Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 31-07-2011, 11:31 AM
jamesart7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
Well I think that would be pretty neat to meet a Kapre. I'm somewhat of a fantasy fiction writer and have spent the last 11 years developing a world which takes place in an enchanted forest full of mythical creatures. So yeah, I'd love to meet one.

What does this stone of theirs look like?

So you like mythical creatures... You should meet a Tikbalang...
Old 01-08-2011, 01:25 AM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesart7
So you like mythical creatures... You should meet a Tikbalang...

Sounds quite interesting. What are they like?

I still need to know what this stone of the Kapre looks like though. Is it something to look out for in nature, because it means a Kapre is near by?

Are these creatures supposed to be spirit beings or physical beings with the ability to hide very well? Believe it or not, but I've actually met quite a few dragon spirits. Might have even met a few fairies as well, but not sure.
Old 01-08-2011, 02:40 AM
jamesart7

The stone of a Kapre is kinda oval in shape ad is very smooth. If you find one near a tree, a Kapre might have dropped it... I don't know what they are... They are spirit beings but can show themselves as a physical being...

About that dragon spirit... How sure are you that you saw one? Those dragon spirits are very rare here in our place... How did you saw the dragon spirit? Was it aware that you were looking at it? Or did it appear on front of you... If it did, it should leave a mark on you...
Old 01-08-2011, 03:49 AM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesart7
About that dragon spirit... How sure are you that you saw one? Those dragon spirits are very rare here in our place... How did you saw the dragon spirit? Was it aware that you were looking at it? Or did it appear on front of you... If it did, it should leave a mark on you...

Well, my ex boyfriend and I were quite into dragonlore, including dragon magic, and found all kinds of research material on the subject. We even set our home up as a neutral ground for dragons to come and hang out at. We've had all kinds of dragon spirits over here, still do. And from what I've been told, they've even been using our home as a spawning ground because of all the dragon's blood incense we burn. That stuff is like catnip for them. They go nuts over it Once in a great while, I'll get to see them with my third eye. And twice, I've seen them as very quick dark shadows darting about. I've even had other people comment on mentally seeing a big dragon on our roof. He's always here guarding my house. Oh, heh, and they like to mess with my cat too Even the dog we just got a few weeks ago sensed them when my friend and I were communicating with one of them. All of a sudden, the dog jumped off the bed, ran to the closed door and started growling at one of the younger dragons.

But I haven't only seen them at my house. I've seen them in this county park which used to be Native Indian land. Actually, I've seen lots of spirits at that park. One time when I was there and walking around picking up trash back in the overgrowth part of the park where there are these cascading pools of water, a water dragon popped its head and long neck out of the water so fast, to get a good look at me, that I almost fell on my a$$ from being so startled by him, LOL. The spirits there, like the fact that I used to come and pick up trash from there home, so they would some times show themselves to me. It's such an incredible place, full of enchantment. One of these days, I still want to take some dowsing rods there and try to find all the lay lines this place has.
Old 01-08-2011, 04:29 AM
jamesart7

Wow... Thats kinda hard to believe... Dragon spirits cannot be tamed... Be careful dude, they might be using you for something else... I never trust in those kind of spirits... They are always up to no good...
Old 01-08-2011, 05:17 AM
Trieah

Um. . . , dragons aren't evil creatures any more then animals are evil. They've just gotten a bad wrap by people who fear the unknown.
Old 01-08-2011, 05:23 AM
jamesart7

Ok.. How can you prove it to me that you really have dragon spirits in your house?
Old 01-08-2011, 05:36 AM
Trieah

Wow, that's a loaded gun of a question. If you're that sceptic, no amount of proof I could ever provide would ever be good enough, because you haven't personally experienced it yourself. Sure, I could fill your ear with all kinds of stuff from my vast collection of incidents with a wide variety of spirit world encounters, but I can't make you believe any of it.

And besides, my very best evidence of spirit world encounters revolve more around my escapades in helping lost souls cross over into the Light But even then, how could I prove any of it to you, when you weren't here when any of it happened to know for sure that it did.
Old 01-08-2011, 05:38 AM
Master
Has anyone heard of this Kapre before? We have no idea if it exists and yet were willing to suspend our disbelief and skepticism.

Old 01-08-2011, 06:07 AM
jamesart7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
Wow, that's a loaded gun of a question. If you're that sceptic, no amount of proof I could ever provide would ever be good enough, because you haven't personally experienced it yourself. Sure, I could fill your ear with all kinds of stuff from my vast collection of incidents with a wide variety of spirit world encounters, but I can't make you believe any of it.

And besides, my very best evidence of spirit world encounters revolve more around my escapades in helping lost souls cross over into the Light But even then, how could I prove any of it to you, when you weren't here when any of it happened to know for sure that it did.

Send one of your dragon spirits here....