Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 04-10-2011, 04:10 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiItsJustMeAgain
Hi guys,

I don't know is this the right section to write about this but since there are these topics about reincarnation...

I just would like to know is there others out there who have always felt old? And I really mean always as even as a child? Is there anybody else here who has this feeling that you actually hope your life is the last life on earth because you just... I don't know... feel you're bored? That you have seen it all already? That you hope that after this life you could get back home, what ever that home is? I mean I'm definitely not saying that I wouldn't love to be alife and here living my life right now, or not taking my life as a gift because that it definitely is, but just... I kind of hope this is my last one. That during this life I'm able to do those things I feel I still need to do and after that I could leave and move on to something new...

Does this make any sense to anyone?

Its a contradiction but I feel older than my years..........yet I have moments where I can be young at heart, but I get what you are saying. I think its an "old soul" thing to feel that way. I just feel tired and no amount of sleep can help me. My mom thinks I might have sleep disorders but I get the feeling that might have a little bit to do with it, but not everything.

I honestly can't imagine another lifetime. I get the feeling this might be my last one.
Old 04-10-2011, 07:29 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiItsJustMeAgain
Hi Greensale, thank you for pointing that out. Sometimes I get so irritated when I just say that I feel old and then somebody starts to nag either how I think I am better than anybody else by saying that I feel old because there are only few old souls and those souls are almost perfect or something else as childish.....

You're very welcome. If anyone says that then it's a reflection of their Spirituality and not yours and shows a lack of understanding. All Souls are perfect regardless if they're young or old, if they're not then again it's a reflection on the person saying it. The other thing that usually comes out is the one about their being no time, but then that doesn't stop a Soul feeling weary because they've had the experience or just feel they've been travelling for a long time and they want to go home.
Old 04-10-2011, 02:10 PM
LadyImpreza1111

How do you find out how many incarnations you've been on? That sounds fascinating.
Old 04-10-2011, 05:06 PM
HiItsJustMeAgain

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
Its a contradiction but I feel older than my years..........yet I have moments where I can be young at heart, but I get what you are saying. I think its an "old soul" thing to feel that way. I just feel tired and no amount of sleep can help me. My mom thinks I might have sleep disorders but I get the feeling that might have a little bit to do with it, but not everything.

I honestly can't imagine another lifetime. I get the feeling this might be my last one.

Hi LadyImpreza, I'm often very sleepy too. It's almost like I'm looking for something to stimulate my brain and when I don't find that something I get bored and then sleepy...
Old 04-10-2011, 05:07 PM
HiItsJustMeAgain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
You're very welcome. If anyone says that then it's a reflection of their Spirituality and not yours and shows a lack of understanding. All Souls are perfect regardless if they're young or old, if they're not then again it's a reflection on the person saying it. The other thing that usually comes out is the one about their being no time, but then that doesn't stop a Soul feeling weary because they've had the experience or just feel they've been travelling for a long time and they want to go home.

Thank you again
Old 04-10-2011, 07:54 PM
Medium_Laura

Lady, you ask your pendulum or a guide. I happened to have been told by the one and only "Lisa Williams" so I'm taking mine to heart :)
Old 04-10-2011, 11:40 PM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
There are some, I converse with that feel that very ancient souls are often convened at pivotal times in the history of humanity. Going through an entire life , just in case they are needed. It is like the soul group intelligence makes contigency plans and puts in guardians/ helpers to ease the passage in times of global change.

This is, I hasten to add a theory that has been shared with me from a very close friend. So we live our live's a bit like sleeper agents awaiting the event to become active.

Anything is possible I suppose.

Dang, that completely resonates with me so well, that it even feels familiar. And I still think that all the lost souls I've been helping to get home had a great deal to do with why I'm here now. I still get pretty darn tired though. Yet, just like someone else mentioned, there are times when I can at least still feel the joys of being childlike in my heart.

I'm just glad I found this message board. Certain things just seem to make more sense, and I don't feel so alone any more.
Old 05-10-2011, 02:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
Dang, that completely resonates with me so well, that it even feels familiar. And I still think that all the lost souls I've been helping to get home had a great deal to do with why I'm here now. I still get pretty darn tired though. Yet, just like someone else mentioned, there are times when I can at least still feel the joys of being childlike in my heart.

I'm just glad I found this message board. Certain things just seem to make more sense, and I don't feel so alone any more.

This is true for me also, including the forum observation you make.
I like to think of these boards as a planet I haven't yet named.:)
Old 05-10-2011, 04:07 PM
HiItsJustMeAgain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
Lady, you ask your pendulum or a guide. I happened to have been told by the one and only "Lisa Williams" so I'm taking mine to heart :)

WOOOW!! You have met Lisa?? Oh I love her show
Old 05-10-2011, 05:14 PM
Knower
When i was little i didnt feel old but now i do and im only 15 and have so much to live in this life yet