Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 27-12-2010, 11:02 AM
Sira

Yes, men carry the yin and yang aspects within themselves, as do women carry the yin and yang aspects within themselves. Polarity is probably not the word I'd use in this connection, I'd rather talk about duality. Duality means that there are two aspects, polarity is the realization of these aspects, the interaction.
There are men who are more yin and women who are more yang and this is perfect. Think of it this way: if there were only women in the military forces of the world, what would happen to the wars?
Old 27-12-2010, 11:09 AM
supernova

We all see God through our lenses. You may have a masucline lens and I may have a feminine lens and there maybe some having both or none.

If you are a demon, your God too is a demon. If you are a saint, God too is a saint.

You will see your own relfection and northing else.
Old 27-12-2010, 11:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sira
Yes, men carry the yin and yang aspects within themselves, as do women carry the yin and yang aspects within themselves. Polarity is probably not the word I'd use in this connection, I'd rather talk about duality. Duality means that there are two aspects, polarity is the realization of these aspects, the interaction.
There are men who are more yin and women who are more yang and this is perfect. Think of it this way: if there were only women in the military forces of the world, what would happen to the wars?
It would be one hell of a war thats for sure, I've sen woman fight and its not a pretty sight at all lol.
Old 27-12-2010, 11:16 AM
supernova

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
It would be one hell of a war thats for sure, I've sen woman fight and its not a pretty sight at all lol.

You have spelled out what I always want!
Old 27-12-2010, 11:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by supernova
You have spelled out what I always want!

You always want women @ war???
Be careful what you wish for.

Old 27-12-2010, 11:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sira
Think of it this way: if there were only women in the military forces of the world, what would happen to the wars?
My wild guess is; not much if they would go through the same training. It's an interesting subject to research.
But just because man have always been more dominant doesn't mean woman can't be dangerous and warlike (if I get what you're saying here).

What would have happened to scientific progress without the males?
Old 27-12-2010, 11:25 AM
supernova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
You always want women @ war???
Be careful what you wish for.

Not in the least. I have no bias. And gender bias is a vice. Sometime I like the way Psychoslice speaks up things wittily. And if I went off the limit to demean women or sounded so with this post I am very apologetic
Old 27-12-2010, 11:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Not in the least. I have no bias. And gender bias is a vice. Sometime I like the way Psychoslice speaks up things wittily. And if I went off the limit to demean women or sounded so with this post I am very apologetic

No need for sorry~I was jokiing around, if you couldn't tell by my choice of smilies.

Old 27-12-2010, 11:29 AM
supernova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
No need for sorry~I was jokiing around, if you couldn't tell by my choice of smilies.

Thank God! I thought I hit on women. I am never away from the ghost of women. I am the woman's son, husband, boyfriend, lover and mostly admirer of their external and internal beauties. I could not exist and cannot if there was no woman or women in my life
Old 27-12-2010, 11:35 AM
Master
Smile

Quote:
Thank God! I thought I hit on women. I am never away from the ghost of women. I am the woman's son, husband, boyfriend, lover and mostly admirer of their external and internal beauties. I could not exist and cannot if there was no woman or women in my life

{Keep in mind, I'm still joking here...} Are you braggin' or complainin'?!