Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 24-09-2015, 02:14 AM
life.love.regret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoAngel
Astral
I will try that tonight.
It's weird but I feel like when I try to AP when I first go to bed I have better feelings than when I try to AP when I wake up early morning.

I don't get vibrations though - not sure how to get to that point

I'll feel a slight slight tingling in my hands or feet. sometimes I'll hear random sounds..
No vibration.. How do I induce the vibrational stage?

I've never experienced the vibrations either, Angel. It's always been rocking and swaying, floating, or sinking (as if through water). Have you experienced these?
Old 24-09-2015, 03:35 AM
Pathfinder

No.. I haven't. :(

Can you explain to me what you do to induce an obe yourself?
Old 24-09-2015, 03:40 AM
life.love.regret.

Quote:
No.. I haven't. :(

Can you explain to me what you do to induce an obe yourself?

All it seems to take for me is to lay on my back at a time that I could go to sleep but not when it is actually time to go to sleep, if that makes sense. It happens involuntarily for me. I've wondered before that maybe my indifference to whether it happens or not actually facilitates the experience. I hope I don't sound boastful; I'm not trying to be. I know very little about this subject.
Old 24-09-2015, 03:44 AM
Deactivated Account

It is interesting that this seems to happen easier for those who aren't trying to achieve it, than for the majority of those trying to have such an experience ( of course, there are always a few who can do it without any problems at all, and almost upon request ) . Curious, why it is like that ?
Old 24-09-2015, 04:00 AM
Pathfinder

I've been trying to years and only managed two to three lucid Aps..
haha

I just either fall asleep or stay awake.
I know I have to concentrate and let the body fall asleep so I will try to not roll over tonight and see what happens.. if that doesn't work. I usually wake up early in the morning so I will try laying down on the floor and see if that helps.
Old 24-09-2015, 04:06 AM
life.love.regret.

Quote:
haha

I know I have to concentrate and let the body fall asleep so I will try to not roll over tonight and see what happens.. if that doesn't work. I usually wake up early in the morning so I will try laying down on the floor and see if that helps.

Here's what I do, maybe it will help. I'm always on my back and I don't move from that position. I use a pretty flat pillow under my head so my head is not propped up hardly at all. Physically, that's all I do.

A great window of time has been after a days work and about 8 hours before the time I usually try to go to bed (about 7pm for me). Middle of the day seems to work well too but I don't usually get to lay down in the middle of the day.
Old 24-09-2015, 04:11 AM
life.love.regret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
It is interesting that this seems to happen easier for those who aren't trying to achieve it, than for the majority of those trying to have such an experience ( of course, there are always a few who can do it without any problems at all, and almost upon request ) . Curious, why it is like that ?

I believe it was Aguia who told me it was because some people's etheric body is "looser" than other's.
Old 24-09-2015, 04:14 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
So this is the second time I have been able to astral project but I'm dreaming so I have no conscious control. It usually happens early in the morning too

This time I could feel my self trying to separate but it was too difficult and I ended up falling back into my body and into a dream

It's frustrating because I know astral is possible but I can never seem to do it consciously
I've tried ever method out there and it seems I either end up lucid dreaming about it or just falling asleep

Any advice or ideas?

question for you LeoAngel, isn't lucid dreaming where you know you are dreaming and you can control what is happening in your dreams ?

if this is so, then if you are lucid dreaming and can control what is happening in your dreams, then if you astral project from your dreams wouldn't you think you would have some control over the astral projection ?

maybe when going to sleep/ or trying to astral project if you first drink a glass of OJ, it is said to help with the lucid dreams .... and then as you are falling asleep or getting ready to travel, keep repeating to yourself that you will achieve this and that you will remember !!

Good luck !!

Old 24-09-2015, 04:14 AM
life.love.regret.

Quote:
haha

One thing that is interesting is that in the last couple of days when I've even just considered that maybe something will happen when I lay down, I've got almost nothing. Every experience of note for me is when I wasn't even thinking about it. Just by researching more on it I may have just guaranteed I'll never do it again!
Old 24-09-2015, 04:16 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by life.love.regret.
I believe it was Aguia who told me it was because some people's etheric body is "looser" than other's.

Ok thanks.... I have tried on two occasions, the first time was an almost success.... the second time, the top part of my body was ready to travel, my legs said " no way ! we are not going ! " and they remained firmly on the bed, preventing any travel from happening. Since then, I have given up on the idea, figuring it is just not meant to be.