Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 20-05-2012, 11:31 PM
Master

Yes and my thought process is that there is a reason for everything. So either he didn't do it, as he said, or something else injected it in, possibly to make some sort of point. I understand where you are coming from, but we are all entitled to our own choices on the matter. What is coming up is all seen in different lights. Some say more with telepathic abilities is good, others say it gives more room for corruption, others saying it sheds more lights and brings us forward. As our vibrations go up, so does the things we attract. Research has been done on the planes, there is nothing truly evil, some are more manipulative, but that is because that is how they were brought up. You can only sink as deep as you stand. There is these other things you mention, our labels are different though like day and night.I used radical as a term others would better understand,I see it as much less offensive then calling others satans or saints, because such words mean different things to others. I hope you see my side to this as well, as I yours.
Old 21-05-2012, 12:14 AM
siddique the mystical

of course i see your side...

you could be a saint :)

if you make a stand....

there is a yellow vase in the room, on person says its red, one person says its orange, one person says it green. but you know its yellow.... so whaty do you do???

-everyone is entitled to their own opinion, everyone is right. we all have our own beliefs. we have a right.

-or... you say, i know this topic, i used a colour tester on the vase, its yellow.

then you deal with the repercussions....

they killed zacharia.... they killed socrates---

they killed many good people... because they chose to say, no. this is a yellow vase... come to your senses. look again. it s yellow.

(analogy)

i am just taking a stand, on a topic i know... you may one day do the same.
Old 21-05-2012, 12:18 AM
siddique the mystical

evil and good exist. vices and virtue exist. greed and generosity exist. love and hate. honesty and lieing. one is evil one is good. thats the definition.

evil may soiund harsh. use "bad" if you want, but these days children say bad when they mean good. say wicked when they mean cool.... evil people play with words.. to fool and decieve...

words are very impoprtant.

analogy-
one son is a killer one son is kind... what do you do? they are both equal, everyone makes mistakes, or do youb take a stand??? apply justice.

it takes courage to be just.
Old 21-05-2012, 12:27 AM
Gr4ssh0pp3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddique the mystical
evil and good exist. vices and virtue exist. greed and generosity exist. love and hate. honesty and lieing. one is evil one is good. thats the definition.

evil may soiund harsh. use "bad" if you want, but these days children say bad when they mean good. say wicked when they mean cool.... evil people play with words.. to fool and decieve...

words are very impoprtant.

analogy-
one son is a killer one son is kind... what do you do? they are both equal, everyone makes mistakes, or do youb take a stand??? apply justice.

it takes courage to be just.

You say words are important, yet I read yours and they are carelessly chosen.
Old 21-05-2012, 12:35 AM
Master

The boy takes a stand because he wanted to be better, he choose the right over the wrong according to him. I take the path of the yellow vase, I care little of what others think in my words, I mean, I'm here and I'm only 17 years old. I state the truth and if it cannot be backed by fact, it is not my words. (Earlier I continued to say, those words you were using hurt others, well pain is something I go out to stop, I have a burning passion to chase after and toss away, and I have zero tolerance for it.) I look up to those good people who could say no, this is what it is, but I also see that others have their own idea of this as well, everyone is raised differently, all chose their own path. I understood from the start you were taking a stand, and it has helped me understand it better by following these posts about. We just use different labels (as I keep saying :) and I'm glad we are coming to terms.
Old 21-05-2012, 12:39 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr4ssh0pp3r
You say words are important, yet I read yours and they are carelessly chosen.
I agree, but not all of us can be great at our choice of words eh? Some of us can twist and pull, getting across what they want and pulling out an argument, but others have their own view of what they want to send out, and make mistakes because of a few wrongfully choosen words not fit for the circumstance. It's not always alright, playing with words are very important so we know what to say and how to say it better.
Old 21-05-2012, 12:41 AM
Gr4ssh0pp3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
I agree, but not all of us can be great at our choice of words eh? Some of us can twist and pull, getting across what they want and pulling out an argument, but others have their own view of what they want to send out, and make mistakes because of a few wrongfully choosen words not fit for the circumstance. It's not always alright, playing with words are very important so we know what to say and how to say it better.

No doubt. We all need room to breath. The meaning of what a person is saying is often much more important than the literal interpretation.
Old 21-05-2012, 12:50 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr4ssh0pp3r
No doubt. We all need room to breath. The meaning of what a person is saying is often much more important than the literal interpretation.
Yes, and we all have different ways of saying it
Old 21-05-2012, 01:11 AM
Master
His (siddique the mystical) heart is in the right place, it is how the message comes across that is a bit of problem as i see it.....he wants us all to follow in the path of light and not be deceived..In his eyes he see's that he's right and everyone else is deceived (how I read it)......

It is true deceivers do come in many guises and most will come in the guise of 'light' to try and corrupt....it can work for a time but eventually the truth will show itself...because to be drawn away from the light...negativity must be instilled and accepted......one would have to be extremely naive to not recognise it eventually, if you are committed to the path of God (source), wholly, in my opinion........I sure hope what I wrote made sense......blessings xx
Old 21-05-2012, 03:20 AM
Gr4ssh0pp3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
His (siddique the mystical) heart is in the right place, it is how the message comes across that is a bit of problem as i see it.....he wants us all to follow in the path of light and not be deceived..In his eyes he see's that he's right and everyone else is deceived (how I read it)......

It is true deceivers do come in many guises and most will come in the guise of 'light' to try and corrupt....it can work for a time but eventually the truth will show itself...because to be drawn away from the light...negativity must be instilled and accepted......one would have to be extremely naive to not recognise it eventually, if you are committed to the path of God (source), wholly, in my opinion........I sure hope what I wrote made sense......blessings xx

Well, I hope Siddique knows that there probably aren't just a few people in the world that love him.