to attract a mate, as I don't think you're going to have any success getting the calibre of men you want to date.

I don't know what dating site you're using - have you thought about trying a different one?

I then pulled three cards for "advice on tealily's online dating dilemma" and got:

The Lovers reversed, Ace of Wands, King of Wands

I'm going to say that the Lovers reversed is pointing to the fact that you're not going to have any success, going the way you are presently. The Ace of Wands is telling me that you need to think of other ways of attracting that King of Wands. (Maybe get out and about, as opposed to internet dating).

Good luck!

Next reading for Pandora: Just for fun (or not) tell me something about my childhood.
Feedback for Pandora

Yes. Monkeys. Either they're probably decent and I just don't think they're a match (I want compatibility. They can't just be a nice guy), or they're closer to what I want but just... I don't know. Doing that typical young guy thing where they want girls but don't want to commit to anything serious? That.

I did try a new dating site this time around - meant to be better and more for people wanting to commit - but not finding what I want here. I've been trying to do some new things, like going to the gym (ok, that's 95% for me rather than attracting a guy), and also just tried to get back in contact with a guy I crossed paths with a while ago, but no response as yet (he might just not be checking his online messaging, I don't think he's been online). I feel at a bit of a dead end, to be honest - my studies restrict me from major out-and-about-ing. Argh! But I'll keep trying.

Thanks for the read, I feel majorly validated whenever I hear someone say the guys I'm looking at are no good. I live in perennial fear that my standards are too high/that I rate myself too highly or something.

Reading for Pandora

RWS "Tell me something about Pandora's childhood"

The Magician. In terms of toys you liked to play with as a kid - did you like building stuff? Or doing something with things that had several components to it that you had to put together? I can see this little girl getting incredibly excited when it comes together, and then jumping up and down "I did it!" type stuff. It's cute :)

As a challenge - Lovers rev. Did you have trouble with close confidantes? :(

I may not have thought this spread out clearly. In the advice and outcome positions respectively are The Devil reversed and the Judgement card. Together, they speak of letting bad effects go and moving on. I'm assuming this is referring to a message of not letting your past define you and embracing the present Pandora's life, but let me know if I'm off!

Next reading for tealily. Haha. A question where I'm a bit concerned about what the answer might be, but is probably a good one to ask.

"Where or how do I need to look in order to find new love?"
Old 19-09-2015, 03:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Reading for Pandora

RWS "Tell me something about Pandora's childhood"

The Magician. In terms of toys you liked to play with as a kid - did you like building stuff? Or doing something with things that had several components to it that you had to put together? I can see this little girl getting incredibly excited when it comes together, and then jumping up and down "I did it!" type stuff. It's cute :)

As a challenge - Lovers rev. Did you have trouble with close confidantes? :(

I may not have thought this spread out clearly. In the advice and outcome positions respectively are The Devil reversed and the Judgement card. Together, they speak of letting bad effects go and moving on. I'm assuming this is referring to a message of not letting your past define you and embracing the present Pandora's life, but let me know if I'm off!

Next reading for tealily. Haha. A question where I'm a bit concerned about what the answer might be, but is probably a good one to ask.

Feedback for tealily:

Hahaha! The Magician! I grew up next to three boys, who were the same age and we hung around together all the time. One of them was my very bestest friend and I used to spent time playing leggo and mecanno with him. We were never separately for more than sleep and school time. He was extremely clever and cluey when it came to anything regarding engineering, mechanics, etc. When we were teenagers, he built a car from scratch, so I used to spend my days helping him.

Hmmm. The Lovers reversed probably is in regard to my parents who when through a particularly nasty divorce, and the Devil reversed with Judgement could possibly be indicating a very difficult time with a brother who was forever in gaol and who's behaviour wasn't very, let's say ... honourable! (No, no, not the one who studied law, though it pretty much gave him a good career to think about, hahaha).

Next reading for tealily
Old 19-09-2015, 05:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Feedback for Pandora

Reading for tealily:

I asked "Where should tealily look to find new love?"

I was hoping for some explicit cards that could point you in the right direction ... unfortunately not.

7 of Cups reversed, Death reversed (you seem to get this card a lot) and The Fool.

When I looked at 7 of Cups reversed and Death reversed - immediately I thought you need to stop looking where you're looking because it's not working. 7 of Cups reversed is pointing to looking for love in places that you normally wouldn't even consider. You need to be more open to different possibilities and you need to change your routine - shake your life up a bit.

Death reversed is once again saying you need to make some changes - they are changes that you are reluctant to make, and I think, until you make them, there isn't going to be much improvement in the love stakes.

The Fool is a wonderful card (it's my favourite). It reeks of new adventures, being spontaneous and getting out in the world doing things that are different, a little bit risky - you have no idea what's going to come of it when you take a leap off that cliff - but you don't care, you know everything will turn out okay and do it anyway. As the slogan says "just do it!" This card can represent doing something quite outrageous (that you wouldn't normally even consider doing) however, it's something that maybe on a bucket list, something where you sit and say "oh, I'd really like to do (such and such), one of these days I'm going to throw caution to the wind and take a stab at doing (such and such)". Something you'd love to do, but are always making excuses as to why you can't.

Next reading for Pandora: I've been thinking for awhile that I'd like to learn how to draw (as in, take lessons/classes). Is this a feasible idea at the moment?
Closed Thread