Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2015, 10:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
I've had this for a while, I bought it with the same idea as you, but found self study of reversals worked better. For some reason I really dislike the faces on the figures in this deck, especially the Majors. I prefer my decks to have expressive yet enigmatic facial features I've never really clicked with this deck, but perseverance is key.
I think I'm so used to my Legacy of the Divine deck that I tend to get stuck in the style of photo realism/ CGI decks and fantasy art (mmmmm! Shadowscapes )

I rarely get rid of tarot decks (although I have done with oracles) and eventually get around to an intensive study with each deck. Although this one is near the bottom of the study list.

That's interesting. I find it hard to get good pictures of detail with the cards on google - the images are too small. I did wonder about the faces though, they looked a bit "odd". The colours are stunning though. I would still like to (eventually) get the deck, if only to have and look at it until I venture to actually use it.

Next reading for Pisces Moon
Old 11-09-2015, 10:19 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
That's interesting. I find it hard to get good pictures of detail with the cards on google - the images are too small. I did wonder about the faces though, they looked a bit "odd". The colours are stunning though. I would still like to (eventually) get the deck, if only to have and look at it until I venture to actually use it.

Next reading for Pisces Moon

The Fools Dog do it on Google apps and I think there is an app for iPad too. You could spend the small charge for the app, before paying themuch higher price for the deck.
I have Shadowscapes in both forms (app and physical deck). I find it helps with studying the card details as you can zoom in on the images.
Old 11-09-2015, 11:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Next question for Pisces Moon What surprising turn of events happened at work on Wednesday?

I've been a bit off the last couple of readings - so it will be interesting to see how this goes.

I pulled 3 of Swords reversed + 2 of Wands, 9 of Pentacles +the Emperor and 3 of Cups + Queen of Cups.

From the 3 of Swords reversed and the 2 of Wands, I'm wondering if you were waiting for some news which would have meant leaving your workplace.

The 9 of Pentacles with the Emperor looks like you've been offered more money and security. I'm not sure if you're depicted as the Emperor as well - could mean you've been offered a permanent role which requires more responsibility and being in charge of something (maybe a department or something like that).

The 3 of Cups with the Queen of Cups looks like a very happy combination. You're working with a team of people that you are happy with and click with. I'd say it's something that makes you feel emotionally happy and may involve something that is helpful and supportive of others, or perhaps someone has stepped up and recognised your talent for helping others.

In any case, it all looks pretty good to me. From these cards, I'd say congratulations are in order.

Next reading for Pandora: How about a general family reading?
Old 11-09-2015, 11:21 PM
Master
Quote:
The Fools Dog do it on Google apps and I think there is an app for iPad too. You could spend the small charge for the app, before paying themuch higher price for the deck.
I have Shadowscapes in both forms (app and physical deck). I find it helps with studying the card details as you can zoom in on the images.

Thanks Pisces Moon - am downloading the samples as we speak. I can't afford the paid ones at the moment - will have to wait until I get some funds in.

Next reading for Pandora
Old 12-09-2015, 07:39 AM
55Degrees

Feedback for Pandora

Quote:
I've been a bit off the last couple of readings - so it will be interesting to see how this goes.

I pulled 3 of Swords reversed + 2 of Wands, 9 of Pentacles +the Emperor and 3 of Cups + Queen of Cups.

From the 3 of Swords reversed and the 2 of Wands, I'm wondering if you were waiting for some news which would have meant leaving your workplace.

The 9 of Pentacles with the Emperor looks like you've been offered more money and security. I'm not sure if you're depicted as the Emperor as well - could mean you've been offered a permanent role which requires more responsibility and being in charge of something (maybe a department or something like that).

The 3 of Cups with the Queen of Cups looks like a very happy combination. You're working with a team of people that you are happy with and click with. I'd say it's something that makes you feel emotionally happy and may involve something that is helpful and supportive of others, or perhaps someone has stepped up and recognised your talent for helping others.

In any case, it all looks pretty good to me. From these cards, I'd say congratulations are in order.

Next reading for Pandora: How about a general family reading?

Almost right.
It's not a new job buuuuuuut.......
The assistant supervisor at work is on holiday for 2 weeks leaving the head super having to cover the next 17 days. I have been asked if I will step in as his assistant to allow him to have his days off. It's had a mixed reaction from the staff, as I am the newest team member but have management experience, so was the 'natural choice'.
The new manager (he's only a stand in at the moment) has also asked if I would go on a course they run for staff who display excellence in their role, as the company plan to open 3 more hotels within our region in the next 18 months/2 years. It looks like my contract extension may be permanent or be leading to something else within the company.

So you were very close. Just staying put job wise though (unless this shows me going off to one of the new hotels)
Old 12-09-2015, 12:00 PM
Master

ooooh congrats Pisces Moon!! Hope all goes well!

Next reading for Pandora
Old 13-09-2015, 11:24 AM
Experiencer

reading for Pandora

Well, that's annoying - I just typed a reply and it just disappeared!!

Anyway, this is the gist of what I was saying:

I did a 3 card reading and got the world, the fool and the hermit.

I feel there might be someone in the family who has cut themselves off from the others, but they are not as alone as they think they are. Perhaps they have been hurt, and maybe they have a good reason to feel hurt, but i think the fool is saying "have some faith and trust in your family." The world is about being trustworthy. I think the card is saying your family members are reliable and can be trusted. Perhaps there has been some sort of disagreement in the family and the hermit needs to take a leap of faith and try to make amends with the rest of the family.

I initially thought the cards might be saying that someone has gone travelling or that your family are spread across the world.

I'm looking forward to your feedback. Hopefully i'm not too far off!!

next reading for Intrepid Explorer:what kind of career would suit me best?
Old 13-09-2015, 11:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntrepidExplorer
reading for Pandora

Well, that's annoying - I just typed a reply and it just disappeared!!

Anyway, this is the gist of what I was saying:

I did a 3 card reading and got the world, the fool and the hermit.

I feel there might be someone in the family who has cut themselves off from the others, but they are not as alone as they think they are. Perhaps they have been hurt, and maybe they have a good reason to feel hurt, but i think the fool is saying "have some faith and trust in your family." The world is about being trustworthy. I think the card is saying your family members are reliable and can be trusted. Perhaps there has been some sort of disagreement in the family and the hermit needs to take a leap of faith and try to make amends with the rest of the family.

I initially thought the cards might be saying that someone has gone travelling or that your family are spread across the world.

I'm looking forward to your feedback. Hopefully i'm not too far off!!

Feedback for Intrepid Explorer:

That's an interesting reading.

You were right on both counts. My partner's kids are causing a bit of grief at the moment and one of them has cut themselves off from us because she got the huff about being told a few home truths by her father, and didn't like it. So I think that's quite apt. And as far as family goes - yes, I do have family spread far and wide. So quite accurate I would say.

I was going to do your reading, but I haven't stopped working all day and have a splitting headache, so I'll do it after a good night's sleep (if someone else hasn't leapt in).

Next reading for Intrepid Explorer
Old 13-09-2015, 06:28 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Feedback for Intrepid Explorer:

That's an interesting reading.

You were right on both counts. My partner's kids are causing a bit of grief at the moment and one of them has cut themselves off from us because she got the huff about being told a few home truths by her father, and didn't like it. So I think that's quite apt. And as far as family goes - yes, I do have family spread far and wide. So quite accurate I would say.

I was going to do your reading, but I haven't stopped working all day and have a splitting headache, so I'll do it after a good night's sleep (if someone else hasn't leapt in).

Next reading for Intrepid Explorer

Thanks for your feedback :) Good to know that my readings aren't too far off :)

Hope you feel better soon xx
Old 14-09-2015, 02:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntrepidExplorer

Reading for Intrepid Explorer:

I just pulled some random cards in pairs, to see what I could get.

3 of Cups reversed + 10 of Cups:

Hmmm, not something that involves working with a lot of other people - or maybe more like something that you don't have to network and be super sociable in. Are you more a solitary type of person? Coupled with the 10 of Cups, I'd say something that involves families and children, that is emotionally rewarding.

The Devil reversed + 6 of Cups:

Something that doesn't restrict you, you don't feel tied to a desk, for example. Maybe something that helps people coming out of difficult family situations, such as addictions, or abusive relationships.

With the 6 of Cups, I'm thinking to do with children, maybe some kind of work in a hospital.

6 of Wands reversed + the Hierophant:

Not something that is competitive, no corporate ladder for you, I don't think.

The Hierophant - possibly teaching of some description.

So all together, I'd say something that is emotionally rewarding, involving family but most especially kids, like teaching, counselling, nursing, social working - something along those lines.

That was pretty difficult!

Next reading for Pandora: I seem to be suffering bad headaches lately - any advice on how to reduce them, or what's causing them?
Closed Thread