Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 24-08-2014, 07:37 AM
Pathfinder
Certainly not in that life ....

Not entirely sure where i was during the time of Ramesis III , when the Hebrews status was much reduced to little other than slaves and Moshe led us out of Egypt ....
I think the next life i recall (just a little of) was as the eldest son of Yīšạy, (Jesse) ... not a life i like to recall as i was filled with far too much anger and envy ...

Shalom .. Eliab .
Old 24-08-2014, 10:40 AM
BeautifulUniverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenSar
So, the Union, now you should be able to tell when depending on the guns, early in the war it is mussel loaded but later on replaced by repeating rifles.

I was killed with a sword. My head was very literally chopped off. 1 swipe of the sword. Swift. Then i remember nothing.
Old 24-08-2014, 12:51 PM
Master

Where to begin.

*= Past Life ^= Concurrent Life

*Priestess to the Goddess Isis-2 different incarnations
*Greek Orthodox Priest
*Polynesian Girl to be sacrificed
*Lived in Sweden
*Plantation Daughter who commit suicide
^Successful Businesswoman
^Artist on another planet, female, plump, loving and gentle.
Old 25-08-2014, 05:09 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliab_ben_B
Certainly not in that life ....

Not entirely sure where i was during the time of Ramesis III , when the Hebrews status was much reduced to little other than slaves and Moshe led us out of Egypt ....
I think the next life i recall (just a little of) was as the eldest son of Yīลกạy, (Jesse) ... not a life i like to recall as i was filled with far too much anger and envy ...

Shalom .. Eliab .

Well, it seems like you have been with them for sometime, reincarnating that is, and I would say more likely than not you had to have been around when Moses was although perhaps when he was very old and yourself young.
Old 25-08-2014, 05:11 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulUniverse
I was killed with a sword. My head was very literally chopped off. 1 swipe of the sword. Swift. Then i remember nothing.

Hmm sounds like a Calvary unit attack, and if they didn't have any guns I would say early war than. Since if I recall right, in the later war they used repeating rifles over swords.
Old 25-08-2014, 05:15 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Where to begin.

*= Past Life ^= Concurrent Life

*Priestess to the Goddess Isis-2 different incarnations
*Greek Orthodox Priest
*Polynesian Girl to be sacrificed
*Lived in Sweden
*Plantation Daughter who commit suicide
^Successful Businesswoman
^Artist on another planet, female, plump, loving and gentle.

It sounds like you where involved with religious institutions a lot in your past lives. Now, by chance were you around when the library of Alexander existed?
Old 25-08-2014, 06:05 AM
hi-c521

I was hypnotized once by accident (I was in the audience) and when I "woke" back up I had recollections of a family on the Oregon Trail, I was with my family who were all sickly, I even remember that my name was Sara.

I never thought much about it... a few years later I was a teachers aide in a photography class and a girl was reading a book about the Oregon trail and I was helping her with her assignment. I'd never learned that stuff in my history classes, never seen the book... there in that book, was this Sara and her family.

I'm not sure if this is a past life memory or not.

The one encounter I have had with a psychic, she told me that my horse and I were lovers in a past life (both as humans- yes, in this day and age I had to clarify!) but that is all she told me.
Old 25-08-2014, 01:56 PM
BeautifulUniverse

Quote:
Hmm sounds like a Calvary unit attack, and if they didn't have any guns I would say early war than. Since if I recall right, in the later war they used repeating rifles over swords.

Interesting! Thanks for your insight. Interestingly enough, most say when you have an extreme interest in a time period, its probably because you are from that time period. I hated history classes when I was in school! But having this specific memory explains to me why I would show no interest. Why would I want to relive my past through books!
Old 25-08-2014, 02:00 PM
Master

Quote:
It sounds like you where involved with religious institutions a lot in your past lives. Now, by chance were you around when the library of Alexander existed?

I really don't know. I looked it up (the Library of Alexander) and felt a warmth within me as I read what it was, but I have no memories of such a (wonderful) place. Thanks for asking.
Old 25-08-2014, 10:11 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi-c521
I was hypnotized once by accident (I was in the audience) and when I "woke" back up I had recollections of a family on the Oregon Trail, I was with my family who were all sickly, I even remember that my name was Sara.

I never thought much about it... a few years later I was a teachers aide in a photography class and a girl was reading a book about the Oregon trail and I was helping her with her assignment. I'd never learned that stuff in my history classes, never seen the book... there in that book, was this Sara and her family.

I'm not sure if this is a past life memory or not.

The one encounter I have had with a psychic, she told me that my horse and I were lovers in a past life (both as humans- yes, in this day and age I had to clarify!) but that is all she told me.

Hmm, well I won't hold too much to what psychics say, most of them are very inaccurate, and most likely not psychic, as I have found. But, there are a few that seem to be at least somewhat.