Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 13-04-2012, 09:12 AM
RiversLady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwen91
Sorry, I didn't read the full thread yet

But, angels are more then in just Christianity, just sayin :)

And they are always male, no matter which religion mentions them.
Old 13-04-2012, 09:19 AM
RiversLady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoclora
I totaly agree with this. With my experance angels have no sex. Not male or female but do come in one or the other for us.Hell I think some times they may choose one over the other becouse they feel like it. Arial is an example. Alot of people said its a she. And they had experances that it was a she. But she comes to me as a he to help balance out the female energies in the house. But once in a while I will feel him go into a female form. Iv seen bothe. So we shouldnt believe every thing that a person or a group of people have told us in a book that as you can see, changed over the corse of a long time to "fit our needs" and "make more cents in our minds"

And about the charubs? I know this. We have famus painters in my family that desended from others begaing way back. You see a famus painting had a few of them in it. The painter was going to make them into girls, but guess what? The church said "NO! No girls! Only boys!" He he had to do a few "tuch ups"Find it odd they look like girls in a lot of cases? Its becouse back then, weman were mans rugs. We held them up into the light and let them grow and take power. There was no such thing as equalality. Thats why if you read the bible or any book like that, its going to manchen males 100 x more then females.

We really dont know what the real thing had said. But I know this. It held some truth in it. But just as a lession guide to go by. Just like thoughs little stoires of friend ship and stuff, its not going to happen that dromaticly. Its just stating that its bad to lie, bad to steal, bad to do this and this. And that we should no take it as littraly as we are. Thoughs stories are made to tell what may had happen example a grate flood or a grate storm that may had happen in that time prieod. And maybe things that angels had said to us but peobly some was eather lost or miss translated. Just my opeinon.

Bless be<3
Arial is also considered by many to be one of the "fallen angels", and is still male.
Old 13-04-2012, 09:21 AM
RiversLady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
You're mistaken riverslady....I am not angry, that is merely your interpretation of my words because they don't suit your view.....rigid extreme thinking is what has created so many problems in our world....its time to push through your tunnel visioned view of 'how it is', and start to open your mind to greater possibilities not rely on ancient books written for ancient people...Peace.
You mad. On several levels if your blending of religions to suit your needs promotes this type of thought.
Old 13-04-2012, 09:34 AM
Wisa'ka

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiversLady
You mad. On several levels if your blending of religions to suit your needs promotes this type of thought.

Kind of like how they changed Yule into Christmas or took all of our many different ancient beliefs and changed them into a single male 'great spirit' ?
Old 13-04-2012, 09:39 AM
RiversLady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisa'ka
Kind of like how they changed Yule into Christmas or took all of our many different ancient beliefs and changed them into a single male 'great spirit' ?
Yup. The theft/transference of religious "things" by the winning at war religion has been a common practise for millenia.
Old 13-04-2012, 09:45 AM
RiversLady

So there we have it. No matter how much verbal garbage , or new age moonbattery you throw at this concept, no one can name one female angel.
Try to hijack the thead with off the wall replies? That is a last resort used by the child like to show off.
You cannot change the meaning of words to fit your ideas. You cannot make a deer learn algebra. And you cannot make angels female. Call female spirits something else like devas. This would follow the earth mother concept of all earth guardians being female, while the father sky god's spirits are male.
And don't step in the hoya as ya walk across the pasture.
Old 13-04-2012, 09:47 AM
Wisa'ka

And they are already attempting to add their angel spin into Indian beliefs.

Oh look, a Native American angel -

That's either a big angel or a very small buffalo.

Another new age attempt, A Native American female angel with her 'spirit animal'

Old 13-04-2012, 11:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiversLady

Seriously?....Im mad as in insane or crazy, is that what you are saying?....are you going to go down the path of 'put downs' because what I say doesn't suit your rigid religious beliefs?.....
Old 13-04-2012, 11:16 AM
Master
Why does it bother you so Riverslady?

You are not responsible for what others think or experience?
Is it causing you harm ?

Weren't us as... Humans Given Free Will?
And if that is so can we not chose our path in this life?

For me ..my beliefs and experiences are my own ..it really does not matter if some one cannot understand them ..they are MY experiences..Beliefs etc .

Yes Angels exist .. ..not necessarily like the fairy tales that can be manipulated in the form of a book.

Sincerely does it really matter if they are male ..female ..light ..or something else to you ?

Personally ..If a person knows their own intent and one gives naturally the most precious thing that us as humans own Living *TIME* with another to aid and assist positively in some form ..what is the point in judging who their Angel, guide , etc is...

We are after all made up of energy .

Love and Light
:)
Old 13-04-2012, 12:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisa'ka
And they are already attempting to add their angel spin into Indian beliefs.

Oh look, a Native American angel -

That's either a big angel or a very small buffalo.

Another new age attempt, A Native American female angel with her 'spirit animal'

My laugh for the morning and I've just started to read. Those illustrations always crack me up. Reminds me of all those cheesy 'Bradford' collectibles..

Personally, I don't think about the gender of angels. I've heard they are male, not female, but that's just what the bible wants us to believe. At the risk of sounding like a nutjob myself, I had an 'experience' and saw what I deemed angels, and they had no form. I didn't see anything that would give me the impression they were male or female. I've also experienced encountering people, that came at the right time and place with something to say and came out of nowhere, and when I look to see them again, they are not there. No, i wasn't on anything or smoking anything lol.