Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-06-2014, 02:55 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGazonda
The bolded part is exceptionally important!

This is the process of searching for your truth inside of you. When you act from that place, nothing you do is wrong.

That's why I say that the reasoning for people saying "don't do it" is fundamentally flawed. They're asking you to connect with their truth instead of yours. They are projecting their pain onto you.

I know what it's like to be attacked. I've been attacked for my views, and my questioning for quite some time, and the worst of it usually comes from those that mean well. Sometimes when it really bothers me, I dish it back. It's fun to tell people off sometimes (try it!!)

I hope that you reconsider. We need more people who are making their decisions based on their inner truths, and sharing their thoughts and ideas with the rest of us. Don't let the <expletive>s run you off! (but of course, it's still ok to go... I just hope you don't )

KEEP ASKING QUESTIONS!!! This is so important. You will always have friends when you are asking questions, but sometimes they're quiet.

Whatever you decide - best wishes.

I agree, she needs to choose for herself - that is partly what all the criticism from all directions is saying, 'you can't rely on us to make your choices for you'... the way I got around that one was to say well if I can't do anything right I might as well just do what I want.

I also think all the people on here who are complaining that you should think about the other person's needs and not do it are just full of it. The other person isn't going to stop for a second to return the favor and think about your needs... they just want it to be their way without having to give anything back.

All that said, when I wrote I felt awful afterwards. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
Old 22-06-2014, 02:57 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisa2479

But after seeing the amount of attacks that I received from those who misunderstood my intentions without even knowing the full story, I've decided to back off now. It has put me off completely. I have never felt more attacked by anyone in my life other than Badger.

If he was wanting to make contact with you, he would have done so. There is a difference between chatting on FB and sending a letter to someone's private residence.

People were not attacking you ~ you asked for advice and you got a variety of replies, most of them not to your liking ... which happens on occasion when someone asks for advice on a forum.

and if you think people misunderstood you without knowing the full story, it was because you didn't share the full story... this happens so often, someone makes a few statements, then asks for advice... then returns with the rest of the story.

Badger wasn't attacking you, he gave you some seriously good advice.... I do believe.

If you only want answers that agree with what you want to hear, why do you ask for advice in the first place ?

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 22-06-2014, 03:21 AM
RickJames

Quote:
I hav recently been wondering about sending my twin a letter. Just to let him know that I'm back on facebook, which incidentally me leaving facebook is the reason why we're currently not physically in contact now.

I can't get hold of him online, so I thought about sending a letter.

Thing is I'm only 80% certain that the address that I've found IS his address. Bearing in mind I had nothing to go on and after looking on google earth to search for houses within the area that he lives in I managed to spot his car parked in front of one of the houses. The whole area to me intuitvely has his 'essence'. I can just feel that, that is where he is.

Same with his car. I just have a hunch that, that is his car. I've only seen his car once and that was from the back, and the image of this car looks identical.

Do you think it would be crazy to send him a letter to the address that I've got? I mean he didn't even TELL me anything about himself, everything I know about him comes from intuition and from what I can search up online.

I don't want to seem stalkerish and one of my friends described the way I feel about him as an 'obsession' but then I shrugged it off knowing that she doesn't understand anything about soul connections.

Plus, I'm kinda wondering whether or not it is obssesive to have a connection as strong as this. But then I'm just listening to a bunch of idiots who have no idea what they're talking about since they've never experienced a soul connection as powerful as this.

What do you guys think?
He's going to think you are completely delusional and insane....unless he is crazy.
Old 22-06-2014, 03:24 AM
elisi

i think one has to consider that when most give the same advice, they may be right.
Old 22-06-2014, 03:54 AM
Norligh

I speak to mine and know he's single yet I'd never send a letter to his home. Not even as a last resort. I'd just pray the universe would somehow open up another line of communication. A letter to the house is, in my opinion, crossing a line of privacy.

All the things you wrote in your responses about being worthless and not being able to do anything right, you do realize you create self-fulfilling prophecy, right? That what you think and say becomes truth because Spirit ensures we learn the power of our thoughts and intentions?

I'd be careful with those thoughts and what you write down. Take it from one who knows: writing it gives it a LOT of energy. Make sure you are using your words carefully because you could be creating yourself a world of hurt with all your self-depreciation.

Quote:
I hav recently been wondering about sending my twin a letter. Just to let him know that I'm back on facebook, which incidentally me leaving facebook is the reason why we're currently not physically in contact now.

Thing is I'm only 80% certain that the address that I've found IS his address. Bearing in mind I had nothing to go on and after looking on google earth to search for houses within the area that he lives in I managed to spot his car parked in front of one of the houses. The whole area to me intuitvely has his 'essence'. I can just feel that, that is where he is.

Same with his car. I just have a hunch that, that is his car. I've only seen his car once and that was from the back, and the image of this car looks identical.

Do you think it would be crazy to send him a letter to the address that I've got? I mean he didn't even TELL me anything about himself, everything I know about him comes from intuition and from what I can search up online.

I don't want to seem stalkerish and one of my friends described the way I feel about him as an 'obsession' but then I shrugged it off knowing that she doesn't understand anything about soul connections.

Plus, I'm kinda wondering whether or not it is obssesive to have a connection as strong as this. But then I'm just listening to a bunch of idiots who have no idea what they're talking about since they've never experienced a soul connection as powerful as this.

What do you guys think?
Old 22-06-2014, 04:07 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norligh
All the things you wrote in your responses about being worthless and not being able to do anything right, you do realize you create self-fulfilling prophecy, right? That what you think and say becomes truth because Spirit ensures we learn the power of our thoughts and intentions?

I'd be careful with those thoughts and what you write down. Take it from one who knows: writing it gives it a LOT of energy. Make sure you are using your words carefully because you could be creating yourself a world of hurt with all your self-depreciation.

I agree that saying it might make it worse, but alas keeping it in it doesn't seem to make it better and in some way is a self-deception about the reality of things. But any more I have to ask myself if it is really a good thing to try to make my reality better by pretending it is not worse? I've reflected sometimes I'm blessed because I'm now allowed to complain, I wasn't always allowed to do that.
Old 22-06-2014, 04:41 AM
Norligh

No. You are not hearing me. I didn't say it might make it worse. I said it could make it REAL. I've thought things and they IMMEDIATELY happen. I've written things and they come true, exactly come true. So go ahead and think what you'd like. I'm far from perfect okay? I complain and sometimes don't practice what I preach but I'm only sharing with you that The Law of Attraction is real, and you will get what you ask for- your words hold a lot of power so use them wisely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
I agree that saying it might make it worse, but alas keeping it in it doesn't seem to make it better and in some way is a self-deception about the reality of things. But any more I have to ask myself if it is really a good thing to try to make my reality better by pretending it is not worse? I've reflected sometimes I'm blessed because I'm now allowed to complain, I wasn't always allowed to do that.
Old 22-06-2014, 05:06 AM
Master

I should have made it plain: I was punished for thinking bad thoughts by having things be real, and I was also punished for trying to hold them in because it didn't stop things from being real.

I couldn't win either way.
Old 22-06-2014, 06:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGazonda
... but her looking him up is not ok??
First, I in no way addressed him nor let let him off the hook for his behavior (nor suggested he did anything right or wrong). Stalking is right or wrong for everyone equally.

Second, the topic at issue is sending a letter not 'looking him up'.
Old 22-06-2014, 07:21 AM
Master
Quote:

What do you guys think?

Kaisa, I haven’t read the other replies to your thread but I will tell you about the time a girlfriend of mine received a ‘love letter’ under the wipers of her car. It was hand written from a man she had only met once or twice (it was a few years ago now) through mutual friends and the reason he knew her car was because he owned a car cleaning business in her neighbourhood and had cleaned it for her at the time. He explained in his letter romantic feelings for her and left his number in case she felt the same. Now maybe their are some women who would find this initiative sweet and completely harmless? Well definitely not my friend, who found this invasion of privacy totally wrong and not in the slightest bit charming. So while his soft attention may have been harmless, their are some people who are completely paranoid about receiving tokens of appreciation from those who they are unfamiliar or unsure with.

So to answer your question, no I would not be writing him. My personal view on separation is that you are in separation for a reason. Any communication with your connection can often delay the process or reunion. These are only my thoughts, and are also true in the connection I hold with my twin. It is often torture not to be in contact, but if we were ready for contact/reunion, I would not be in torture.