Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 28-10-2012, 11:56 AM
MMM

I find the original question has racist undertones (intentional or not).
Why can't I find Afro-Americans playing hockey at the professional level?
Why can't I find Afro-American Nobel Prize laurettes?

The [i]implication[i] is that they're not good enough.

Poor original wording of the question and no significant attempt to walk back these comments/implications.
Old 28-10-2012, 12:10 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Bear
There doesn't seem to be any problem from the spirit side of things, as many of my guides are from different areas of the world. I think a lot is to do with the religious and cultural background of people here. Quite often here in the Uk those who do show mediumship in some cultures are said to be the Devil with a few children being killed by their relatives due to 'posession' . Under this situation it is not surprising people keep their mouths shut.

Yup. Its official. I appreciate where I live 1000X more now.
Thanks for that.
Old 28-10-2012, 12:13 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM

Poor original wording of the question and no significant attempt to walk back these comments/implications.

Agreed. That was what initially compelled me to respond in the first place.
Old 28-10-2012, 03:01 PM
Toolite

Please I understand reincarnation. We have been different races as well as gender. I dont believe the no gender view.
Glory To God
Old 28-10-2012, 03:08 PM
Toolite

Mmm. Lol you guys are so funny to me. Lol. Everyone needs a good laugh now again. Lol
Glory To God
Old 28-10-2012, 07:46 PM
LadyImpreza1111

What exactly do you think is funny? I don't find any of this particular thread funny. It seems more like you come across somewhat offensive or as if you claim to be a medium but have no clue what you are talking about......like you have occasionally on other threads. Then when people call you out or tell you where you are wrong, you say stuff like how we are funny to you. Either think about what you say before you say it or don't say anything at all. There is nothing wrong with having your own beliefs but in a forum that involves these kind of abilities......when you say some of the things you say, I question if you are really a medium after all IMO. I can connect to the living as well as the other side and a spirit that is present has let me know that you have insulted someone living other than me which was why I responded on that person's behalf since they do not have an account.

So again.......think about the impression you want to give to others before you post threads like this.
Old 28-10-2012, 07:50 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
Please I understand reincarnation. We have been different races as well as gender. I dont believe the no gender view.
Glory To God

You contradict yourself here. You say you understand reincarnation and yet you don't believe the no gender view. Explain that to me.
Old 28-10-2012, 07:56 PM
Toolite

Lol. Lol. Only what God thinks matter all other comes back void. Lol. Thats just too cute. Lol. I guess I will be laughing all day.
Glory To God
Old 28-10-2012, 08:02 PM
Henri77

Seems several people are projecting things that weren't intended.
really now..........racist ? sigh
I've wondered why blacks were virtually nonexistant at seminars, workshops I'd attended ....... the same question really.

As it seemed odd being that their spirituality has always been a given.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM

Old 28-10-2012, 08:10 PM
Henri77

It's really sad that an innocent question led to this furor.......

I don't see it as funny though a bit ludicrous how things got turned this way, from a simple query for information.
We seem SO quick to judge, attack others, based on what-exactly?

Imagination.