Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 13-01-2013, 06:23 PM
Guide

Even so, some have more common sense than others. And it is always worth learning about things like this. Perhaps learning about these senses could evoke some common sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
There are still many human beings who fail to mimic common sense my dear friend, how indeed then may they mimic those uncommon senses of other beings not of their own planet or dimension?

-Sparrow
Old 15-01-2013, 11:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Even so, some have more common sense than others. And it is always worth learning about things like this. Perhaps learning about these senses could evoke some common sense.
Yes they do my friend, and it is those who set the example for all the rest and represent the more beautiful aspects of human potential. In every sense, common sense is just that, a sense which is common to you which is inherent within your spirit. Some suppress it and others embrace it. It is having the sense to listen to your spirit.

By learning to listen to your spirit more and more you can begin to expand your present perceptual senses to perhaps mimic those of other beings of other realms. This is to say, you can develop the perceptual ability to observe colours within sounds. You can perceive cellular and consciousness memory through touch. You can taste emotion through colour tone and depth. You can enhance your experience of physical life by developing ways through which you perceive it. You must learn to think differently. Learn to receive information differently. Learn to accept information differently.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 16-01-2013, 12:06 AM
Guide

Thank you Sparrow for that latest reply. It is most enticing and encouraging.

Justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Yes they do my friend, and it is those who set the example for all the rest and represent the more beautiful aspects of human potential. In every sense, common sense is just that, a sense which is common to you which is inherent within your spirit. Some suppress it and others embrace it. It is having the sense to listen to your spirit.

By learning to listen to your spirit more and more you can begin to expand your present perceptual senses to perhaps mimic those of other beings of other realms. This is to say, you can develop the perceptual ability to observe colours within sounds. You can perceive cellular and consciousness memory through touch. You can taste emotion through colour tone and depth. You can enhance your experience of physical life by developing ways through which you perceive it. You must learn to think differently. Learn to receive information differently. Learn to accept information differently.

-Sparrow
Old 16-01-2013, 12:45 AM
Jules

(((((((( sparrowwwww!)))))))))

Just jumped in to say a quick hello and nice to see you - jumping back out again now! .. *waves and blows a kiss*
Old 16-01-2013, 09:05 PM
Deactivated Account
Hi Sparrow, back again with more questions.

I was reading your bit on other planets who have gone through the situation that Earth is in now.

If people want to help Earth recover from the pillaging of humans, what are some ways to do so? Does it begin with things like being conscious of, and thankful for, what we are eating? do the little things like putting in the effort to recycle, and encouraging others to do so as well, make a difference?

Thanks again for your thread
Old 16-01-2013, 10:52 PM
EnlightenedDragon181

Hey Sparrow, I've got a few questions:

I've read quite a bit into the new age prophecy and have the following

Has your council said anything about the dark times were supposedly in for when the new age hit?

Did they say anything about the obstacles humanity was to face before they overcame themselves?

What steps does this race have to take in order to achieve true spiritual potential?

Thanks, I've enjoyed reading the thread, some great insight to a lot of spiritual happenings.
Old 18-01-2013, 11:17 PM
Guide

Dear Sparrow,

Here's the next of my old questions. I'll save the other one for another time since it seems to work better for you that way.

With your ability to access information on the vast array of topics out there, it occurred to me that you might be able to help aspiring healers such as myself with some of your unique perspective(s). I suppose the most reasonable question for you is what general ideas and principles would you like to contribute to the study and practice of acupuncture. If you have knowledge of specific techniques I would also be happpy to hear them. In addition, would you have any tips on diagnosis? That is for me the most challenging aspect of my studies in acupuncture school.

As always,
Justin
Old 21-01-2013, 06:53 PM
Experiencer
To All

What a treasure Sparrow is! There are many threads in the forums, and a hunger is building for the wisdom found there....may I suggest the website? It places so much in perspective, and shimmers in the light of wisdom....
http://www.spiritguidesparrow.com/index.html
Old 22-01-2013, 06:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules
(((((((( sparrowwwww!)))))))))

Just jumped in to say a quick hello and nice to see you - jumping back out again now! .. *waves and blows a kiss*
Blessings duly Jue.
May the love and light of us all touch your heart and make all things right.
May your daughter find comfort in her strength and wisdom, and find again the smile of an angel.
May your words and deeds continue to deliver joy to the lives of others.
-Sparrow

Old 22-01-2013, 06:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitelight
Hi Sparrow, back again with more questions.

I was reading your bit on other planets who have gone through the situation that Earth is in now.

If people want to help Earth recover from the pillaging of humans, what are some ways to do so? Does it begin with things like being conscious of, and thankful for, what we are eating? do the little things like putting in the effort to recycle, and encouraging others to do so as well, make a difference?

Thanks again for your thread

Dear whitelight,

It begins with identifying those core values that you wish to be recognised for as a species in the cosmos. It begins with awakening and activating those core values within yourself which you wish to be recognised for as an individual sovereign being. For without core values your life has no purpose, no direction and no experience of joy.
It begins with the alignment of attitude to those core values. For without the right attitude you cannot compose the right choices or decisions to create the foundation for those values.
It begins with the application of communication and education. For without the right communication or education ignorance and neglect corrode and destroy the foundations of your deepest values.
It begins with the unity of community and cooperation. For without communities uniting in core value, in attitude, in decision and in communication, the wills of the one or the few will be thwarted.
It begins with the advent of positive action. For without positive action any aspiring vision or horizon of hope fades into a thousand thoughts of regret.
It begins with the acceptance of ultimate responsibility for all the above. For if you do not accept responsibility for your own future, then there are those who will decide it for you without your consent.

Realize your core central values. They are your greatest and grandest guide, for they represent all that you love, and all that creates meaning to your life. Identify others who resonate to your own core central values that you may find strength and companionship on your journey. Identify those sources of injustice within your expanding awareness which disrupt the harmony and equilibrium of the sacred values of your founded community. Identify those sources of violation within your natural habitat which disrupt the harmony and equilibrium of the planet. Use the power of communication and education to facilitate and coordinate the best choice of action and resolution.

Governments must be built on the foundations of the core central values of the smaller community. Governments have become derailed from spiritual and sacred core values, for they have become monopolised and manipulated by the values of corporations and industrialisations. The larger the community of human beings clustered together, the harder that community is to manage and maintain within a united set of sacred values. Much of humanity have lost the wisdom and values of their ancestors because they have abandoned family and nurturing principles for the adoption of those born of power, influence and wealth. The foundations which support your destructive way of life must be torn down before new ones of harmony and hope can be built. Humanity must learn to foster a relationship with the Earth and all other beings upon it if they wish to survive their own mistakes.

-Sparrow