Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 06-03-2023, 09:51 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Awesome win for Arsenal. So glad to see them stay at the top of the chart. Arteta has done a great job with that team.

Newcastle and Tottenham both have a loss which helps our cause a lot. We just have to win tonight against Man U.

Can’t believe how good Fulham has done this year unbelievable. Just came out of the sticks and are now in the top five! Would be good for them to be in the Europa champs this year.

And win you did! I couldn’t believe that shoreline, but anything can happen in English football, and often does. Fulham, Brighton and Brentford are all punching above their weight and doing very well. One of them, I feel will get into Europe, but I also think that another might ‘switch off’ once they get to 40 points and are safe for another season. I think it’ll be Brentford, especially since Toney is going to be suspended.
Old 06-03-2023, 10:45 AM
Master

Yep what a great game! I bet Anfield was bouncing! Would loved to have been there. We will definitely be in the UEFA Championships now.
Old 06-03-2023, 08:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Yep what a great game! I bet Anfield was bouncing! Would loved to have been there. We will definitely be in the UEFA Championships now.

Quite possibly, yes. Get the next 1-2 weeks out of the way, and Liverpool’s fixtures in the run-in are pretty good. They look like they have the bit between their teeth now. Having underperformed so far in the season, they are now going through the gears.
Old 07-03-2023, 03:48 AM
Master

That’s what I love about Liverpool they always come back fighting and never give up. Madrid is the next big one tho.
Old 07-03-2023, 02:01 PM
Master

Just saw on the net this:

UEFA to refund all Liverpool fans at the chaotic championships final in Paris £3.5 million pay out for 19,618 reds supporters who helped prevent mass fatality catastrophe.

And so they should! So pleased to hear this for the fans tho.
Old 08-03-2023, 01:07 AM
Master

Quote:
That’s what I love about Liverpool they always come back fighting and never give up. Madrid is the next big one tho.

They are well-known for their comebacks and their white-hot European nights, but this one might be a bridge too far. They haven’t got the return leg at Anfield, and have to make up a 2-5 deficit just to break even. But they will br feeling good after Sunday’s win over Manchester United, so who knows?
Old 08-03-2023, 05:23 AM
Master

That’s what people said when Barca came to Anfield 3-0 up and we beat them 4-0 and that was without Salah.

But as you say it’s not at Anfield and that could make a difference. Oh well we just have to hope they do it, now Nunez, Gakpo and Salah are firing on all cylinders!
Old 08-03-2023, 09:28 AM
Master

Quote:
That’s what people said when Barca came to Anfield 3-0 up and we beat them 4-0 and that was without Salah.

But as you say it’s not at Anfield and that could make a difference. Oh well we just have to hope they do it, now Nunez, Gakpo and Salah are firing on all cylinders!

If they get an early goal, then you just never know, but I fancy Real Madrid to score as well. Incidentally, it’s 6 years ago today that Barcelona overcame a 4-0 deficit to beat PSG in the Champions League, so how’s that for an omen?
Old 08-03-2023, 11:04 AM
Master

Six years ago. OMG how time flies hey.

Yep getting an early goal can certainly help. I just hope the boys can do it tho as they’ve had a ****** season and it will lift their spirits not to mention giving I giving us a better chance of getting Bellingham.
Old 09-03-2023, 01:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Six years ago. OMG how time flies hey.

Yep getting an early goal can certainly help. I just hope the boys can do it tho as they’ve had a ****** season and it will lift their spirits not to mention giving I giving us a better chance of getting Bellingham.

Possibly yes. Every club in Europe will want him at the end of the season. At Real Madrid he has the pull of playing for a fantastic midfield which will be together for a decade or so. But at Liverpool he has the pull of England.