Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 05-06-2014, 01:00 PM
Master

I often tell people its not the soul stage they are at that is important because we all will get there but what goals we seek to achieve during an incarnation.
Better to have achieved one lesson than three partially,( yes you will choose to do them all over again) that how identifying and realizing what your soul goals can help.
Some lessons you think... seriously and others make sense.

There seems to be a stigma about being a young soul and people wanting to be Old souls, yet we all had to learnt to crawl before we could walk or run. Personally I feel young souls have some advantages in this era with the internet and support but also more distractions. In my day it was trial and error and figuring it out alone and still remains the case for many of us where as we can at least share on the WWW!
Old 05-06-2014, 04:22 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by froebellian
I often tell people its not the soul stage they are at that is important because we all will get there but what goals we seek to achieve during an incarnation.
Better to have achieved one lesson than three partially,( yes you will choose to do them all over again) that how identifying and realizing what your soul goals can help.
Some lessons you think... seriously and others make sense.

There seems to be a stigma about being a young soul and people wanting to be Old souls, yet we all had to learnt to crawl before we could walk or run. Personally I feel young souls have some advantages in this era with the internet and support but also more distractions. In my day it was trial and error and figuring it out alone and still remains the case for many of us where as we can at least share on the WWW!

What a great point. :) I'm afraid I have thousands of partially achieved lessons hanging in the balance. Ugh! (Okay, maybe an exaggeration--I hope) It makes me wonder if this would be a common mature soul issue, however.

I like the point about identifying and realizing your soul goals. :) puts things in a new perspective for me!
Old 06-06-2014, 01:10 AM
LeoJeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brobian
Interesting, may I know some details about the Atlantis era? I am quite fascinated in hearing your recollections.

I haven't done any past life regressions but I use other tools to find this stuff out, namely Astrology. I can give you a very valuable resource about Atlantis. It is Archangel Metatron's account of what happened, channeled by a well-known psychic (and my intuition tells me this is accurate, and I even have feelings about this story). Atlantis was a Crystal based society, and after the Golden age, shattered into different islands. This is the true story of Atlantis.

http://www.thenewearth.org/The%20Fal...0Atlantis.html

Here is my analysis of my own chart that leads me to believe I lived in Atlantis:

http://i.imgur.com/4LFG27T.gif

(A quick note about Akhenaten: If you didn't know, he was the one and only pharaoh ever to institute worship of a single God, Aten. This is closest to reality as the other multiple gods of Egypt were actually Atlanteans from the original fall who left and helped start civilization in Egypt. Thoth [or Thaut] was an Atlantean High Priest who brought to Egypt the Emerald Tablets, which contained many records of Atlantis as well as Mystical knowledge. Ra if you may know, was actually the entity known as Ra that was channeled and gave us the revelation of the Law of One. Osiris was also an Atlantean as well as Isis.)
Old 06-06-2014, 01:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoJeo
Ive been around since Atlantis, and I'm pretty sure Lemuria so yeah I'm one Old Soul alright.
No offense to your illustrious 'career' here on Earth. Let me be clear that I am not making any comment about your soul age.

I don't feel a few ?hundred? lifetimes (anywhere) automatically qualifies one as an old soul. To me its more about quality than quantity. Numbers I hear from 'old souls' are typically way more than 100,000 lifetimes. As I said, huge quantities does not automatically qualify them either. Could just be the slow learners here on Earth...
Old 06-06-2014, 05:33 AM
Knower
There is a déjà vu about this entire life
The feeling of existing over and over again beyond your might
A certain voice tells you to hang around and see this light
But deep down in yourself your shadows taller than your height

For this life and time bear not your mortal soul
For be the flame that aims higher and in control
Make your mark and be one that wasted not a breath
That inhale with love but exhale with no regret
Old 06-06-2014, 09:26 AM
LeoJeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
No offense to your illustrious 'career' here on Earth. Let me be clear that I am not making any comment about your soul age.

I don't feel a few ?hundred? lifetimes (anywhere) automatically qualifies one as an old soul. To me its more about quality than quantity. Numbers I hear from 'old souls' are typically way more than 100,000 lifetimes. As I said, huge quantities does not automatically qualify them either. Could just be the slow learners here on Earth...

Possibly I am a slow learner. Who knows? I do know that I was involved in spiritual and occult matters though. Not to mention I'm what one would call a "starseed", a soul who's first episode of consciousness was on another planet.

But we were all going good when Atlantis was around. We were much more advanced than we are now. But we messed up, big time. That reset the bar. So whereas those who before might have been spiritually advanced and/or of a higher vibration would have accumulated karma for one of the first times, thus trapping them in the Earth's karmic reincarnation cycle. Atlantis was a tough time for everyone involved and put very very deep wounds in souls. It takes millenia to get over some of that stuff.
Old 06-06-2014, 12:41 PM
Experiencer

So when they are talking about 11/11/11 at 11:11 AM ... Like...what time zone is that? How would the Atlantans have predicted how we would track years if they couldn't predict their own demise?

I love stories about Atlantis, but have a hard time getting behind the logistics of these stories...
Old 06-06-2014, 05:18 PM
Suspended
I must be a very young soul because I think you're all talking hooey.
Old 06-06-2014, 08:09 PM
Deactivated Account

I wrote loads to this but the server was busy and it got erased -_- Maybe I'll try again later.
Old 06-06-2014, 08:24 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
I wrote loads to this but the server was busy and it got erased -_- Maybe I'll try again later.

Awe now I want to know what you wrote lol