Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 21-12-2010, 12:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid
negative thoughts have its own energy and momentum, it is hard not to worry.

I feel that all thoughts are energy in one sense and will run their course in one way or another. I have realized (for myself) that there is a difference between worrying and simply thinking ... I distinctly remember when I discovered that difference (when I was about 22yrs old) and it made a huge difference to the way in which I coped with my life situation at that time ... prior to that I convinced myself that I was drowning in my own emotions and constantly needed to be 'rescued' ...
Old 21-12-2010, 12:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
letting go is not easy because of a lifetime habit of clinging.

I agree Hybrid - letting go of such things is flippin hard and can take a collective of many efforts over many lifetimes.

How have you or how would you go about letting go of guilts and resentments for example If you don't mind me asking?

x daz x

the real break through was when i learned to be a watcher. but it wasn't easy either. its a combination of luck, grace and persistence

Old 21-12-2010, 12:49 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid
the real break through was when i learned to be a watcher. but it wasn't easy either. its a combination of luck, grace and persistence

Yer I can relate to persistence lol

x daz x
Old 21-12-2010, 12:59 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
but self knowing can know they are there and know there more secreted and that's the way it is, the greater consciousness loves no less and these do not prevent it.

The ordinary mind wants an Individual to believe that certain things are more secreted, buried deep, entrapped In denial, unreachable, unattainable...

But It Is not so. All can be resolved, absolved If one is dedicated.

It Is easier to Inflict pain and to judge than It Is to be hurt and to be judged.

In life experiences an well known saying Is If you can't take It don't dish It out - lol.

I would say that applies to the karmic wheel.

Whatever an Individual has dished out so to speak will have to be forgiven In some shape or form. It's ever so difficult but no-one else can be blamed other than the self..

Whilst an Individual Is holding on to these kinda aspects, the love ain't ever gonna flow to It's full potential..

x daz x
Old 21-12-2010, 01:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Whatever an Individual has dished out so to speak will have to be forgiven In some shape or form. It's ever so difficult but no-one else can be blamed other than the self..
x daz x
Hi daz apologies for butting in ... I struggled with forgiveness for such a long time and still do on some levels ... it is funny the little things we remember which have a big impact ... anyway hearing folk here express what it means for them has helped me lots ... beating our selves up over past issues is also fruitless yes ... once we replace blame (including that of self)with personal responsibility our experiences take on a new light.
Old 21-12-2010, 01:35 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
Hi daz apologies for butting in ... I struggled with forgiveness for such a long time and still do on some levels ... it is funny the little things we remember which have a big impact ... anyway hearing folk here express what it means for them has helped me lots ... beating our selves up over past issues is also fruitless yes ... once we replace blame (including that of self)with personal responsibility our experiences take on a new light.

No need to apologise sound lol.

Forgiveness Is never gonna be easy. And yes we can beat ourselves up as to who Is to blame..because we are usually caught up In emotion and are not seeing the bigger picture as to who why and what has happened.

When an Individual knows themselves to a tee, all or much becomes clear.

My life Is all about Me. Your life Is all about YOU
. he he.

Whatever happens within this life has got everything to do with ME and has got everything to do with YOU. Regardless as to who's do-ing what to who..

We may not be aware of how and why this Is the case much of the time tho..

x daz x

Last edited by God-Like : 21-12-2010 at 02:06 PM.
Old 22-12-2010, 12:30 AM
Master
Quote:
lol robbie

You don't get me..at all

It's the letting go mate not the clinging too that I am speaking of.

It's to let go of everything that we are not - the guilt's the fears self identity or whatever

Self enquiry points to what Is needed to let go of. Most are not conscious to what needs to be let go of. Or what needs to be forgiven. All Is of mind I agree, but we are experiencing what we are In mind for a reason.

We have to work through all that we have created In mind for ourselves through this Individual experience.

x daz x
Yea fine if you want to continue working with the mind, or you can just drop it NOW, thats all I'm really saying, I'm not offering you anything but instant Realization lol. Wold you like that decaffeinated ?.
Old 22-12-2010, 12:59 AM
Master
Quote:
The ordinary mind wants an Individual to believe that certain things are more secreted, buried deep, entrapped In denial, unreachable, unattainable...

But It Is not so. All can be resolved, absolved If one is dedicated.

It Is easier to Inflict pain and to judge than It Is to be hurt and to be judged.

In life experiences an well known saying Is If you can't take It don't dish It out - lol.

I would say that applies to the karmic wheel.

Whilst an Individual Is holding on to these kinda aspects, the love ain't ever gonna flow to It's full potential..

x daz x

Oh that's the healing part see... and it is all good stuff... but it's simply not true all the hangups prevent loves flow. Just because you think my flaws make me lesser loving, which I resent by the way, doesn't make that true, quite the contrary. You are selling fairy floss.

What is now is the way it is and that it is all included and perfectly acceptable in the greater consciousness.

Old 22-12-2010, 04:00 AM
Master
We love God because God is Love Itself... the source and essence of any love we feel.

Xan

Old 22-12-2010, 07:45 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Yea fine if you want to continue working with the mind, or you can just drop it NOW, thats all I'm really saying, I'm not offering you anything but instant Realization lol. Wold you like that decaffeinated ?.

I would say psycho that 99.9 percent of Individuals operate / function In mind.

How do you drop the mind In an Instant? How do you drop the mind or transcend the ordinary mind without working on the self In some shape or form?

And for those that function In the mind that are not at peace within themselves - how do they become peaceful within mind?

I would say that they work on their Individual self and find out as to why they are not peaceful..

To start loving the - self Is a great start, which was the essence to our conversation..

x daz x

Last edited by God-Like : 22-12-2010 at 08:26 AM.