Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Closed Thread

Old 14-09-2015, 02:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntrepidExplorer
Thanks for your feedback :) Good to know that my readings aren't too far off :)

Hope you feel better soon xx

Thanks Intrepid Explorer ... still got this wretched headache. It's driving me nuts!

Next reading for Intrepid Explorer
Old 14-09-2015, 10:20 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
Next reading for Pandora: I seem to be suffering bad headaches lately - any advice on how to reduce them, or what's causing them?

I'M BAAAAAAACK!

(RWS)
I pulled:

Situation: Knight of Cups
Challenge: Emperor rev
Advice: King of Swords

** apologies, I'm not 100% spiffy with health questions so liberally used the internet for guidance here.

First thought is there might be a specific male figure causing the headaches. Second thing is that when I look at Knight of Cups, I can sort of feel you looking up and gazing/daydreaming wistfully. The (most trustworthy and never incorrect) internet says this card is a sign that things are about to get better.

Emperor rev- internet says "a need to get outside advice and to be logical, methodical, and orderly about how you are managing your body and your health. Increased self-discipline may be helpful. If you are struggling with a health issue, insights may come if you take the time to write down your symptoms, track them, and then see if anything in your life corresponds with how you are feeling. "

King of Swords: Internet says "If you're having symptoms that are not specific, be aware that your medical practitioner, especially if they are a western medical practitioner, may order a bazillion tests. Educate yourself as much as possible before you walk in the door. Be an active participant in your medical treatment."

Well, that seems straightforwardish :)

In lay terms + basic science stuff, start logging when the headaches come on. I'd also factor in things you did that day, stuff you've been eating or drinking, and I'd also make a note of your stress level (rate it out of ten). Also note where you feel the headache, and if it's accompanied by any other symptoms, like hazy vision or neck pain.

I'm aware you've gone back to study recently, and can only imagine that all your neck and shoulder muscles are getting a major workout! I do a mini 'rehab' session daily to counteract the effect of my hours studying - might be something for you to consider :)

Next reading for tealily. How am I tracking in terms of my study/life balance at the moment?
Old 14-09-2015, 10:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
I'M BAAAAAAACK!

(RWS)
I pulled:

** apologies, I'm not 100% spiffy with health questions so liberally used the internet for guidance here.

First thought is there might be a specific male figure causing the headaches. Second thing is that when I look at Knight of Cups, I can sort of feel you looking up and gazing/daydreaming wistfully. The (most trustworthy and never incorrect) internet says this card is a sign that things are about to get better.

Emperor rev- internet says "a need to get outside advice and to be logical, methodical, and orderly about how you are managing your body and your health. Increased self-discipline may be helpful. If you are struggling with a health issue, insights may come if you take the time to write down your symptoms, track them, and then see if anything in your life corresponds with how you are feeling. "

King of Swords: Internet says "If you're having symptoms that are not specific, be aware that your medical practitioner, especially if they are a western medical practitioner, may order a bazillion tests. Educate yourself as much as possible before you walk in the door. Be an active participant in your medical treatment."

In lay terms + basic science stuff, start logging when the headaches come on. I'd also factor in things you did that day, stuff you've been eating or drinking, and I'd also make a note of your stress level (rate it out of ten). Also note where you feel the headache, and if it's accompanied by any other symptoms, like hazy vision or neck pain.

I'm aware you've gone back to study recently, and can only imagine that all your neck and shoulder muscles are getting a major workout! I do a mini 'rehab' session daily to counteract the effect of my hours studying - might be something for you to consider :)

Next reading for tealily. How am I tracking in terms of my study/life balance at the moment?

Yay! tealily's back

It's been like a morgue round here this weekend. 'Bout time you got back from your galavanting missy ... any exciting news?

Hahahaha! Your readings crack me up. Specific male person causing headaches hahahaha! I think that's pretty accurate for a start.

I like the lay + science. That's a very good suggestion. I'll start logging. Normally when I go to bed, if I've got a bad headache, it's gone in the morning, but lately it's still there when I wake up and carries on all day ... on and on and on ...

Oh, I'm so stupid. I just realised what it probably is. I know it's not diet (per se) as about 3 months ago I cut out all processed foods and all food chemicals ... (only because I decided to cook EVERYTHING from scratch so I'd know exactly what I was eating - I even bake my own bread - and coincidentally since then, after about 30 years of suffering agonising IBS, all the pain miraculously vanished) - so my diet is good.

However ... I went cold turkey completely off all sugar about 3 weeks ago ... so that is probably what's causing it. I didn't even think about it until you mentioned diet. Thanks!

Yes, studying and too much time in front of the computer wouldn't be helping either. When my headache is debilitating, I've started doing 15 minute guided mediations, which help enormously - but within half an hour, they're back.

Next reading for tealily
Old 14-09-2015, 07:15 PM
Master

bahaha, galavanting. I ended up having to cancel almost all social engagements because the studies got that demanding (seriously - all-nighters and everything) I now just try to do life LIKE A BOSS and this is my new mantra *flicks hair airily*

Next reading for tealily
Old 14-09-2015, 07:51 PM
Master
Quote:
I'M BAAAAAAACK!

(RWS)
I pulled:

9 of Pentacles, Knight of Swords, King of Pentacles

These look pretty good to me. You're taking adequate time to get away from your studies and enjoy yourself a bit and still managing to plough through your studies with an obsessive determination. (Just make sure you don't rush them too much though, which may mean you leave out some important info). The King of Pentacles has you sitting pretty, looking confident and feeling capable and in control. Go tealily!

Next reading for Pandora: This is a bit of a queer one. We normally take the goats and sheep for walks to the park but haven't had time the last few weeks. Ziggy (the male) goat has been quite bad tempered lately - is he bad tempered because he's itching for a walk?
Old 15-09-2015, 02:58 AM
Master

Feedback for Pandora

Ugh, rushing. Had a nightmare last night where I'd misread the word count requirements and handed in a draft that a) still had student-y notes on it + 1/3rd under the wordcount *shudders*

Reading for Pandora

My gut says it's possible - although he also seems to be unhappy because he just doesn't like change. Irritated feelings like "why's this here?" / "what's this?" are popping into my head. HA! He might just like order and routine, and he's not feeling it in his environment at the moment.

The three cards I pulled: Wheel of Fortune rev, 2 of Wands, 8 of Cups.

"Is Ziggy upset because he wants to go for a walk?"

Much interesting. If Ziggy were a person, I'd be thinking that something has happened to him recently that put him in a bad luck zone, so he's thinking about leaving - and then I do see him leaving. Except he's a goat. A pet goat. Is he the type of goat who would try to break free if he's unhappy?

I'd be a) checking all your fences and b) trying to restore his environment to as similar to the old as possible. If that includes walks, so be it (but make sure whatever leash you're using is sturdy too, and that you've got a firm grip!)

Next reading for tealily.
There's a group project I'm working on at uni... where we basically have a community group as a client. It's not a particularly harmonious small group of people to begin with, and we've had various setbacks due to poor university communication/ridiculously small time frames/luck of the draw. We were actually meant/hoping to get stuff rolling by tomorrow... except we still know so little about our community client/there's little supporting evidence, so we've barely started! (not for lack of trying though)

Though we have big scary deadlines coming up in several weeks, I might be one of the less freaked out people because a) I'm aware this is a uni project and the stupid time frame is largely to blame, and b) there are other group/s who are even further behind than we are due to similar setbacks. But I am over the stressed group mails requiring my attention being sent almost 24/7 :P (I don't like being 'on call' 24/7, if you know what I mean)

Anything you can tell me to help bring this project to a successful resolution this semester would be great :)
Old 15-09-2015, 07:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Feedback for Pandora

Ugh, rushing. Had a nightmare last night where I'd misread the word count requirements and handed in a draft that a) still had student-y notes on it + 1/3rd under the wordcount *shudders*

Reading for Pandora

My gut says it's possible - although he also seems to be unhappy because he just doesn't like change. Irritated feelings like "why's this here?" / "what's this?" are popping into my head. HA! He might just like order and routine, and he's not feeling it in his environment at the moment.

The three cards I pulled: Wheel of Fortune rev, 2 of Wands, 8 of Cups.

"Is Ziggy upset because he wants to go for a walk?"

Much interesting. If Ziggy were a person, I'd be thinking that something has happened to him recently that put him in a bad luck zone, so he's thinking about leaving - and then I do see him leaving. Except he's a goat. A pet goat. Is he the type of goat who would try to break free if he's unhappy?

I'd be a) checking all your fences and b) trying to restore his environment to as similar to the old as possible. If that includes walks, so be it (but make sure whatever leash you're using is sturdy too, and that you've got a firm grip!)

There's a group project I'm working on at uni... where we basically have a community group as a client. It's not a particularly harmonious small group of people to begin with, and we've had various setbacks due to poor university communication/ridiculously small time frames/luck of the draw. We were actually meant/hoping to get stuff rolling by tomorrow... except we still know so little about our community client/there's little supporting evidence, so we've barely started! (not for lack of trying though)

Though we have big scary deadlines coming up in several weeks, I might be one of the less freaked out people because a) I'm aware this is a uni project and the stupid time frame is largely to blame, and b) there are other group/s who are even further behind than we are due to similar setbacks. But I am over the stressed group mails requiring my attention being sent almost 24/7 :P (I don't like being 'on call' 24/7, if you know what I mean)

Anything you can tell me to help bring this project to a successful resolution this semester would be great :)

Oh, that would be a nightmare! I do that too sometimes. I wake during the night wondering if I've left something out, or not done something properly.

Feedback for tealily:

Hahahaha! That's so like Ziggy. Yes, I think he's a bit unsettled with all the moving and now we're in the flat and not in the shed. I think you're right - he doesn't like change.

He's forever getting in places he shouldn't ... we have an electric fence but he manages to get through it. That 8 of Cups makes me think of him wanting to go for a walk, so we'll try and take them tomorrow.

Next reading for tealily
Old 15-09-2015, 04:15 PM
55Degrees

After everyone in the family succumbed to the awful gastrointestinal virus currently doing the rounds, I'm hoping to get back into this thread. Nice to have you back from your jaunt tealily.

Will be dipping my toe in as soon as I hand the grandson over and can get my cards out.
Old 15-09-2015, 06:43 PM
Knower
Quote:

Hello!!
Well all of the cards are in an upright position, so I’m garnering a guess that this will be resolved well. There are a couple of key people in your group: a King of Cups and a Queen of Pentacles. One of them might be you, and might not. Firstly is the King of Pentacles….I sometimes view the King/Queens as being interchangeable…meaning it could be a guy or it could be a woman. Anywho this person is very much going with the flow and staying in control of the situation. They aren’t too panicked about the tight timelines and high expectations. They are fairly generous with their time and I’m seeing ‘natural leader’ here. This person is likely go be balanced out by the Queen of Pentacles in the group. This person is far more down to earth and practical about the project, and might even be quite anxious about the end result (mark) of the project. So you might be witnessing some butting of heads, I see, however with the last card being the 4 of swords, I’m seeing this as taking a respite from the potential conflict. A laying down of the swords so to speak and quietly doing what you have to. Unfortunately with these groups in university, sometimes you don’t have much of a choice with whom you work with and it can be a bit of a nightmare.

In further thought, this could also be within the group that you are doing the project for, in which case, these things might be out of your control, so just hang in there and do what you can.

next reading for boldwiseone Well I haven't heard back yet from the second interview, however there is a fairly large red flag that presented itself, so we'll have to see what's going to happen. Something to the tune of someone being promoted within the company that doesn't have the credentials he should for the position. So thankfully I've already went ahead and started a contingency plan, and have an interview next week with the university I used to work for. This would then allow time for my other endeavors. What are the energies surrounding my contingency plan?
Old 15-09-2015, 10:13 PM
55Degrees

Reading for Boldwiseone
What are the energies surrounding my contingency plan?

5 of Swords Rx, King of Wands, 0 The Fool.
These cards all look positive.
The fact that you are not relying on this second interview to,secure your job, shows you are actively taking control of the situation, not relying on or waiting for someone else's decision to move your career forward. By thinking ahead and striking out with courage by having a contingency plan appears to be working in your favour.
The appearance of The Fool tends to suggest you may actually have taken the right step. It shows you are open to new possibilities and aren't just holding out for the job offers to come to you, you are prepared to go and seek them for yourself.

I'd say your contingency plan looks promising

next reading for Pisces Moon just a general real reading for this week please
Closed Thread