Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 07-05-2014, 11:13 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous
Hi, here are my first experiences of using Baramay.
I spent yesterday evening creating this device and I was very tired all day. When I finished with making it it was 1 PM. I wanted to go to sleep so badly but I just couldn't resist to test this device.

So I closed my eyes, shut the lights down and went in my bed. I put Baramay on a pillow and a pillow on me. After first few minutes I started feeling tingling sensations and then vibrations in my hands. Also I saw green and blue colors right away, 20 seconds from when I closed my eyes, but that's normal for me.

I used the protocol and got to the point where I saw a bright white ring in the corners of my eyes, but I was so tired and I decided I won't finish this and I opened my eyes. I forgot to say (telepathically) to "end session" so Baramay stayed activated. I opened my eyes, I didn't touch the Baramay but only the pillow and put it below my bed - right next to my head. As soon as I closed my eyes again, something started happening. I started swirling and flying. The bed started getting lighter and lighter and soon I fell into the bed and I realized that I was bending time and space. It felt like I was in a bubble. I heard high pitching noises. I was amazed because that started happening 10 seconds after I closed my eyes. I saw amazing visuals into the other realities and dimensions I can't describe. I also contacted some aliens but it seems that I forgot that. That experience lasted about 1-2 minutes. Then I got to sleep and when I woke up, after sleeping for only a few hours, I woke up without almost any cold - I felt 10x times better than the day before. Also my energy was great in the morning.

Next time I used Baramay, today, I had a different experience. I got to the point where I could almost speak with the device. I saw an amazing green-ish orb that represented the device. The "golden ratio" was implemented in the orb. I started sending telepathic messages to the device, the orb, and it started communicating to me by sending some very, very noisy and low waves that were like I was listening to binaural beats, except I don't know what was the frequency. It was very interesting because I could also feel my physical body sorta at the same moment. I got some interesting visuals from the device after I asked some questions I wanted answers for a long time. It felt really intense and different, and I knew I was in another dimension. I forgot to say "automatic mode" so it ended quicker than I expected.

I'll send photos of my device when I have time. I am also thinking of making some more devices with different materials. I have a few questions, like, do you send messages to Baramay telepathically or do you need to say it , and also how do you not touch the device when you have to put it somewhere so you can use it? When you are sending the activation protocol, do you need to say "Baramay activate and increase" all the time or just say it once? And also, do you need to always use the same Baramay device so you can activate it or can you use different devices? Because someone on this forum said, I think it could be buddhawarrior, that they needed 3 months to activate it, so did they use the same device 3 months or different devices?

Thanks!

Congrats on finishing your device. You are some of the people that can interact with Baramay instantly. Like I mention before, some people have a hard time interacting with Baramay due to their belief system. The more open minded you are, the more you will allow yourself to connect to the collective consciousness. Remember you are telepathically talking to your higher self, a reflection of you. Baramay is simply a medium to your higher self and taps into it more strongly, sort of like using broadband. Connecting to your higher self with meditation alone is sort of like using dial-up...

Luminous, you can interact telepathically without using your voice. Just let Baramay know what you want or want to know and it will done. The protocals are just there just in case people don't know what to do. I also want to congratulate you again on seeing the quantum realms unfold.

I like to thank each and everyone of you for sharing your experiences. If you guys need more assistants, I'll try my best to answer it.

<3 & Light
Old 07-05-2014, 11:53 PM
Master

venturer, that is so cool that you have compiled all the information. I will cut and paste it into a file so I have it. I have ordered the shells some from as far away as Africa. Unfortunately, I've had hand surgery and won't be able to assemble my device until June sometime when I regain full use of my hand.

Luminous, I am sooo excited for you!
Old 08-05-2014, 01:03 AM
Knower

Wish I had the spare time to make one. Sounds pretty amazing.
Old 08-05-2014, 07:20 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egadanadage
Wish I had the spare time to make one. Sounds pretty amazing.

Could always buy one:

http://www.baramay.com/#!/page_tryit
Old 08-05-2014, 12:37 PM
Master

They advertised a personal one a few weeks ago for $79 bucks. I don't see it on their website now. People here musta' bought them all
Old 08-05-2014, 03:03 PM
Master

Listening to an audio where Kosol is being interviewed and he mentions a Australian Baramay website (he calls it a sister site) which has a wide variety of devices not available on the U.S.site. http://baramayaustralia.com.au/ But they aren't cheap!

Last edited by linen53 : 08-05-2014 at 05:54 PM.
Old 10-05-2014, 03:35 AM
Kamila

hello:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Listening to an audio where Kosol is being interviewed and he mentions a Australian Baramay website (he calls it a sister site) which has a wide variety of devices not available on the U.S.site. http://baramayaustralia.com.au/ But they aren't cheap!
Id love to hear your experience with this wonderful device :) Love&Light
Old 10-05-2014, 05:11 PM
Master

In post #520 Luminous has given his first experience. I am recovering from hand surgery and the cast will come off in a few weeks and then physical therapy, so even though I have bought the shells and they are in route, I won't have use of both hands for about a month or more to build one. It will give me time to use "intent" and prepare myself for this next step on my path.
Old 10-05-2014, 06:30 PM
Kamila

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
In post #520 Luminous has given his first experience. I am recovering from hand surgery and the cast will come off in a few weeks and then physical therapy, so even though I have bought the shells and they are in route, I won't have use of both hands for about a month or more to build one. It will give me time to use "intent" and prepare myself for this next step on my path.
Aw I wish u a quick recovery cant wait to hear some new experiences :)
Old 06-06-2014, 05:11 PM
Pathfinder

I thought you guys might find this useful. http://higherselfconnections.tumblr.com