Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 12-06-2014, 07:57 AM
TommyHG

On one level, meditation is a tool. It can help combat stress, fosters physical health, helps with chronic pain, can make you sleep better, feel happier, be more peaceful, as well as be present.
Old 19-06-2014, 11:47 AM
Knower
I've edited the 'How The Baramay Device Works' post on the blog if anyone is interested. My theory about the salt crystals forming inside the device was wrong. After a fair amount of research I've put up my new conclusion.
Old 19-06-2014, 12:31 PM
Master

I will check it out. Is this the same blog you posted before?
Old 19-06-2014, 02:30 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I will check it out. Is this the same blog you posted before?

Yea same blog : http://higherselfconnections.tumblr.com/
Old 07-07-2014, 12:58 PM
Knower
There's a new place for all the Baramay users around the world to connect, share ideas, experiences, advertise new devices for sale and pretty much anything else to do with these amazing devices. There will also be regular joint meditations launced from this page where all the Baramay users can conncet their devices. As soon as enough people have joined the group the first joint meditation will be advertised:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/255864971287005/

Feel free to post anything you like concerning Baramay devices on the page.

Enjoy :)
Old 07-07-2014, 01:32 PM
Kamila

Quote:
Originally Posted by venturer
There's a new place for all the Baramay users around the world to connect, share ideas, experiences, advertise new devices for sale and pretty much anything else to do with these amazing devices. There will also be regular joint meditations launced from this page where all the Baramay users can conncet their devices. As soon as enough people have joined the group the first joint meditation will be advertised:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/255864971287005/

Feel free to post anything you like concerning Baramay devices on the page.

Enjoy :)
R u serious omg im so excited that is super cool thank u for sharing
Old 25-08-2014, 02:23 PM
Master

I don't do facebook so I won't be able to participate. But my device is made and I have been meditating with it. The device isn't a "miracle cure" for those who have problems meditating. But if you believe it works, it will.

I follow my own rules. I made my device according to what felt right for me and as I meditate with it, again, I follow my own rules. For example, I hold mine in my hands while meditating. And it works just fine.

The whole idea behind the Baramay Meditation Device is Intent. Your intent. the Device is merely a tool to bring out your own latent abilities.

I love my Device. I have complete trust in it and it works for me because I believe it will work for me.

That is all my opinion, by the way.
Old 25-08-2014, 02:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I don't do facebook so I won't be able to participate. But my device is made and I have been meditating with it. The device isn't a "miracle cure" for those who have problems meditating. But if you believe it works, it will.

I follow my own rules. I made my device according to what felt right for me and as I meditate with it, again, I follow my own rules. For example, I hold mine in my hands while meditating. And it works just fine.

The whole idea behind the Baramay Meditation Device is Intent. Your intent. the Device is merely a tool to bring out your own latent abilities.

I love my Device. I have complete trust in it and it works for me because I believe it will work for me.

That is all my opinion, by the way.

I had been wondering about that, linen...thanks for the update.
Has anything occurred that may have been out of the ordinary?
Old 25-08-2014, 04:06 PM
Master

Yes and no. Lol, it's hard to explain. I have a bond with this Device. I feel a longing to touch it as it makes me calm and strong at the same time. Again, I believe it has to do with (my) intent. I put a lot of time and my emotions into the making of it. It has my essence in it.

Did the sky open up and I saw heaven? No. Nothing like that. But it helps me ground myself. It gave me it's name the first meditation session and we have moved forward from there. The bond becomes deeper the more I interact with it. It's all very natural, since you are communicating with your higher self. Like I said it's very hard to explain.

I try to meditate with it when hubby is gone. He's not to sure of this "thing" though I've tried to demystify it for him by calling it a "tool" and using the term "intent". I don't want to feel uncomfortable with him staring at me when I am using it and I don't want him to feel uncomfortable with me using it.

If you need more information, I'll try to help. It seems most people, once they build their Device, seem to fade away.
Old 25-08-2014, 05:02 PM
Master
Thanks, linen.
Once I gather all that is needed, I will let you know.

I can imagine your hubby's look on his face...lol...definitely need to do this in private. :O