Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2015, 06:32 AM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
Gosh Pisces Moon. The only cards which makes any sense to me are the 7 of Wands - which aptly shows the client trying to defend himself (but he's not very credible) and the Knight of Wands reversed, which could be referring to the case being somewhat derailed and getting nowhere fast. I've been racking my brain, trying to place the other cards, but can't find any commonalities. Thinking about the High Priestess, that may have something to do with the nature of the very sensitive confidential information, which very few people are privy to. What deck did you use? I'll look up the cards and see if they make more sense.

It's a case revolving around alleged treason, torture and political persecution. The client is trying to get political asylum, so that he doesn't have to return to his own country. There's no financial aspect to investigate though. In fact I can't for the life of me work out the Ace of Pentacles in this scenario - there's no reference to money. (Unless it's me getting paid, hahahaha!)

Haha I was probably way off due tiredness from my meds. It was Revelations Tarot I used and the dyadic cross spread.
Old 11-09-2015, 06:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Haha I was probably way off due tiredness from my meds. It was Revelations Tarot I used and the dyadic cross spread.

I just tried to google the deck ... I was taken to a page called "F**K Yeah Tarot cards" I'll try again ...
Old 11-09-2015, 06:53 AM
Master
Oh, I'm putting that Revelation deck on my list ... love the concept of the reversals.
Old 11-09-2015, 12:52 PM
Guide

Quote:
Reading for ponygirl

This is just a quickie, I'm having a much needed break from work!

7 of Wands reversed, 6 of Wands, Queen of Pentacles.

Well missy - it looks like you're sitting pretty pretty yourself!

That Queen of Pentacles is looking very pleased with herself.
Have you recently started dating someone? The 7 of Wands reversed looks like you're no longer having to be all defensive (either that, or you've found the "one" and no longer have to beat off all your admirers!). Looking at that 6 of Wands, looks like you've got some success on the love life front, after the reversed 7. Maybe there's a warning though, not to become too complacent and cocky. It's easy to get too comfortable and get knocked off that horse.

I pulled another 3 cards to give some additional info (as I felt I was being a bit slack!).

For the 7 of Wands reversed I got the Tower reversed - this looks like a card of rebuilding. Perhaps you had a bad experience with a previous relationship and the 7 of Wands reversed is you being able to finally relax a bit and let your hair down.

For the 6 of Wands, I pulled the Queen of Cups reversed. To me, this is saying you're now in control of your emotions, you're no longer feeling emotionally insecure, depressed and miserable.

And for the Queen of Pentacles I pulled the Wheel of Fortune, which I think shows that things will continue to move in your favour!

Feedback for Pandora

Funny, last eve when I was putting my cards to bed and thinking about myself- the Queen of Pentacles fell out of the deck...and this morning I wake up to your reading!

I know nothing about dating. I've been in "rebuilding after a bad experience" mode for a long time now... But it's true, I am no longer depressed and miserable. Hmmm. I'm currently working on security and letting my hair down, lol. Thank You for this reading :-)) Hopefully I'll find time for more practice this weekend.
Old 11-09-2015, 05:03 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Oh, I'm putting that Revelation deck on my list ... love the concept of the reversals.

I've had this for a while, I bought it with the same idea as you, but found self study of reversals worked better. For some reason I really dislike the faces on the figures in this deck, especially the Majors. I prefer my decks to have expressive yet enigmatic facial features I've never really clicked with this deck, but perseverance is key.
I think I'm so used to my Legacy of the Divine deck that I tend to get stuck in the style of photo realism/ CGI decks and fantasy art (mmmmm! Shadowscapes )

I rarely get rid of tarot decks (although I have done with oracles) and eventually get around to an intensive study with each deck. Although this one is near the bottom of the study list.
Old 11-09-2015, 07:25 PM
Experiencer

feedback for Pandora and Pisces Moon

Perhaps they do think that someone else is more experienced; i'm not sure. My responsibilities have been taken from me and given to a new starter.

I was told that as I have handed my notice in, I'm not required to attend the project meetings that are being held. I was working on the project since it was launched and now I have been excluded from the meetings. I had a big role in the project but now i've had to take a step back. I'm still expected to have some involvement in the project, but only at a basic level; however, people attending those meetings aren't keeping me updated on the project...my manager is one of those attendees.

The project hasn't stressed me out, but I am rather annoyed that I'm not playing a major part in it anymore. I'm getting lots of other work thrown at me - that's stressing me out.

Thanks for the readings
Old 11-09-2015, 09:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponygirl
Feedback for Pandora

Funny, last eve when I was putting my cards to bed and thinking about myself- the Queen of Pentacles fell out of the deck...and this morning I wake up to your reading!

I know nothing about dating. I've been in "rebuilding after a bad experience" mode for a long time now... But it's true, I am no longer depressed and miserable. Hmmm. I'm currently working on security and letting my hair down, lol. Thank You for this reading :-)) Hopefully I'll find time for more practice this weekend.

Thanks for the feedback to the feedback

I thought for some reason you were in a relationship. But funnily enough, after I did the reading, when it was posted and I re-read it, I thought there were no cups and wondered if I was off and wasn't about a relationship at all. I especially doubted afterwards with the 6 of Wands, because it looks more like a "successful" card in terms of work. However, I thought because you were asking about your love life, it must be pointing in that direction. Another lesson for me not to jump to conclusions.
Old 11-09-2015, 09:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntrepidExplorer
feedback for Pandora and Pisces Moon

Perhaps they do think that someone else is more experienced; i'm not sure. My responsibilities have been taken from me and given to a new starter.

I was told that as I have handed my notice in, I'm not required to attend the project meetings that are being held. I was working on the project since it was launched and now I have been excluded from the meetings. I had a big role in the project but now i've had to take a step back. I'm still expected to have some involvement in the project, but only at a basic level; however, people attending those meetings aren't keeping me updated on the project...my manager is one of those attendees.

The project hasn't stressed me out, but I am rather annoyed that I'm not playing a major part in it anymore. I'm getting lots of other work thrown at me - that's stressing me out.

Thanks for the readings

Gosh, I was way off on this one.

I can't remember the cards off the top of my head - other than Death reversed, which is maybe saying because you handed in your notice, they didn't want you to do it.

I might have to ask Pisces Moon and/or tealily if they would mind having a look at my cards and giving me some advice - as I'm a bit lost myself. Thanks for the useful feedback to my feedback.
Old 11-09-2015, 09:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Ace of Swords reversed, Death reversed, the Hierophant reversed, Strength and King of Swords

The short answer is the Ace of Swords reversed. It looks like someone decided whatever you were working on was just not going to work. I don't know if it was causing real problems or disagreements and that's why they had to pull the plug but I think it was decided it was a definite no goer.

Death reversed and the Hierophant reversed looks like it was felt it was either past it's use by date, or they didn't want to deal with the changes it would bring, they want everything left as is. Perhaps they originally received bad advice from someone who didn't know what they were talking about, or who weren't properly qualified to give advice in the first place. Or it could just be too much hassle with a problem with red tape and bureaucracy in general.

With Strength, maybe it was just too much like hard work, something they decided would take too much effort and the effort wasn't worth it, or someone wanted full control but wasn't likely to get it.

For advice, the King of Swords is probably your boss, or someone in a high position. I think it's saying to listen to what they have decided, as they know what they're doing. They have looked at it logically and reasonably and have made the fairest decision based on the information they have.

Pisces Moon and/or tealily - if you've got a minute or two, would you be able to have a look at my cards for this question. I was way off and I'm not sure what to make of it.
Old 11-09-2015, 09:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon

Next question for Pisces Moon What surprising turn of events happened at work on Wednesday?

Sorry Pisces Moon - we seem to have crossed and I missed this reading. I think this is where we're now up to.

Next reading for Pisces Moon
Closed Thread