Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 24-05-2013, 04:58 AM
Kamila

The only way I would feel comfortable for my guide to communicate with me would be through a dream.
Old 26-05-2013, 09:54 AM
Sparklylikeaholiday

Thank you, this is a great post! Very helpful to me! :-)
Old 09-06-2013, 10:24 PM
violetlines

Heyy, I haven't really spoken to my spirit guides, well I think I might of but I don't know if its my mind making things up. I'm just wondering what good is a spirit guide if they can't tell you what will happen? What do they even do really?
Old 09-06-2013, 10:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by violetlines
Heyy, I haven't really spoken to my spirit guides, well I think I might of but I don't know if its my mind making things up. I'm just wondering what good is a spirit guide if they can't tell you what will happen? What do they even do really?

Guides are there to guide you. Under ideal conditions they are able to teach you many things, both to improve yourself as a person and to develop any spiritual talents you have, and can also warn you of impending dangers for yourself and those you care most for. They can lift your mood on bad days, tell you things of your past lives if they think it is good for you, and be your best friends. I think that is a lot.
Old 10-06-2013, 08:52 PM
harper_milne

How do you know if its not your brain being overactive?
Old 10-06-2013, 09:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper_milne
How do you know if its not your brain being overactive?

Ask questions. When you get replies that surprises you, it is a pretty good hint it is not yourself.
Old 05-07-2013, 12:51 AM
Meg88

You lost me at "illegal drugs are bad," especially since many illegal substances are medicinal, or help people enter into the spirit realm. Legality has nothing to do with how harmful or beneficial something is.
Old 05-07-2013, 04:10 PM
santacruz18

You were very helpful for me!
Old 06-07-2013, 01:13 PM
waterlily92

Thank-you for this great post!
Old 10-07-2013, 02:18 AM
NikkiC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg88
You lost me at "illegal drugs are bad," especially since many illegal substances are medicinal, or help people enter into the spirit realm. Legality has nothing to do with how harmful or beneficial something is.
This is true. Best example...cannabis