Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 30-07-2014, 12:47 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capacity
So this morning I set out on a path I walked and left some time ago. I held before me a picture of a wolf and it's pups playing and being free from harm. I used this to help visualize what I wished to create for them in Idaho, a place in the news for sometime for declaring war on wolves. I also visualized the hearts of those who fear and oppose the wolves to soften and become compassionate and wise. I visualized this and felt it as if it happened already.

Driving home from work today after visualizing this in the morning I get an email from an organization I support that fights for animal rights and it said "Breaking news! Idaho declares one year truce on wolves!
I said aloud to myself. " you have got to be kidding me!"

Life truly is amazing and I am humbled and grateful. I am also ecstatic for the wolves who have been hunted in this area for years now with no reprieve.

This isn't the first time the likes if this has happened and it certainly is not the last.

It is amazing when the whole comes together as one to serve the many ways of saving the world as one..

I praise those souls who have taken ACTION to make much of this happen its so amazing when everyone does their bit for the service of taking care of others..

We create our OWN reality in the mind, our actions speak louder when visions and intention, one with action create come into change..

Not saying playing around with visualization, prayer or positive thinking doesn't help you it does very much...

People who act like animal rights organizations do for the whole, we can be truly thankful and support them so much in all that they do.

0ur animals are so precious and require our intervention through action one with intention..

I always love the nature of alignment to what we THINK we have created and the nature of what the whole as one actually created for both ourselves and the whole as one...

We are all in this together as one.

And those that push through and take action to serve the whole really have to be admired....
Old 30-07-2014, 12:53 AM
silent whisper

Synchronisation is truly a gift of seeing the nature of connections but really it is only part of the picture..
Old 30-07-2014, 12:57 AM
silent whisper

My mind can do wonders
my heart can too
my actions speak louder
when I walk through the two
My mind it may think
that it controls
the greater as one
yet the whole reflected through you
is the whole

Even the sun..

:)
Old 30-07-2014, 01:31 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by somnium
I do wish I had a camera that could capture everything I have seen..

wait...

how do you travel instantly to any place in the cosmos or in time instantly?

By plane, astral travelling, imagination...and probably more..:)

do you use the speed of light or dark?

I use both, if you want to break it down into something..speed is speed...I do prefer slowing down space of travel too. :)

the expanding rays of a beam of light, or the collapse of light into a vacuum?

Expansion for sure...but then when light collapses into a vacumn I can still see how the expansion can be even in that vacumn.

Its funny walking through my higher space where I was manifesting and creating things out of this world. I kept hearing this little voice over and over when I would go to vacumn...it would say*suck it up princess* every time I shared this expanded reality with my vacumn cleaner..strange huh..:)

a 'black hole', as the finish point of every vector?

what about black holes that transform into rainbow holes and starting over.....yay!

a light, a life, a creation, a direction, all collapsed into one pocket, one moment at the same time

does light, as life, not travel both to and from the source of focus?

bouncing back into the source it started, taking back, illuminating, all that it sees and forms?

Illumination is most awe inspiring..

can you see that in a Sun is also a Blackhole within? and use the force of the vacuum of darkness that is within the light to propel yourself to any point, to enter into you any ray of light?

X ray vision comes to mind...transparency~...holes and all ....light dark, rainbows...its all so amazing!

as the question within leaves a dark place for light to form, just as the darkness ahead leaves space for light to fill

in the absence of all light, all light may be placed, any light may be aligned

the totality of creation's expanse, as a Sun in every direction, always seen and seeing, always collected, and having finished every vector

total and free, the beginning and the end, together

can you travel as a beam of light and dark?

Uhuh!

in balance with life and death?

That is the key..

can you split into every direction at the same time and fill the entire universe with light, while placing all back within you, to fill the void of your death within?

I could if I had one thousand hands maybe to reach this in this human body...but on a scale of action to the focus of what is possible in each moment,yes for sure..all back within you, I like the sound of that..:)

can you collapse your light within, to propel you into any vector, or all vectors within?

I would answer yes to this. The greater ripple within self, I suppose in many ways that speaks for itself..:)
Old 30-07-2014, 01:33 AM
Master
Hi SW,
All this about action needed and synchronicity being part of the story and the whole....is the reality you have created and yet your sharing here suggests that it should be mine as well
Old 30-07-2014, 01:35 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capacity
Hi SW,
All this about action needed and synchronicity being part of the story and the whole....is the reality you have created and yet your sharing here suggests that it should be mine as well

I am simply sharing my view one with yours.

I like sharing the whole of me..so don't be worried that it may affect your reality Capacity.

Yours is yours.
Old 30-07-2014, 01:37 AM
silent whisper

Actually in all fairness I will reframe that first line.

Do you have issues with sharing and suggestion ?
Old 30-07-2014, 01:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
Actually in all fairness I will reframe that first line.

Do you have issues with sharing and suggestion ?
No I'm simply pointing out that by your suggesting, you missed completely what I shared. It really had no effect on me and in fact I wasn't going to comment at all but I felt that would be rude. Naturally you are free to create any realty you want but I am free to not allow it to alter mine. There is no core reality in my reality. There are no rules or limitations
Old 30-07-2014, 01:51 AM
silent whisper

Lets delete and start over..:)
Old 30-07-2014, 01:53 AM
silent whisper

Look why not start over here too..:)