Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 14-02-2012, 04:05 PM
Skyface

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgrundy
I'm not saying she's evil, I'm just saying it's not a healthy situation. My view of dead people is, they had their chance, so if they are still hanging around it's either because 1) they are confused or trying to get closure on some issue, or 2) they'd rather hang around and bug the living because they don't want to move on.

She might be both, or she might not even be what she presents herself to be.

You gotta do what you gotta do I guess. I just think, if you must have a dysfunctional relationship with a woman who loses her temper over every little thing, it would be better to do it with a living woman. This is going to land you at the farm on meds, and that probably is not what you are hoping for.
yea, I understand I can't tell anyone about this, but not because they don't believe it, pharmaceuticals = mad money
Old 15-02-2012, 03:34 AM
Knower
Have you looked at your relationship with her from a long point of view? What will happen when you get older, want a family, move to a new home? It's very clear that she's not a guide, rather a spirit who tells her opinions to you. Guides do not show anger or jealousy and do not leave hair behind. This is a haunting. Are you spending more time at home and less out with friends and doing what you used to do? You seem to be slowly becoming so engrossed with her you're overlooking potential partners for a ghost. She may get mad, and that's fine, but this is an unhealthy relationship. What would happen if you ever brought over a woman you happen to have an instant connection with? No guide or good spirit would harm another being. If you have one inkling that harm could come to them then this spirit is not who she appears to be.
Old 16-02-2012, 07:12 AM
Skyface

BURN BURN BURN FIRE FIRE FIRE
RUN DA BLOCK RUN DA STREETS
Old 16-02-2012, 07:14 AM
Skyface

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterLily
Have you looked at your relationship with her from a long point of view? What will happen when you get older, want a family, move to a new home? It's very clear that she's not a guide, rather a spirit who tells her opinions to you. Guides do not show anger or jealousy and do not leave hair behind. This is a haunting. Are you spending more time at home and less out with friends and doing what you used to do? You seem to be slowly becoming so engrossed with her you're overlooking potential partners for a ghost. She may get mad, and that's fine, but this is an unhealthy relationship. What would happen if you ever brought over a woman you happen to have an instant connection with? No guide or good spirit would harm another being. If you have one inkling that harm could come to them then this spirit is not who she appears to be.
it's not a problem any more, in fact, I go out MORE now, she is always around, and things always seem to go my way. Lights turn colours as I approach, and walk signs do too

She also doesn't mind me being with other women if she gets her pick too
Old 18-02-2012, 10:32 AM
Skyface

just so you know, I listen to Swisha House, she listens to CBS or CBC or what ever it is.

KNOCKIN DOORS DOWN KNOCKIN KNOCKIN DOORS DOWN

I'ma go outside right now and let off some smoke
Old 18-02-2012, 11:06 AM
Skyface

I made a nice rope out of 3 pieces of floss, it holds a nice 30 pound light real good.

I've never done it before, but somehow I did it without looking it up at all...

So... I guess I'll just turn that CBS off, and listen to swishahouse. I'm partial to blue my self, all red has done was get me in trouble and try to ruin me
Old 18-02-2012, 11:28 AM
Skyface

yea, you guys at CBC can stop playing that ****, I'll just download all your music for free and shuffle it my self, thank you. You lost a customer twice, no wait, theres two of us so 4 times
Old 19-02-2012, 02:49 AM
Skyface

hey sorry guys at CBC, I don't have internet, I use my phone so I can't stream... Its all good, you guys shuffle so its all good. End of month I'll go buy some classic music and stuff.

I've come to the realization that I've been around spirits all my life literally. All through military housing, in my car and everywhere.

My old car, a civic, I would always rear end people slightly at least once a year. I also spent a lot of money on it, 1500 in car audio speakers alone and another 400 on subwoofer stuff. I also drove it for a good 8 hours every day, I went from 75,000 KM to 250,000 KM in 3 years.

Also the battery would drain by the end of each week if I just left it in the yard.

My civic was written off, and I saw a civic one day and I just KNEW it was my civic. It was driven by a girl, it was purple, it had the same tint, but the spoiler was gone. It also crashed into someone. I dunno, you just KNOW when you see your car, I've seen other similar civics but the feeling was not even close to the same.

Now I got an RX 8 and I'm thinking it might be haunted too. RX 8s have a LOT of miles on them, mine is a 2006 and it has 125,000 miles. It's only a summer car! The one remote is very well used to the point where you can't even see the labels on them, and the key is extremely worn too. When I go in it, I tend to sit there for hours on end listening to the same music over and over, and I always want to repair it and fix it up, add things etc
Old 19-02-2012, 04:25 AM
Skyface

my RX 8 has a lot of problems with it. THe sun roof molding needs to be replaced, the spark plugs need to be changed ($300), the tail light needs to be replaced (350 each) the headlights are all cloudy, and the struts need to be replaced. Insurance is only $120 a month, I paid $9000 (it's not registered)
Old 19-02-2012, 05:16 PM
Skyface

You guys like? I spent 1600 on tires and 500 on rims :)