Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 01-03-2015, 09:43 AM
Knower
What about the fact that religion condemns innocence to damnation. Infants unbaptized for example are sent to purgatory on death. To wait out eternity. Not quite in hell but forever outside heaven?

You are arguing a religious mandate, not divine will. Living is dangerous and requires time and effort? And yet viewed as a gift.
Old 03-03-2015, 11:36 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
Preaching by using fear is in quite poor form and not at all Christianly in my opinion........it gives God quite a bad look......and I see God as loving, not some fear mongering deity that will send souls to the pits of hell for doing something they have no control over........religion has quite a bit to answer for.......its so shameful.....

Im sorry but how is religious shamefull,and how do you have the audacity to say that God has quite a bit to answer for?

God cruxified his only Son for us so that we may enter Heaven once we die,and we are going to be forever, wheter in heaven or hell,wherever it is thatwe get put once we do pass away. Jesus wentthrew being mocked, hhad crown of thorns put on his head, wt threwallthe torture he wt threw that day for you,and us.

Why is it that we as people love to blameGod? Cant yoiu realize that we people are to blame,and not God?

I wrote in this forum how i wanted to becomea satanic priestess before i was saved by Christ andoyou know that satanists never ever blame satan for anything bad? Wheneversomething bad happensto them, they NEVER say things like,oh well satan has a lot to answer for. They alwayssay oh well,we must have screwed up doing this somewhere. So devil woripers immediately look at what they are doing wrong instead of blaiming the devil and look. What us christians do. We are so arrogant and irresponsible that we blame Godf for everything. Please do realize that God isAllmighty but that we need to try hard as well. Just as satanists have to try otherwise by sitting on their behinds satan wikll not give them ans powers, any enlightment or anything.

You sadly have a wrong perception of God if you expect or think that He is theonethat has to answer to us. God is perfect,and flawless. Someone who is flawless does not have to give any justifications to us, we are such sinners, how can you even demand someone asd flawed as you,or I can dare ask or demand someone like God to ,,justify,, himslf, that is beyond arrogant.

It is not fear mongering, but the bibble teaches that if you pass away sinning,you will go to hell.the fact that you dislike that, shows that you want to live in an irresponsible way and still g into heaven. Im sorry but that is just not possible. Let me ask u this.

Youexpect God to punish peop who dowrong,do you not? Thatswhat you expect from God, for the bad guys to not get away doing bad deeds,right? But what if that bad guy is you? Then you turn the tables and say well, i belive in a loving God and you call it fear mongering because its unpleasant to your ears to know that you most certanly will not escape hell if He decides to put you there.

God is loving yes, but he said it a million times that he is righteous and strict. Him putting you, me or anyone else in hell if he so deems so would not be unloving and mean, it would be the righteous thing to do. The fact that you dislike that is something different and btw i hope nobody,you, me nobody goes to hell.
Old 03-03-2015, 11:54 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaimi
What about the fact that religion condemns innocence to damnation. Infants unbaptized for example are sent to purgatory on death. To wait out eternity. Not quite in hell but forever outside heaven?

You are arguing a religious mandate, not divine will. Living is dangerous and requires time and effort? And yet viewed as a gift.

Sorry but purgatory doesnt exist. Its a fabrication of the catholic church, Christ never mentioned purgatory ever and all people who had near death experiencee clearly statedthat Christ told them to go back to earth and tell people there is no such thing,only heaven and and hell.

Please people we need to try and educate ourslfee on hat Christ really said because it says clearly in the bibble that we will ruin ourselfes because of our lack of knowledge. Lotsof ppl hate Christ for things he never even said or did.
Old 03-03-2015, 12:04 PM
Guide
Sorry for typo errors im writting on my tablet lol.
Old 03-03-2015, 12:09 PM
Guide
What i would like fellow catholics to know is that in other religions, such as my own, its blasphermy to put anything above Christ. In other religions, priests qnd clergy are used as mediators of God, mediators who may, or may not be right and in other religions it is heavely forbiden to view an earthly entitiy,a human,as flawless and as Gods flawless authority on earth.

So when your church says things like purgatory,dont believe them. Just because they say it doesnt makeit true,priests and churches can be corrupt,and evil, and dont view them as Gods any authority, our only authority isJesus andthe bibble and thats it. Everybody can can be wrong, churches included. Churches are only mediators.
Old 03-03-2015, 04:29 PM
Deactivated Account

Isn't the focus in this thread to be talking about Astral travel being evil or not ?

This thread isn't for going thru the whole religion discussion, of what is right, wrong, sinner, no sinner, talking about purgatory and hell, etc .....

if one wants to just focus on religion and those kinds of discussions, perhaps the Religion forums are a better place to do so ? or Strong Opinions and Discussions ......

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 03-03-2015, 06:19 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReSurrection
What i would like fellow catholics to know is that in other religions, such as my own, its blasphermy to put anything above Christ. In other religions, priests qnd clergy are used as mediators of God, mediators who may, or may not be right and in other religions it is heavely forbiden to view an earthly entitiy,a human,as flawless and as Gods flawless authority on earth.

So when your church says things like purgatory,dont believe them. Just because they say it doesnt makeit true,priests and churches can be corrupt,and evil, and dont view them as Gods any authority, our only authority isJesus andthe bibble and thats it. Everybody can can be wrong, churches included. Churches are only mediators.

My goodness you have so much to learn before trying to teach others. We are held responsible for what we teach. Karma will get you. Back off, study, think.
Old 03-03-2015, 07:27 PM
Master
is astral projection "evil"?

well, can be scary, i suppose but that doesn't indicate that the ability/action itself is "evil".
Old 03-03-2015, 07:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shekinah
My goodness you have so much to learn before trying to teach others. We are held responsible for what we teach. Karma will get you. Back off, study, think.

karma does not work like that.

if you believe what you write, then you should heed your own words.

addressing what you have written to yourself is kind of like karma. instant payback. instantly knowing what you need to know. ironic.

kk
Old 04-03-2015, 04:23 AM
Master
This thread has turned into sad attempts at people trying to tell others about what their "God" is or is not. In reality no one knows anymore about God than the next person and anything you believe you know about God is simply a matter of opinion, belief, interpretation, or speculation. How does anyone know what God is or is not? Have you met God? Have you had God fill out a survey for you? I think not. One religion's God is another religion's demon and vice-versa. There is a big difference between a real "God" and the beings who created the Human-race. Human-beings themselves are nearly at a point where we could do just about anything so-called "God" did, we can almost create a race of beings and manipulate them while they exist in a primitive state into believing we are all powerful beings and control the Heavens. If "God" was perfect and didn't make mistakes then why do we have the ability to astral project? Because if so-called "God" is perfect and doesn't make mistakes then obviously he wouldn't have given us the ability to astral project unless he wanted us to use it. We could sit here and have people who blindly believe in whatever it is that makes them feel good tell us what they think astral projection is for days, but unless they have astral projected themselves and have spoken to God themselves about astral projection obviously they don't know what astral projection is. Nor do they know what so-called "God" thinks about astral projection and what he thinks about us doing it. Activities such as astral projection in our history were demonized because they allowed people to develop a personal connection with their Gods and they allowed people to learn about the Universe and their Gods without involving those who believed themselves to be the religious authority. Anything that threatened the tyrannical rule of those religions was demonized and cast into a dark shadow. If your religion tells you that astral projection is evil and you believe everything you're told by your religion that is your choice, but that doesn't mean it is evil unfortunately. If everything that religion said was evil actually was evil this world would be a very sad place.