Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2011, 11:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaMont Cranston
hybrid, I find that the most consistent thing that comes across about who you are is your covert hostility. I've mentioned this to you before, but you only got more hostile.

all my replies to you are measured response depending on the amount of hostility you have for the get wellers. in the first place, imo, to seek to be well is not really wrong, but you throw this word around like a bad word.

Quote:
As for Bell's Theorem, what are your thoughts about how it relates to spirituality?

spirit is non local.
before i go, do you understand what non locality means?
lest i just waste my time. not your usual of course i do, bla blah blah, can you actually demonstrate here that you do.? by defining it and actually explaining it to us here.

Old 12-01-2011, 01:02 AM
LaMont Cranston

Dealing with locals...

hybrid, Over hear, where I live, local means you grew up in Hawaii. You might even be a son (or a daughter) of a beach! Non-locals are, you know, like those haoles. They come here, but they have little knowledge or respect for local traditions.

Oh, wait, you're asking about non locality in physics! It would be quite easy for me to just run the Wikipedia version of this back at you, but what's the point? For the record, I have a good friend who is a physics professor at the U. of Hawaii. The man has impeccable credentials (Columbia, Northwestern, Los Alamos, etc.), and you'll just have to take my word for this as I am not about to reveal anything overly personal to somebody as hostile as you. Suffice to say that we are in a local writer's group, we have breakfast together twice a month and we are all working on books.

I don't have anything against those folks who believe in get well, and I've said that get well works some of the time for some people. I've also said that get well is a lower level game than knowing you are well, that you don't need to be fixed.

I do enjoy taking on those people who spew get well platitudes, especially some of those who prey on the gullible and make a lot of money off of them. Some of the gullible types think they are in the presence of masters and resonate with the get well catch words and phrases they've become attached to. If some of the resonaters are just sophmoric, I pretty much just chide them, but the hostile ones I respond to in kind...or unkind.

OK, I hope that answers you question about non locality. Do you have anything else to say on the subject?
Old 12-01-2011, 01:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid
yes, since our engagement to this inner conflicts is what "energizered" them to continue on and on and on .... ( a vicious self-referencing cycle). just to watch them is the simplest way to end it. and let the conflict eventually dissipated on its own. it is subject to the law of thermodynamics after all.

Yes, I resonate with that. Im not sure what the law of thermodynamics is, but its too late for me to look it up tonight.

i wish i could be there for you buddy,
but i'm not in the mood for story telling right now. hehe

Hehe, well thats good, its the kind of story that will probably only reaffirm my new age wackiness (or insanity) to some, so it can happily stay untold.
Old 12-01-2011, 02:41 AM
Master
Quote:
all my replies to you are measured response depending on the amount of hostility you have for the get wellers. in the first place, imo, to seek to be well is not really wrong, but you throw this word around like a bad word.

spirit is non local.
before i go, do you understand what non locality means?
lest i just waste my time. not your usual of course i do, bla blah blah, can you actually demonstrate here that you do.? by defining it and actually explaining it to us here.

To acknowledge there is misery and to improve the condition is important.
Old 12-01-2011, 03:58 AM
blackfellawhitefella

Quote:
There are many reasons why someone can look down on another and some are quite valid...

'i' think thats utter bunkum.

i'd love to hear ONE.

just one ,

... thats not just a personal perception of the 'perceived' undercurrent/s , that is then expressed , appropriately constructed , thus forming its intent

ie ... a (seemingly) valid reason for looking down on another

all from the basis of a flawed personal perception seeking evidence reflective of a personally held intent

hmmmmmmmmmm

a bit like the original salvo unloaded in the OP and early pages of this thread.

one example please , that actually passes muster.
or ,
if you don't wanna waste your time , maybe just sit back and consider INTENT.

(for , my perception of the undercurrent/s is ... that benefits may unfold for you)
Old 12-01-2011, 08:45 AM
shepherd

Quote:
There are many reasons why someone can look down on another and some are quite valid...

May be utter bunkum to you but I work routinely with people in act in ways that they find other people feel compelled to treat them in ways which are not that great. People around us often tell us through body lanugage, vocal language and other unconscious signals how to treat them. You may have noticed you feel stronger than another, confident with someone else, comfortable with someone and want to be open or in the cases of people I see they often tell people they are weak and that they are lower than the other person. I know this sounds odd, but when clients change this, their issues really change for the better too. Note how you feel with a person of authority or in a group of friends, who is the "leader" and who falls behind?
Old 12-01-2011, 09:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaMont Cranston
! It would be quite easy for me to just run the Wikipedia version of this back at you, but what's the point?
and you did not because people here would see that your introductions to yourself as someone well versed in science is nothing but a false claim. and oh you won't understand it by wiki reading alone too.

Quote:
For the record, I have a good friend who is a physics professor at the U. of Hawaii. The man has impeccable credentials (Columbia, Northwestern, Los Alamos, etc.),

did i not plead to you to spare me the blah blah blah?

Quote:
and you'll just have to take my word for this as I am not about to reveal anything overly personal to somebody as hostile as you.

but of course, why am i not surprise? any excuse just to wiggle out of this fixed eh? you bluffed, i called and you copped out.

and oh you think i am hostile? this is what hostile is ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamont Cranston
Some of us know that, if somebody is full of it, it is much more loving to call certain people on their ** level, their flawed logic, their incorrect assumptions and their outright wrong statements.

you'll never catch me saying those terrible words to a particular group of people.

i am not hostile, you are (to the get wellers here),
i'm just mean and you just don't have the charm to disarm me of my meanness.

Last edited by hybrid : 12-01-2011 at 09:43 AM.
Old 12-01-2011, 09:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
To acknowledge there is misery and to improve the condition is important.

actually the word get well was coined by LM himself, defined it as something bad and lump a group of people here with similar perspectives and persistently worked to identify these people with that word.. his use of word he labeled people here has nothing to do with self improvement /development. it was a dirty word for him.

Old 12-01-2011, 10:37 AM
Master
Quote:
actually the word get well was coined by LM himself, defined it as something bad and lump a group of people here with similar perspectives and persistently worked to identify these people with that word.. his use of word he labeled people here has nothing to do with self improvement /development. it was a dirty word for him.

I had never heard the term before and have problems definining the qualities which catagorically place persons in that classification.

I could only say that despite any issue ingrained in the layers of human phsyche, consciousness consists of it, and it's best to accept misery as partial to consciousness, just as it appears; and is manifestly evident in the behavior of humanity (and animals).

In the scheme of things we are as we are, not another way, so retaining some semblance of reality is to accept what emotions happen to be, and I for one am not happy all the time, but understand sadness will occur as a tempory condition just as happiness does, and contentedly accept the passing parade with some measure of balanced disposition, though it is somewhat turbulent at times.
Old 12-01-2011, 11:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I had never heard the term before and have problems definining the qualities which catagorically place persons in that classification.

I could only say that despite any issue ingrained in the layers of human phsyche, consciousness consists of it, and it's best to accept misery as partial to consciousness, just as it appears; and is manifestly evident in the behavior of humanity (and animals).

In the scheme of things we are as we are, not another way, so retaining some semblance of reality is to accept what emotions happen to be, and I for one am not happy all the time, but understand sadness will occur as a tempory condition just as happiness does, and contentedly accept the passing parade with some measure of balanced disposition, though it is somewhat turbulent at times.
it's an enlightened perspective, imo.
Closed Thread