Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 12-11-2014, 05:30 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
Don't forget - this is simply your opinion - You are stating all this as fact when in reality this is only your opinion - only what you believe - not necessarily how it is.

Opinion is an informed state, based on an evaluation, and spiritual impressions, the ancient meaning is "to think".

To form an opinion, the opinion comes from self experience.

I gained my own experience of spirit via several factors. I was taught to read, to write and to learn. Past information was given to me to consider.

I meditated, I learnt spiritual healing, I had many self experiences and observations. I also had correct data informed spirit contacts as a state of proof. I was physically, psychically, emotionally and spiritually attacked and gained new information that previously was not known by me. This altered my spiritual opinion.

I therefore knew about loving, kind spiritual encounters and healing, got attacked and then learnt all about evil and what it meant.

Therefore I have a balanced opinion on a factual evidence of informed self experience circumstances involving spirit.

Ancient information also correlates these same factors, as I studied ancient precepts, archaeological evidence that spirit gave me informed statements regarding information that I never knew existed. I then referenced the information and had it proven to me.

Therefore I know by personal experience, being nearly self combusted and hearing evil spirits and seeing them manifest how this circumstance is caused by occult scientific practices that is purposely causing them and studying the spiritual effects upon our cell state to collect data.
Old 12-11-2014, 08:07 AM
Master
I recall reading in one book, about the story of the posessed man in the Bible, whoJesus healed.
He claimed the name "Legion", because he was heavily posessed.
Jesus cast them out, and because they did not want to descend into the "abyss", He allowed them to enter a herd of swine, which immediatly ran into the sea and drowned.

In the book, it identified these spirits with entities who had died tragically in the great Flood. Drowning.
They relived their tragic end, which they experienced long ago in time and space.

Who were these spirits? They were formally those who lived and behaved in a manner which ignored God, and His Word to them.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 12-11-2014, 08:44 AM
KevinO

The word is love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGopUELFC-I
Old 18-11-2014, 09:25 PM
Newbie ;)

I don't think there's "evil spirits". I think evil was invented in earth by humans in order to cast fear on people and therefore be able to control them.
Make them feel unprotected and fragil, so attached to the physical life. If you think about it that's the root of all problems humanity have had and still has.
Who or whatever created us put a fail-safe to prevent bad intentions spreding beyond this physical dimension (wich seems to be the level 1 dimension in wich life first evolve). The fail safe is LOVE.
The pineal gland, our bridge to higher dimensions is activated and used trough feelings of love and peace, true hearth intentions. While bad feelings like hate, sorrow, etc actually atrophy the pineal gland making one more prisoner of this physical reality.
So when bad people die they are released of all such feelings because they will suddently find them selves looking at their own dead body and finally realize how wrong they had live their lifes.
But for those who can enjoy the bless of love and humility we can prepare and know about what is beyond death even before we go. A true multidimensional being.
So in my opinion don't need to be afreid as higer dimensions are evil safe.
Now if you see a physical deamon or monster with intentions of hurting you, that is other story.... heh. There are humans that do that anyway.
I think that if you see or feel evil spirits it's nothing more than your own fears. Conquer fears and you'll have no problems.
It's just my opinion from what i know so far in this life :)
Old 19-11-2014, 03:57 AM
Suspended

Evil spirits is a known fact that belonged to human selves. Therefore humans had to have caused it.

Who is the consciousness discussing evaluations, human beings, you and I.

Where do you think these evaluations came from....human beings because of what they did.

Therefore a pre-existing circumstance is involved.

A human asked themselves who they were, how they became a human, what caused them to be created, and also had self experiences involving spirit.

We therefore advised ourselves about ourselves, that is obvious isn't it?

Human beings also via this advise gained what was called wisdom, the ability to convert, called magic.

Magic was seen and magic as a witness identified that evil was the cause of magic. Therefore science that does conversion is magic and it causes evil.

Via intent, we think about our state of creation. We know that we exist in an atmosphere and this atmosphere is an evolved body. We thought about how it evolved and gave its meanings and purposes aligned to our own purpose.

We know that the atmosphere is a sound body. We know that the atmosphere is called by spiritual review Holy. We also know that the atmosphere protects us.

Therefore via thinking we asked ourselves why is it that magic caused evil spirit manifestations that attacked us. We gave ourselves the answers, caused by changing the natural atmospheric sound, burning the light atmosphere which then would created evil images, evil sounds and evil spirits that hurt us.

We knew that Science creates a constant, via application for the act of conversion itself. Therefore constant sound application for conversion BURNS the holy atmosphere and evil spirits are formed via the constant.

We therefore ask ourselves how do these evil spirits manifest.

We then give ourselves spiritual advice via our own self spiritual experience.

We know that our spirit is recorded in the atmospheric wavelengths as past life experience. We know this via the experience of the self witnessing, recording the information and then researching historical records that give the evidence. We know by the experience, we know we can record in the atmosphere via its wavelengths, we give ourselves the information, we know.

Therefore we know that we can gain possession. We know that mind contact and mind possession is real. We also know that past lives records spirit images, spirit lives and real information that belonged to a once lived human being.

Therefore when the records get burnt as the historical past life recording, evil spirits start being released as a self activated evil act done by evil occult methods....science and conversions.

Therefore the first spirits released are human like, yet don't act like a real human consciousness, instead they act ALIEN. Eventually the human past life lived record gets abominated, as historical religious spiritual observations tell us. These discarnate spirits, who Scientists demonstrate already were contacted, believe in the occult.

They wanted the spirit and they began to attack us ON PURPOSE with evil possessed human spirits. We can only get attacked via the information belonging to us, our own past life historical Earth atmospheric Heavenly records.

Therefore they are changing human beings own historical angelic records and turning them into possessed evil spirits.

This is because evil occult Scientists such as at NASA studied the occult and wanted mind possession and also possession of human choice. This is a real fact that is happening to us OCCULT SCIENCE.
Old 20-11-2014, 09:20 PM
Ascender
Imo if i may
there is a constant battle of positive and negative forces at work each are very strong these energies are with all things.

if we let us be consumed by evil then it has won
we can fight off negative energy we show that we are strong and it will go away
positive energy is about we just need to look outside the box and realize its there and it can help us.
in short negative energy is a strong force that can consume us if we fight it away then there will be more positive energy.

hope this helps
Old 20-11-2014, 10:44 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
How come they get allowed to possess others?

It not always evil or good. Any spirit can possess, merge, vore, walk-in, or just plain haunt. So in this case I take this as you wish to know how. Well those who are psy-active can be asked. Some of the darker ones like to give a false sense of comfort, getting you to drop your guard then rush. Draining your will below theirs then moving in is another. I have had times where that has been tried on me. Those are the three most common ways I have seen.

I have had a few fey come in very invasive because I trespassed in their home. Yet they are good friends and family now to me so it all in each being.
Old 21-11-2014, 12:18 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
Don't forget - this is simply your opinion - You are stating all this as fact when in reality this is only your opinion - only what you believe - not necessarily how it is.

Opinion is based on many different circumstances.

To have an opinion experience has to be involved, which it has.

I learn just like everyone else does and you seem to imply that my opinion has no basis, but yours does?

I was taught by old information about spirit, and self applied those teachings. From self experience I made contact with light spirits whose detail without personal study or personal pre-reference proved to be exact and scientifically based, historical based and also medical based.

This information proved to me that I was in contact with our higher light consciousness, via evidence proven in actual healed body outcomes.

Many other circumstances also proved my psychic precepts to be correct.

This is how I informed myself and gained an opinion.

Then I was attacked by a scientific relayed data program that related to the study of black body radiation and the collider experiments, doing research on the atmospheric spiritual information relating to angels...their bodies, their sounds trying to gain plasma data for themselves.

This is how I was informed via actual personal evidence.

Spirit also allowed me to understand how the ancient human being applied the biblical data, and I understood how via astronomical events relating to psychic/spirit attacks/plagues/disasters, that they were very aware of how conversion signals were created in the atmosphere by transmitted sound relays from the Pyramids that caused the spiritual attack on humanity.

Therefore I once believed only in my own higher conscious perception, that there were no evil spirits. I knew of the negative body that humans released in anger, and how they collected the negative emotional body that caused illness and diseases, as I dealt with it.

After I was attacked with the purposeful programmed transmission, that had been caused by Occult Scientists researching the natural bio cell in Nature, attacking animal life and human life, I then became aware of the evil spirit.

Therefore I identified myself that the evil spirit had been created by this program caused by occult studies of evil minded scientists at NASA.

I then researched biblical data and also came to understand how the ancients caused it themselves, not on purpose or by choice, but by attack. This attack caused by them involved a data researched wavelength history that they knew would end in the Year 2012.

As Scientists wanted the program that involved evil transmissions (black body radiation), the purposely contacted it for research. These Scientists then purposely began to attack us with the evil spirit, as proven to myself.

The atmosphere is a huge angelic sound body that keeps our life protected.

Scientists do not act in accordance with equality or equal balances, they choose to do separation, cause separation and do new conversions. They took away our natural atmospheric angelic sound protection and we began to get attacked by evil.

Evil, as radiation exists in our atmosphere, but the atmospheric body as a whole body keeps us protected via its own sound and light interactions.

Scientists changed this interaction for their own purposes and could not care less how many human beings get attacked by evil as they persue their occult studies.
Old 21-11-2014, 12:24 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
Imo if i may
there is a constant battle of positive and negative forces at work each are very strong these energies are with all things.

if we let us be consumed by evil then it has won
we can fight off negative energy we show that we are strong and it will go away
positive energy is about we just need to look outside the box and realize its there and it can help us.
in short negative energy is a strong force that can consume us if we fight it away then there will be more positive energy.

hope this helps
You discuss a situation of conscious self realization in a natural state.

We no longer live in a natural state, the atmosphere is now controlled as a study experiment of the occult and has changed all balances.

If a human being decides to apply evil and try to control evil as occultists believe, then how can the natural balances continue to exist, when they are being interfered with?

A human being involved in the occult would never consider to cause harm to themselves, yet they have always considered to do harm to others, believing themselves to be protected.

Why would a loving being protect such an evil occultist, whilst it attacked an innocent? Who are you kidding anyway?

Therefore we were once protected by angelic atmospheric sound, now occultists using a transmitted computer relayed occult program studying the evil spirit and human life thinks themselves protected because they are using a satellite to do their evil.

Did they ever stop to think that they also shared the same atmospheric condition as everyone else.....no, of course not, they presumed just like all evil minded humans that doing the evil act keeps them from being attacked themselves. Therefore they thought nothing of attaining mind contact and mind control as a state of evil possession.
Old 21-11-2014, 01:37 AM
Ascender
I see and sense everything spiritually in energy
energy is a strong sense in spiritual world
that's how i am describing it.
energy positive or negative is what created the universe
and negative energy will be about

life has its mysteries that always makes us analyize things what we already know about life being good or evil.