Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 16-10-2015, 09:58 PM
Guide
I apologise if it came across as criticism of your reading style as it wasn't meant to Damn that Sagittarius bluntness

I have copied and pasted the reading and marked my comments in bold:

Bellow you is The Wheel of Fortune so the reading is based on some kind of change your are entering/going through

There have been changes in me internally and changes externally may be coming as i do think i have just completed a cycle

Behind you is the Emperor a strong male influence.

No male influence in my life at the moment and there hasn't been for quite a few years...

And interestingly you have the 10 of swords before you, something difficult you need to face up to.
Have to have a think on this one...

And then above you have the Ace of Cups the start of something to do with the emosions
Emotions... I need more info to comment on this one but could be a new connection

And then your last 4 cards that are before you, the first represents you, it was the Knight of Cups, I see the knight connected to the Ace of cups
How is the Knight connected to the Ace? Is it a message or a person maybe

you going forward into, the next card was your home and stuff and was interestingly the ace of pentacles, pentacles + earth ++the home the start of something to do with earthy things.
Maybe this could mean a move or home improvements?

Next card was your hopes and fears the 9 of swords yeah you are thinking about facing up to the 10.
Well 10's are the end of the cycle and the sun is rising. 9 of Swords are the sleepless nights that i have been experiencing not sure of the reason why though

And your future card the Hierophant this card did surprise me all the others seem to make a pattern of over lapping symbolic messages but the Hierophant
Maybe this is to do with higher learning (i pulled this card the other day when i did a reading) or a mentor

I hope this feedback helps
Old 17-10-2015, 08:35 PM
Master
Smile

[quote=WhiteWolfy]Behind you is the Emperor a strong male influence.
No male influence in my life at the moment and there hasn't been for quite a few years...

And then above you have the Ace of Cups the start of something to do with the emosions
Emotions... I need more info to comment on this one but could be a new connection

And then your last 4 cards that are before you, the first represents you, it was the Knight of Cups, I see the knight connected to the Ace of cups

The Emperor is not just say a lover or your father for instance but may have been you, I have a very strong female side to me.

The Knight of cups is you and your going towards the ace of cups but you have to make the first move.
Old 17-10-2015, 11:09 PM
Guide
[quote=Pagandell]
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWolfy
Behind you is the Emperor a strong male influence.

The Emperor is not just say a lover or your father for instance but may have been you, I have a very strong female side to me.

The Knight of cups is you and your going towards the ace of cups but you have to make the first move.

Thanks for the insight on the above cards, you know i would say that i feel i do have a very strong male side to me... mainly due to me having to be independent (most of my life) and doing everything for myself (never relied on anyone else) to achieve what i wanted. Thinking about it i do think the Emperor is me (another card i pulled when i did a reading for myself), too much need for control all the time, too rigid. Sometimes you just gotta let it go and let it flow...

The Knight of Cups about making the first move i will definitely bear that in mind.

Thanks
Old 21-10-2015, 12:59 PM
Seeker

Hi Pagandell,

If you are still doing the reading, I would like to have one...

I am going through a tough situation and I really need some guidance.

Looking forward to it
Old 21-10-2015, 02:16 PM
Master
Sorry but Im not able to read at the moment.
Old 21-10-2015, 02:40 PM
Guide
Offering exchange readings ( new deck practise )

wops sry wrong topic
Old 29-10-2015, 04:01 AM
Pathfinder
If you're available, I definitely need a reading. That is, if it's not too late. I realize this post is older...