Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 13-03-2012, 03:40 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apakhana Akshobhya
My deal is that it's in 'real time' or happening now/simultaneously.

No. I am a natural lucid dreamer, nobody taught me.

i was not trying to imply that anyone taught you.. but, spirit.

i see alot of things a head of time thats how im able to warn or give warnings. i also see some things in real time// when it happens in real time you can help..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 15-03-2012, 02:23 AM
Guide
Oh, I see, like spirit taught oneself.

That's good you can see what's "coming down the pipe" at you, lol.
Old 17-03-2012, 03:56 AM
xebiche

Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
Astral travelers, why aren't you fully using your ability? I've read that after you project out of your body, you just think of some place and you automatically reach there. Why not think of a wanted person, so that you automatically reach there; then you can inspect the location, wake up and inform police?

Or why not beat the challenges listed at this link: skepdic.com/randi.html

Shamans used to use Astral Projection to assess their enemies positions and eavesdrop on their enemies agendas
Old 17-03-2012, 04:12 AM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by xebiche
Shamans used to use Astral Projection to assess their enemies positions and eavesdrop on their enemies agendas

Enemies? I would figure that a projecting Shaman worth their salt wouldn't have one! :^)
Old 18-03-2012, 01:04 AM
Knower
How would someone obtain access into someone else's dream??

Very interesting discussion by the way I've learned a lot just through this thread!
Old 18-03-2012, 01:54 AM
Administrator
Hello

To obtain access to someone else be it in the real time or dream time is not something that should be taken lightly. When one has that abiltiy to what is called "Remote View" that is done with great trusts and respects.

To travel on the Astral Plane is to travel outside the realms of the Earth....but to travel and still be very much here on the Earth Plane is to Out of Body and Remote View or Remote Travel. This is very much where the work is done for those hear on Earth. That is where the Light Workers, Mediums, Psychics ext do thier work very much to help solve issues and find those missing or in need of some kind of healing or closures in life.

It has been greatly studdied but its not something that one has full control of or has instant NOW access too....

Lynn
Old 18-03-2012, 02:05 AM
xebiche

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenK
Enemies? I would figure that a projecting Shaman worth their salt wouldn't have one! :^)

Tribal warfare was not uncommon.
Old 18-03-2012, 08:57 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

To obtain access to someone else be it in the real time or dream time is not something that should be taken lightly. When one has that abiltiy to what is called "Remote View" that is done with great trusts and respects.

To travel on the Astral Plane is to travel outside the realms of the Earth....but to travel and still be very much here on the Earth Plane is to Out of Body and Remote View or Remote Travel. This is very much where the work is done for those hear on Earth. That is where the Light Workers, Mediums, Psychics ext do thier work very much to help solve issues and find those missing or in need of some kind of healing or closures in life.

It has been greatly studdied but its not something that one has full control of or has instant NOW access too....

Lynn

Wow, has it ever been achieved before ?
Old 18-03-2012, 02:49 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzymandius
Wow, has it ever been achieved before ?

Hello

Yes and its honestly something every living being can do, we just at times block opening to that part of us or we choose not to open that door is all.

Remote Viewing was extensivly studdied in WWII but was never proven to be effective enough to use as a tool. Part of this might well be that we I feel are under a higer power than just our being...that we are. Like with Astral Travel which too have been extensivly studdied and continues to be studied its something we can all do. NOW what we choose to do with it is an individual thing and we do not all always work from that place of the higest good.

Is there work one can do and does do on the Astral Plane I have to feel personally on some levels yes....as I see all things connected as one WHOLE. So that other dimention or Astral Plane too is a part of the greater plane of the whole. What I have noticed on the Astral level of travel is that one does come back at times with an energy shift feeling in them or knowledge so there is something being downloaded at times.

When on Astral Travels on is very much "Projecting" one is on a joureny one is in motion, flying is one will, where too and how far out or how long out seems to be more in contol of the joureneys path at times than the individual. When one has a planned exit or journey where we go at times is simply maybe where we have been before in maybe past lives lived.

With the Remote Viewing for most of the time once one realizes they can do this its done from that place of higest good and respect and its used mucn as any tool of investigations would be used. One can as I do travel or be taken by Spirit to where one can gather information or underdstandings on a situation. Its both a volentary and involentary event as is Astral Travel at times. In being able to "see" what has happened at times can lead one's to find the hard evidence that is needed or at times bring someone home ( living or passed ) . Again this is not an exact science and some feel its not a science at all.

Much is still out there to be proven real or at least embraced as being real. To be able to have that escape from the physical body to other planes is most times a wonderous event but like all things there is that Ying and Yang.....Makeing sure one's intentions are pure I personally feel is key.

I can look in on most anyone I know freely but that respect flows both ways....there are times they could well do the same back.

Lynn
Old 18-04-2012, 08:22 PM
Vekhematu

Can I try to guess what the numbers were, just for fun? I believe I can project without training.

I'm leaning towards 3-8-7... I also could not tell if the 8 was a 5 or the 7 was a 4