Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-11-2011, 11:38 PM
EternalTwin24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanket
All of you guys have interesting things to share :) .

As I have stated before, I have had some odd experiences of my own that seem to orbit around a certain in particular celebrity. I try not to jump too quickly to any conclusions with anything and everything, so despite everything that I have experienced in regards to this person, I wouldn't say that we had a "connection" or anything like that . Alot of people around the world think that they are this celebrities' soulmate or twinflame ... and that makes things even more difficult for me . I don't claim a connection or any of that with this celebrity because I personally think it would be insane for me to claim such a thing ... I think I feel this way because of who the person is . I'm not saying that somebody else around the world can't be connected to him ... I know people who believe they are connected to him ... and maybe THEY are ... I really don't know but I just don't think I am . However, I'm left in the dark and confused because kind of alot of things have happened to me in regards to this celebrity..but I don't know what to make of it, so I just don't claim a label or anything . Instead, I just claim what has happened to me merely and that's it .

Sometimes, I convinced myself that maybe I was just crazy . I think thinking like this gives me comfort in some type of way . I know that might sound complex . I just ... I feel like I'm looking for answers inside of myself still and since I haven't found them yet, just about any answer feels good to me in a way because a part of me feels like having a bad answer is better than having no answer at all : / . Does that makes sense?

It's really difficult for me because of things that I still feel and see in regards to this certain celebrity. When I see pictures of this person, videos or anything of the sort of this person, I feel an immense sense of myself . It's hard to explain . I feel like I know their spirit or knew their spirit but then I tell myself that it can't be possible and then I just take myself in a whirlwind and it's really hurtful because I don't understand any of this :( .
This person has eyes that look very straightforward and direct. I mean VERY direct. I don't know if I'd be able to stare in their eyes for more than 5 seconds if I ever met them lol . Not only does he have direct and straightforward eyes but his eyes are what really does it for me . When I see pictures of him and stuff and I look at his eyes, that's where I feel the familiarity. It's almost as if something in my spirit jumps when I look at him. I feel like an alarm goes off and the familiarity is soo INTENSE . When I try to figure it all out in my mind, I always fail and this always leaves me disappointed and confused :( . I just want to understand this...all of it...

The reason why I find it difficult to believe that I am spiritually connected to this person isn't because of what his fame status was. It's because alott of people think that they're connected to him and me claiming the same thing would make me look like I'm jumping in the bandwagon and I don't think anybody would take me seriously :( .
Not only that but I also don't claim that I have a connection to this person because I simply don't have any hardcore proof that I am. Really, in my personal opinion, I think the only possible way that a connection between us would've been proven, is if I were to meet him and if he were to tell me that he felt some kind of connection with me . If he told me that he felt a connection with me, THEN I would say "ok, he feels it too, so maybe I'm not crazy!" but the chances of that happening are O. I can't meet him now...never was going to before but it's IMPOSSIBLE now..

So, I'll never truly have the answers to anything until I'm dead probably. Ugh. I really wish I had somebody to talk to about all of this 1 on 1 ... somebody that I felt like I could trust and depend on ... but based on past experiences and things like that, nobody seems very trustworthy, especially when it comes to subjects such as these *sigh*

Oh well.

I have posted a tiny bit of my story over in the other celebrity thread.. but I just have to say that your story and the things you say are soooo much like my own. I went through those bouts for over a year of thinking I was crazy, and trying to convince myself that I was just to feel sane... and every time I would try to find something to contradict or not fit- new signs would be presented to me, or I would be given even more validation. Then I would get overwhelmed and get kinda mad because I wanted to find something that didn't fit... I wanted to believe that everything I was experiencing was all in my head. For some reason, it would make more sense to me if I was proven to just be delusional. So what a relief to hear that from you! wow! So thank you for sharing!
Old 22-02-2012, 05:56 PM
Curfused

I am so glad I found this posting. I was beginning to wonder if I needed some therapy.

My experience is slightly different in the way that I know this person is not a soul mate or twin flame. That is not the nature of the connection I am feeling. Nearly two weeks ago I watched a movie with this person in it, and I had never seen or heard of this person before. Not an A list celeb. Immediately, I felt something within me change. There was an awareness of this person that I have never experienced before. I did all sorts of google searches on this person, but with them not being a big celeb information is hard to come by. The best way I can describe it, is that I KNOW I am supposed to meet this person for some reason. That is what I am feeling. I can't stop thinking of this person, and ever since I saw them in the movie I have dreamed of them every night. They are in my dreams just as my family is. The feeling is very overwhelming.
Old 22-02-2012, 06:32 PM
Master

There are a few of us. Welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curfused
I am so glad I found this posting. I was beginning to wonder if I needed some therapy.

My experience is slightly different in the way that I know this person is not a soul mate or twin flame. That is not the nature of the connection I am feeling. Nearly two weeks ago I watched a movie with this person in it, and I had never seen or heard of this person before. Not an A list celeb. Immediately, I felt something within me change. There was an awareness of this person that I have never experienced before. I did all sorts of google searches on this person, but with them not being a big celeb information is hard to come by. The best way I can describe it, is that I KNOW I am supposed to meet this person for some reason. That is what I am feeling. I can't stop thinking of this person, and ever since I saw them in the movie I have dreamed of them every night. They are in my dreams just as my family is. The feeling is very overwhelming.
Old 05-06-2012, 04:27 AM
Knower
I am going through a similar situation and it is really stressing me out because not only is he plastered on practically EVERY girl's wall including mine but we have a very important mission to complete and I feel like no one ever takes me seriously and very few people know about the connection I have with him. I an communicate with him telepathucally effortlessly and have dreams of him and he can actually touch me sometimes and he says clever things to me and I just know it is him and he even admitted it himself tha he recognized my soul before I even finished answering and had it confirmed by someone who knew him in a past life that we were connected. Also we had several past lives together where we were either separated or killed and now I cannot remember my mission unless I meet him physicaly because of the danger of our mission and he does not remember either! It is beyond stressful...How will I complete this mission and meet him?!
Old 05-06-2012, 11:13 AM
Krystalle

^ is is Justin Bieber? ^^''
well this is funny cause i was thinking when one of these threads will be revived....it was sooner than i expected lol
Old 05-06-2012, 11:33 AM
Master
i cant really say that i have felt any conenction to any celeb , except growing up i was obsessed with kylie , but i was a young kid who had an idol . nothign more .

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 05-06-2012, 12:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessSerena
I am going through a similar situation and it is really stressing me out because not only is he plastered on practically EVERY girl's wall including mine but we have a very important mission to complete and I feel like no one ever takes me seriously and very few people know about the connection I have with him. I an communicate with him telepathucally effortlessly and have dreams of him and he can actually touch me sometimes and he says clever things to me and I just know it is him and he even admitted it himself tha he recognized my soul before I even finished answering and had it confirmed by someone who knew him in a past life that we were connected. Also we had several past lives together where we were either separated or killed and now I cannot remember my mission unless I meet him physicaly because of the danger of our mission and he does not remember either! It is beyond stressful...How will I complete this mission and meet him?!

It will happen when it is time. Don't worry about "how." The only thing you have to do to make it happen is follow your own instincts and intuition to grow to complete this mission yourself. Don't worry about him.
Old 05-06-2012, 12:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystalle
^ is is Justin Bieber? ^^''
well this is funny cause i was thinking when one of these threads will be revived....it was sooner than i expected lol

This is exactly the question I asked...lol
Old 05-06-2012, 01:13 PM
Krystalle

^ of course darling, great minds think alike ;)
Old 05-06-2012, 02:40 PM
Master

For the record, we are just teasing about the Justin Bieber thing due to his being so popular now. If this happens to be the person you are referring to, please don't feel offended.

My twin flame is famous and no one would EVER think of him as a spiritually inclined person with a soul mission. I've done a great deal of research about celebrities as spiritual guides/connections. I don't want you to think I'm casting judgment with my flippant comment.