Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 19-03-2012, 12:13 PM
Suspended
The lily is gorgeous - whiter than white! Pesky snails having a nibble...

You have indoor fish? How wonderful. I could sit & stare into a fishtank all day long. I sometimes go to the local garden centre just to wander round the aquarium. Fish are fabulous. The colours, shapes & movements are incredible. I love the tiny electric blue ones - no idea what they are called.

It's a sunny day here which is why I wandered out to take a few photos. I have two glorious hellebores by the bog pond (one dark purple and one lemony yellow). I always thought flowers face upwards towards the sun, but these face the ground. Maybe they're ashamed. Anyway, because I can't bend very well, I can't get a photo of their faces. The forsythia continues to bloom. And one or two more daffs are out....otherwise nothing new as yet. Lots of green growth. I'll post more as our spring springs forth and turns to summer...to brighten your autumn and winter!!
Old 19-03-2012, 12:25 PM
Master
ooo i look forward to more pics from your garden Squatch ... when the season changes here the wisteria drops all its leaves and allows the winter sun to come through the fernery which is nice ... and some of the orchids will start to bloom too ...I just googled Hellebores which are pretty too :) I havent heard of them before ... we had another visitor on Sunday (well, in the tree next door actually) ... they are so bold! lol

Old 20-03-2012, 08:16 AM
Master
I was walking to school and lo and behold... there there was a great white magnolia flower right there!

There were tons of different flowers. Sydney winters are very colourful (even in autum) lol but there's nothing the mountains in the springtime. OMG, I swear heaven is upon younder hill.

Old 20-03-2012, 11:34 AM
Suspended
Is that a cockatiel Kate? You don't get many of them to the pound in Lincolnshire...hahahhahaha.

Gem - that's one heck of a colourful scene...although the sky looks suspiciously photoshopped to me.

Another gloriously sunny day here. I spotted little red tulips on grass verges on my way to the supermarket. And the cherry trees are starting to blossom. Spring is such a wonderful season.
Old 20-03-2012, 11:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
Is that a cockatiel Kate? You don't get many of them to the pound in Lincolnshire...hahahhahaha.

Gem - that's one heck of a colourful scene...although the sky looks suspiciously photoshopped to me.

Another gloriously sunny day here. I spotted little red tulips on grass verges on my way to the supermarket. And the cherry trees are starting to blossom. Spring is such a wonderful season.

Oh that's what the sky in heaven is like. See the stairway (to heaven)?
Old 20-03-2012, 11:43 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Oh that's what the sky in heaven is like. See the stairway (to heaven)?

I do. Think I'd better take my sunglasses with me.....
Old 20-03-2012, 12:15 PM
Master
Gem ... very noice brother! ... I wanna walk that way sometime :) our skies do get that blue squidgeripoo :) and that is what we over here call a White C o c katoo ....

A few shots i took this morning/afternoon ...I am obsessed ... my daughter gave me another camera ...

Old 20-03-2012, 12:23 PM
Suspended
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous Kate!

And bless my cotton sock.
It seems we are allowed to type ****.

Old 20-03-2012, 12:26 PM
Master
Thanks so much for this thread you guys........its so lovely to look at all the beautiful plant life.......I only have a dirt garden with a few scraggly rose bushes and some shrubbery........and some huge gum trees on the nature strip...not very photogenic Im afraid......so looking at all your beautiful flowers etc is very noice......fanks mates xxxxx
Old 20-03-2012, 12:41 PM
Master
Thanks for your show of appreciation Dragonfly